Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:12 pm
Kraelyn seemed slightly uneasy at that statement. Was she going to be upset again? "Ah, but this time we're friends. Remember?" He smiled down at her despite her lack of being able to see.

Jyrek headed down the halls, thinking of his daughter and wife, and the boy she might have 'fallen' for. He hadn't seemed the bad sort, but that didn't mean he was ready to welcome the kid with open arms. Not a chance. Jyrek neared Shelby's room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:24 pm
"Yeah but . . . I don't think my dad will be too happy with us . . ." she said, pulling the blanket down from her face slightly so that she could see him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:43 pm
Kraelyn grimaced at that, "Well..he'll get used to me.."

"Really?"

Kraelyn froze at the sound of Jyrek's voice, paling slightly before jumping up and moving off the bed to stand beside it, "It's not..I didn't..I.."

Jyrek's expression was carefully blank but his eyes were narrowed and he let out a low growl, "Shelby..was he hurting you?" He wasn't stupid, he doubted the boy had done so but he was gauging both reactions to glean the information he sought.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:50 pm
Shelby glared at her dad. "Of course not Dad!" she said indignantly, rasing herself on the bed a bit. "Do you think I would have let him sleep with me if he would hurt me? Or that he would still be human right now?" she asked, not realizing how the sleeping bit might have sounded to an overly-protective father.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:05 pm
Jyrek had been under the impression she'd changed him back this morning. But the way Shelby stated it suggested otherwise. And he wouldn't have even minded his daughter sleeping with the boy human if sleeping had been all they were doing..but the way she said it, the fact that she wasn't trying to kill the 'evil man'..

He growled and in a quick movement, had Kraelyn by the collar of the shirt and was holding him up from the ground, "You slept with my daughter? In my own home, you slept with my daughter?" His expression was furious, what did Shelby know of pain in such things? She'd been a virgin for crying out loud!

Kraelyn felt himself being lifted and squirmed, "It's not like that, s-sir! We just..I was a dog! Really!" Even the normally brave Kraelyn felt a bit nervous in the imposing presence of the former beast and king.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:15 pm
Shelby blinked as her father grabbed Kraelyn. And then she understood what he thought had happened and made a face. "DAD!! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!" she shouted as she sat up completely, the blanket falling off to reveal a fully dressed Shelby with a blush arising on her face in extreme embarrassment of her father's actions. "He was a dog last night Dad!! There was no way anything could have happened okay?!" she yelled at him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:28 pm
Jyrek turned in surprise as Shelby yelled. His eyes narrowed even as she was fully dressed and he said warningly, "Don't take that tone with me, Shelby." His patience had been long ago spent on listening to her talk to him like a beast or child but his tone softened as he continued. "I don't know this boy or what he's capable of. Can you blame me for being worried?" He glanced back at the boy and let go of his shirt. "Sorry," he said gruffly, before looking back to Shelby. "Your mother wants you to come to breakfast, him too," he pointed to Kraelyn.

Kraelyn meanwhile was glad to have been released, rubbing at his collar as he looked to Jyrek and then Shelby.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:34 pm
Shelby nodded and got out of bed. "Okay. I'll be down as soon as I change my clothes . . . which means that both you and Kraelyn have to get out of my room." she said looking pointedly at both her father and Kraelyn. "So . . . out." she said making a shooing motion with her hands.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:46 pm
Jyrek watched her get out of bed and at the words, nodded with a chuckle, "Yes, yes. Out we go." He grabbed Kraelyn's shirt and tugged him along, leading him out the door and closing it behind him. Kraelyn managed only to wave as he was pulled away, straightening to wait for Shelby as he was released.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:54 pm
Shelby sighed and flopped back on her bed, stretching. "I can't believe my dad thought that I would do something like that . . ." she muttered and then got out of bed again and went to her closet, searching for something to wear.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:06 pm
Jyrek stood with his arms crossed, staring ahead much to Kraelyn's increasing unease. Shelby's father was an imposing man..and he felt that the beast side he'd gained from his time in the other form only added to that..there was something about him that spoke of power..something dangerous. And yet, he'd seen the looks Jyrek had given his daughter and wife, looks that made him seem so docile and loving. It was a far cry from what a person would expect. Kraelyn wondered at the fact that Jyrek hadn't tried to punish Shelby at all for what she'd done, not that he wanted her punished..but he'd forgiven her so easily, what had he done that upset the family in the first place?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:12 pm
Shelby stepped out of her room in a flowing dark pink dress that accented her hair and her eyes. "Okay! Let's go eat breakfast!" she said, noticing that her father and Kraelyn were waiting right outside.

((Hmm . . . dark pink . . . wouldn't that be red? Or maybe not quite red, but not exactly pink . . . hmm . . .))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:52 pm
(o-O Dark pink exists. IT DOES! O-o o-O )

Jyrek glanced at his daughter, brow raising slightly before he smiled and put an arm around her, pulling her in for a bit of a hug, "You look lovely, dearling." And so she did, a vision really and beautiful like her mother.

Kraelyn felt his jaw nearly drop at the sight of Shelby..she looked wonderful..her beautiful body snug in a dress that brought out her hair and eyes. He smiled and nodded at her father's assessment, murmuring, "Beautiful."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:18 pm
((Yay!! mrgreen ))

Shelby smiled at her father and hugged back. "Thanks. I just put on the first thing I saw." she said, making a little white lie . . . not that it would matter much. She pulled out of the hug and looked from her father to Kraelyn and back. "Can we go eat now? I'm kinda hungry." she said in a slightly whiney voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:26 pm
(O-o did you really do pink to match with her? *otherwise surprised you didn't do blue* o-o)

Jyrek smiled down at her, narrowed his eyes at Kraelyn, and then glanced in the direction of breakfast. "Alright then," he motioned Kraelyn to begin walking. He did so with a roll of his eyes he only showed to Shelby as he grinned, winking afterwards as he continued walking. Jyrek noticed, but was more amused anyway and let it pass, "How did you sleep last night, Shelby?" His question seemed casual.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games