Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:24 pm
Ryan smirked. "Careful Giacare. You wouldn't want me to accidentally slip something in your share of food would you?" he called out, teasing of course, but it would be funny to see his reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:20 am
Giacare grimaced, gagging at the thought, "Not really, I like being alive, thanks." He grinned again, leaning back in the chair with a lazy yawn, "Besides little brother, you love me too much to do something so dreadfully mean."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:31 am
Ryan chuckled. "No I won't put in anything to kill you but . . . I might add in something that would cause you to do something very embarrassing after ingesting it . . ." he said, the smirk still there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:41 am
Giacare groaned, "Aww, Ryleyyyy. Why do you always gotta pick on me, I'm the older brother here!" He was enjoying himself..actually enjoying himself. It was nice to be with Ryan this way, to be able to play again.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:31 am
"It's because you're the older brother that I 'gotta' pick on you." he said, continuing to smirk. It was fun to tease his brother, and he was glad that they were able to find each other again. He would have missed this . . . if they hadn't realized who they were.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:21 pm
Giacare grumbled, crossing his arms on the table and laying his head on them. "Mean, mean, mean." He moved an arm to ball up a cloth on the table and then toss it at Ryan, grinning as it hit the others head, "Gotcha."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:27 pm
Ryan caught the cloth as it bounced off his head and with a grin big enough to outmatch Giacare's he threw it right at his brother, with a LOT of force. "Do you WANT me to burn your food?" he asked, laughing a bit as he turned back to the eggs and bacon, flipping the omelet over with one hand and taking out a crispy piece of bacon, and placing it on a plate with the other.
((He DOES have utensils, so he's not burning his hands.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:42 pm
(O-o I'd assumed as much. o_O ^__^)

Giacare flinched as the cloth hit him. "I'd rather you didn't," he raised an amused brow, watching his brother work.

Brilyra moved her hand along his cheek a moment before moving to the table with a chuckle to sit near Giacare. "Were you always such a pair?"

Giacare grinned at that, "Of course. My little brother would have been lost without me."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:46 pm
Ryan rolled his eyes and continued to take out bacon, finding that the food was coming along much faster now. "Sure. Sure. YOU'RE the one that would have been lost without me! You always needed someone to tease." he said in a fake disappointed voice before sliding the omelet onto a plate and removing the last of the bacon. "Okay! Breakfast!" he said as he carried the plate of bacon to the table and the omelet to the table before splitting the omelet into thirds and then going back to the kitchen and bringing back three more plates. He set one in front of Brilyra, one in the empty seat next to her, and one in front of Giacare. "Let's eat." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:04 pm
Giacare chuckled, "I can't help it if you're an easy target, Ryley." He watched the other come over, carrying the plates. "Mmm, this looks good. But how will it taste?" He sighed dramatically, winking at Brilyra who chuckled.

Brilyra looked to Ryan with a loving smile, "I am sure that it will be wonderful, if for no other reason that Ryan made it."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Ryan smiled and kissed Brilyra on the cheek lovingly as he reached over and grabbed one third of the omelet and a few strips of bacon. "I'm glad SOMEONE has faith in me." he said, giving Giacare a pointed stare and a mock glare.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:08 am
Brilyra smiled at the kiss, watching him grab his food. "As always, sweetling." She took a bite of her food, pretending to think about it a moment before she grinned, "It's wonderful my love."

Giacare made an expression of innocence at the pointed stare and mock-glare. "I have faith in you brother," he protested, his face all innocence as his lips quirked into a light grin, "It's your cooking skills or lack thereof that I'm concerned with."

Brilyra put a hand to her lips, stifling a laugh, though the laughter danced openly in her eyes.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:23 am
Ryan smiled at Brilyra and then cut off a small piece of his omelet with his fork and used the fork to fling it at Giacare. "Well why don't you try some and put your fears to rest?" he said as he flung the piece of omelet at his brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:16 pm
Giacare crinkled his nose as the omelette hit him, "Wahh..you just wanna poison me." Making his expression solemn, as of one being led to the gallows, he poked a piece of omelette and brought it to his lips, taking a slow bite. He chewed for a moment, then began choking on it, falling under the table.

Brilyra stiffened slightly in alarm, only to sigh and narrow her eyes as the other popped back up with a grin.

"Delicious! You can cook after all, congratulations, kiddo." Giacare's grin widened, his eyes alight with mischief.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:24 pm
Ryan's eye was twitching slightly as he balled up a napkin and threw it at Giacare. "I should have put something in your share . . ." he muttered sullenly as he started to eat his food.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games