Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 am
Akuro was silent.
"I act cruelly because...."
He trailed off and closed his eyes, the words lingered on his tongue but he swallowed them back down.
".....I don't hate you...idiot....you just do stupid things......"
His voice had softened at the words, not the best way to explain and it left too many holes but he couldn't bring the words forward.
"Some aren't your fault but still....it irritates me....I love your scent...but I can't stand being near it for too long....I want to hold you...but at the same time I want to hurt you....I...."
He stopped speaking.
"Forget it, I'm talking to much."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 am
"I'm sorry I'm a burden to you master..." her voice apoligetic, placing her hand on his arm gently. She frowned slightly when he said forget it"Your not talking to much"she said softly.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:19 am
Hearing Lilith's words caused him to scowl and his eyes narrow.
"You're not a burden, you stupid..." He stopped there not allowing himself to go any further.
He answered her last response after he calmed down.
"What about you Lilith, tell me...am I a burden to you.....do I cause you suffering......"
His grip tightened as he spoke this words but he awaited a response.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:26 am
"You do hurt me and cause me pain but you make me more happy tan I ould explain in words. Sounds a bit machoistic huh?" she smiled not caring if it was. Her expression happy about her not being a burden to him.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:30 am
Akuro remained silent at her words, his red hair blocked his facial expression as he reached up and turned her head towards him, he brought his lips to hers.
He lingered, taking in her warmth, her scent, most of his senses were going insane and with hesitation he backed away meeting her eyes.
He averted his gaze and lowered his head holding her tighter.
"I've become attached to you, that irritates me."
He smiled after speaking the words.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:37 am
Her cheeks blushed dark when her lips met his, her heart had skipped a beat. She smiled also as he said that he had become attached, she even laughed lightly, something she haven't done in a long time. She turned her head and kissed his lips lightly looking forward, the blush on her cheeks a warm pink now  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 am
Akuro noticed her blush and could feel it in his own face, he moved his hand up to her face and started leaning forward, but a beeping noise halted him and caused him to fully open his eyes.
He looked at his watch and his eyebrows narrowed.
".....Lilith....get up.....before I consider missing the plane."
He loosened his grip on her and eventually pulled his arms back, though it was obvious the hesitation he was pushing past.
The watch stopped beeping and he put his hand on his forehead and slowly the blush on his face started leaving as he ignored the rapid beating of his heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:51 am
The beeping had startled her, she listened to Akuro and got up from sitting between his legs. The blush on her face lightened as she walked and picked up her purple bean bag that she had chosen to bring with her even if she did not use it. She took his had and smiled, she missed being at home  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:35 am
Akuro remained silent when she took his hand, but didn't try and let go and only averted his gaze.
He continued walking until the plane came into view.
"Lilith, get on first," Akuro said.
He withdrew his hand and put in his pocket before pointing ahead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 am
She got into the plane as they grew closer and sat in the same seat she did when they had first traveled here. She smiled as she waited for her master to get onto the plane.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:15 am
Akuro climbed on and sat next to Lilith, he closed his eyes and rested his chin on his fist as the plane started up and started moving.
He started drifting off into a light sleep letting a small groan escape from him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:22 am
Lilith glanced at her master and smiled softly when he had drifted off to sleep. She rested her head on his shoulder lightly as the plane flew, her tail curled in her lap.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:41 am
One of Akuro's eyes opened feeling something touch him, he noticed it was Lilith and smiled before closing them again.
He opened his eyes and glanced at the window, he noticed night had fallen and smiled.
It was strange but he had a preference for the night.
"Lilith, hey."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:45 am
"Hmm?" she answered him softly as she looked towards the window, still keeping her head rested lightly on his shoulder . She wasn't tired at all so she was wide awake"What is it?" her voice quiet as her ears had raised just a bit.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:01 pm
"It's nice out tonight," he said pointing towards the window with his finger.
He didn't look himself, and his fingers drummed on his leg as his gaze went over to her.
He questioned whether or not to put his arm around her, he turned his head to see the gaze of a young boy and decided not too.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games