Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Redd's Demotivational Poster Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:38 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Yesh. I did.
However, Fox this still doesn't count though. You can oly use the picture alone, not in conjunction with anything else. In other wrods you can't use a motivational post of a previous motivational post with the same picture. That to me is cheating since it's not using only that picture, so I'll let you enter a different one, since this one doesn't count.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:37 pm
Alkaizer87
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Yesh. I did.
However, Fox this still doesn't count though. You can oly use the picture alone, not in conjunction with anything else. In other wrods you can't use a motivational post of a previous motivational post with the same picture. That to me is cheating since it's not using only that picture, so I'll let you enter a different one, since this one doesn't count.

Though I find your point valid, I would challenge the claim. However, seeing as how a debate over this would be overlooked anyway since it's you making the final judgement, I'll just post again.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:23 pm
Yes please do so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:57 pm
Actually, No, I won't.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:47 am
Ok a few more days then I'll call winner.

Edit: Ok this is a hard cll. I want to say Bio is the winner since his was more funny, however angela's made me notice she soesn't have a bra...I would actualyl go with bio, but bio's won too many times in my opinion I think Angela deserves a chance. So take it away angela.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:50 pm
Yay! For this round...

User Image

I have another pic ready if I don't get that many entries. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:45 pm
Ok here's my entry. I knkow I might not win, since this joke has been used too much, but still...I went there.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 pm
User Image  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 pm
User Image

Been a long time....comrade.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:45 am
Aw, is this it? crying  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 pm
Sadly yes this is it Angela.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 am
Yeah, your're right. sad

Well for this round, I'm going to do things very differently this time.

In honor of the late Billy Mays, I want you guys to step into his shoes and pitch me something related to Resident Evil. It can be anything and it doesn't even have to be a demotivational poster.

There are only three rules. It has to do with Billy Mays, it has to start with HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE (product), and it has to be in all caps.

Now PITCH ME SOME s**t.  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:54 am
Um...Agnela this is the Demoitvational poster contest fora reason. So in other words it ahs to be in motivation poster format. That's why it's the name of the thread. So yes if can do somehtign with billy mays, but still since this guild is RE I would have ot say it has to have at least one small RE reference...I'm not the judge, but these are should be the hard iron rules for this contest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 pm
Alkaizer87
Um...Agnela this is the Demoitvational poster contest fora reason. So in other words it ahs to be in motivation poster format. That's why it's the name of the thread. So yes if can do somehtign with billy mays, but still since this guild is RE I would have ot say it has to have at least one small RE reference...I'm not the judge, but these are should be the hard iron rules for this contest.

But I did say it has to do with RE. >.>  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Alkaizer87

...I think Notte worded it correctly: who died and made you Captain? I think it's fair to do something in memory of Billy Mays, and like she said, it has to relate to RE. Nothing wrong with that, especially not for just one round.

As for my pitch...

"HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE UMBRELLA CORPORATION! The company that can do the crime, and dodge the time! *brings up a little Lego city* This city here represents years of nice, peaceful living! *points at the tallest building* This is the Umbrella Corporation! Watch how it works instantly to kill the city! *time-lapse of the Lego city decaying and falling apart* It even has the strength! To zombify a hundred thousand people! That's the power of the Umbrella Corporation! Here's how to order!"  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff