Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:01 pm
"... W-well. Haha, I've seen a cat shake a paw before! That's a trick." She frowned, thinking if cats really could be as good at it as dogs could. "... actually, I guess they're more like commands and training than tricks. Lie down, walk on a leash, Sit."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:06 pm
"Hmm...." Magdalena looked down at Milliana and held her hand out in front of the kitten. She stopped eating and looked up with big eyes. She looked back at the hand and placed a paw in it curiously, and looked up again to see if she did good. "Ah! How cute!" Magdalena let out a giggle.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:18 pm
"Looks like Milliana's a natural." She clapped, impressed by the kitten. "I knew cats could do some sort of trick."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:27 pm
Milliana looked at Felicja when she clapped, curious of the noise. She looked back at Magdalena confused and then walked back to her food and continued eating.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:42 pm
"By the way," Felicja started, walking away from the doorway and towards Milliana and Magdalena. "What time is the trial tomorrow?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:44 pm
"Hmm? Ah, right. It's at 10 in the morning...At this point, the length of the trial depends on how long it'll take the Defense to find all the objections in the testimonies and how long it takes for them to find the truth." She said after a moment of thought.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:48 pm
"Haha, how exciting!" She commented, hands clasped together. "Maybe I'll stop by sometime later. Catch you after you're done."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:57 pm
"Ah, yeah! That'd be great! Because I'm usually free after a case, unless there's any loose ends I have to tie up, but that never takes long!" She smiled. "Wait... what am I going to do with Milliana when I'm in court? She's too young to be left alone... and it is quite possible that she might distract everyone in court..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:13 pm
"That's true." She frowned, motioning to bite her nails. "Well, there's always Mr. Edgeworth, right? Of course, I bet he's pretty busy. Otherwise I guess you'd have to work around it and try and bring her. Inconspicuously."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:15 pm
"Yeah.... Especially since I have to go in early... Hey, Felicja? Can you come in around noon or so? That way I can hand her over, just in case of anything. Do you mind?" Aggie asked, thinking about the circumstances.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:18 pm
"Of course, I'll be free around then so I'll stop by." She smiled and nodded to assure her she would be there in time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:21 pm
She clapped her hands together. "Oh thank you. I'm a little worried about what might happen if she's discovered or gets out..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:23 pm
"You'd throw the place into a frenzy." She laughed nervously. "It sure would be something to behold!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:25 pm
"Ah, that'd be really bad. I don't want to be found in contempt of court!" Magdalena said with a nervous shake of her head.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:29 pm
"Yeah, that would be a little.. not good." She sighed with slumped shoulders, "But I'm sure she won't cause to much of a ruckus. But, I should leave ya and get going before I miss my shows." Felicja laughed and waved at her as she turned for the door. "Let you prepare for tomorrow anyway."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games