Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 pm
[As in, what did he do to him when he started that whole puberty thingy on Meshik back at the spire?]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:31 pm
(Basically. Did you understand all that? It's pretty much he was born genderless like Angels are supposed to be, but when either one of his parents touches his attribute he slowly transitions to that sex. For example, if his father did that then Meshik would become male. If his Faerie mother did that then he would have became female. Kya sped the process up in Kahiro so he's basically how he should be now.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 pm
[Yeah, I just reviewed that in the spire. And. when did all these new maps get here? How long have I been gone for? xD]

"I changed you, Meshik. You're now what we classify as male." He said with a laugh. Jacob was almost always relaxed and bubbly. Except when he was ridding the evil from the world of course. "All I did was touch your attribute. But thats not important now. Your little friend sped up your process." He said looking to Kya as he mentioned his little friend.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:44 pm
(lol that's from all the newer players I believe)

Meshik glared, like he was telling him that maybe he should have asked before simply going ahead and making someone have a gender. His attribute has been traumatized ever since, "One last thing; Why me? Out of all the people in the worlds, there must have been a Fourth more capable than a child like me. So why?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:50 pm
(Im still SO confused by that..)

Kya sighed. "I dont know, but its done. You didnt stop me, so dont complain." She huffed, her anger starting to pent with this entire situation.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:05 am
(I'm not sure where it's mentioned, but it is often accepted that Angels have no gender when they are born and can go either way depending on the circumstances. This is just my twist to it and applying it to a race I made up, since they are half Angel anyway.)

Meshik would have rolled his eyes if he didn't want to know all this weird crap first. Of course he would have stopped Kya, if he knew what she was doing. She had a tendency to act first and then ask questions. Its happened time and time again throughout her history.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 pm
[Holy crap, sorry for being gone for like, a week. My internet died after exams so I had no internet until today. Sorry for vanishing like that. D:]

Jacob looked down for a bit then looked back up at Meshik. "Because you are my son." He said with a light smile. "But then one might think 'why put your son through so much danger?', but I found great confidence in you. You were different from other Fourths." He said as he turned away. "Now, you may not take that as a good enough reason, but was I wrong? You completed your task just I knew you would. You've left me and your mother very proud."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm
(YOU CAME BACK!!! *glomps*)

Meshik looked down, "...Then it's all true...That you're really my father..." He looked up again, "But, now that I've done what you brought me here to do, does that mean you've come to take me back?" He really didn't want to go. Kya was here.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:08 pm
[Thanks for taking care of the guild in my absence. I can see a lot of new stuff going on which I'm sure you had to deal with.]

"Do you think I'm that cruel? You grew up here, its your home now. Besides, Mythanos isn't safe right now. But if you ever want to go back, pray for it. I'll hear it." He said with a bright smile. "I'm going to have to go back now. Shall I tell your mother you say hello?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:10 pm
"Yeah..." Meshik said. He looked up and smiled, "Tell her I'm doing okay, and not to worry anymore."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Jacob nodded. "Alright." He said as he smiled once more. He was happy Meshik was being more accepting now. He was about to approach Meshik to give him a hug, but decided it was better to not get to hopeful. He simply patted Meshik on the head with a small laugh.
Suddenly he made three claps and over a dozen angels flew to his side. They all began slowly hovering up into the sky. "We'll meet again Meshik. When the day the next big threat reaches there climax, we may just come back to help. But for now, good bye son." He said with a small salute and suddenly himself and all the angels flew out into the sky in the blink of an eye.

[Exits to Mythanos]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:19 pm
Meshik stared for a few seconds. Finally he turned away, "Treating me like a youngster to the end," He said under his breath. He looked over to Kya, "Well, did you have anything else to do here?" He asked like nothing actually happened.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:52 pm
(*suffocates smarties in a breast filled hug* Your back!!!!)

Kya, still looking away, huffed her reply. "Yeah. Nothing here on my agenda." She stated simply, her arms crossed under her chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:53 pm
"What do you say about spending the night here in a nice warm inn," Meshik stated.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:58 pm
Kya softened a bit. "Yeah, alright." She puffed in a tomboyish tone.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games