Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:17 pm
(Okay. No problem. I got to go study for a few minutes before going to bed so I'll be following suit)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:02 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
"Ah, a PreToria? That does sound familiar, but it has been a while. Prospects did not look for that one. She wandered out of the forest, seemingly no thought to her orientation." Jet'Yol replied. He wished he could be of more help. Having been a while, even if he had known precisely where she had went, she probably wasn't there now.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:05 pm
"And she slips through my grasp again..." Tea said, crestfallen, "No, I must not give up! I refuse to give up until I find her!" She said, with a renewed determination, "I haven't seen her in decades! I can't just give up because of one lead going cold!" She added.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:08 pm
Jet'Yol gave a rugged smile a the girl's determination. He couldn't help but admire it. "If you wish me too, I will help in any way I can." He told her. He was bored. After two and a half centuries of educating himself and exploring, he was ready to give back to the world he had grown to know so much about. Even if the faerie wasn't of this world.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:12 pm
Tea turned to face Jet'Yol, "Of course! It would be nice to have someone reliable like Mr. Treant with me," She said and paused, "Oh! We haven't introduced ourselves yet. I'm Tea. TeaToria," She said with another bow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:29 pm
"I am Jet'Yol." The treant replied in kind. He chuckled inwardly to himself. This faerie had a lot of youth in her, especially when compared to the others he had met. He wondered if she was as talented as her sister.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:39 pm
"Nice to meet you Jet'Yol," Tea said politely, "I'm at a loss. I traveled all the way here, but this is where I lost her trail. I don't know anything about this planet... So where could she possibly be?" She said, glancing around the forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:49 pm
"I can't say. Without knowledge of her motives, I can't say where she could have gone. There is a lack of knowledge for an answer to be formulated." Jet'Yol remarked. He couldn't think of where the fearie might go. If she was just exploring, she could be anywhere, just like he himself had been quite often. He couldn't begin to imagine where she was now without any relevant information.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:58 pm
Tea paused to think. She turned to the side slightly and she placed her hand under her chin, very much like her older sister would, "I can't imagine her wanting to make too much attention, so she's probably not near a town," She said after a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:02 pm
Jet'Yol nodded, trying to think now. "That could have been why she was here. These woods are quite the secluded place. It even conceals an ancient city. That place has been uninhabited for the longest time..." He trailed off, still wondering what were in those ruins. THey had been empty even when he had first been there, quite an amount of time ago. it seemed he had lost rack of the current problem in his own thoughts.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:14 pm
"Yeah? Is that place close to here? She might be there," Tea asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:47 pm
"The stone city of Altga." Jet'YOl muttered to himself before turning back to Tea. "Yes, it is rather close." He answered, nodding as if to emphasize.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:50 pm
"Great!" Tea said, happily clapping her hands, "Then, even though it might not give us any clues, lets' go there first," She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:52 pm
Jet'Yol shrugged. A smile still on his face he agreed, "If that is what you want." HE began to walk in the direction of the ruins, limbs creaking at every bend.

[[Exits to Ruins of Altga]]

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:59 pm
"Just you wait, Onee-sama. I'll find you and take you out of the darkness!" Tea said with her determination strong. She followed Jet'Yol out of the forest.

(Exits to Ruins of Altga)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games