Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:58 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Drake struggled a bit and got back up on all fours, the burning was beginning to subside. He felt that he should be able to speak soon. And perhaps wield a more influential attack. "NO... one... saved me.... WHy... not me?" He questioned bitterly in a hoarse whisper, to no one in particular.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:01 pm
"I'm pretty sure wer are! We created that weapon for you!" Lawrence yelled as he found Akiras ear Muffs in an open drawer. He smiled and grabbed it. "JAYDEN! CATCH!" He yelled as he threw it across the room to Kirs shadow. "We're going to exsperiment on you more often now, Kir!"
Jayden looked up and saw the head bad. He lunged for it in the air and caught it, then put it on akiras head, and pressed ON. "Akira..." He smiled and hugged her. "Welcome back!" He was crying now...
Corneilius smirked when he threw it, then laughed. "Come on and fight, Akira!" He laughed as he put up his hat with his cane. "You have to do better than that to kill me!." Then he laughed.
REBOOTING....Good Morning, Akira.
Akira opened her eyes. They were black, then turned blue... then gray... then red. She blinked, sat up with her scythe, and looked at her brother. "Where... NO! I'm at the academy... why?!" She was about to cry, when she saw people attacking her family. "NO! Stop, please!"

Pandy the Pirate

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:03 pm
"..." Kir continued his merciless attack.
From just outside the barrier and behind Lily, a small paper crane made of magic appeared and drifted down to Drake. It fluttered on the floor in front of him and gave off a healing quality. It was very small but it still fluttered along and attempted to heal Drake.
Kir stepped forward and let a complete barrage of light flood the room. He was going to eliminate the whole section of the building in a vertical tunnel of destructive magic.

(Sorry, but I g2g right now. Fanatic can automove me I guess, since he's only going to do what she orders anyway)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:05 pm
Lily's smile suddenly faded when they mentioned experimenting on Kir. She gritted her teeth in a snarl and brought everything that she had been using on the others down on Lawrence's mind, fulling intending to obliterate it. YOU LAY ONE FINGER ON KIR AND I'LL DESTROY YOU! she thought with pure rage. Now she was even angrier and more determined than she had been originally.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 pm
((I actually have to go now too, lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:08 pm
Drake looked blandly at the crane as it healed him. eventually the pain was gone and he stood up. "No one was ever der fer me. I ruined yer life multiple times and yer currently a mindless weapon. Why do yah help me?" He asked in a low voice, knowing Kir wouldn't respond. "Why? Why did I hafta suffer? Why couldn' my family have survived? Why?" He fell back to his knees, tears flowing down his face even as his smile remained.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:11 pm
"...Because just like me, you don't have to suffer anymore either..." Kir's thought was weak and came from the small crane. Drake would be the only one able to hear it. The crane fell silent after that message came out. It sat nearly lifelessly on the floor next to Drake.

(Now I'm gone)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:28 pm
"OW OW OW!!!!" Lawrence pressed the earmuffs closer to his head, but his eyes were bleeding blood. "A-Akira! H-HELP!" He cried out as he fell to his knees. "HELP YOUR FATHER! Zekka was harmed by allies of these people!" He lied. It was partly true though, and he was laughing inside.
Jayden looked at Lawrence with sad, horrified eyes. "FATHER! AKIRA!" He looked at her, tears in his eyes. "Help dad!"
Corneilius looked at his brother and grabbed him. He shook him furiously. "Come on, Lawrence! Fight it!" He yelled at him as he hit him with his cane. "FIGHT IT!!!" He was going to kill them if he died.
DANGER DANGER! FATHER IN TROUBLE! MUST STOP THE DANGER!
Akira began to cry as she saw Lawrence in pain. He was her father.... "NO! STOP! YOU'RE HURTING MY DAD!" She sceramed as she swung her scythe and hit them with it. She didn't want to, but they were killing him. "STOP!"

Pandy the Pirate

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:04 am
put a barrier around her and stop her from attacking, Lily ordered when Akira started attacking them. She could tell the girl didn't want to fight and didn't want to kill her if she didn't have to. Then she got another idea. Put that one in a barrier too and crush him, she thought, meaning Lawrence. She continued her relentless assault on his mind. He had made a huge mistake by threatening Kir. This wasn't just about ending the sufferings of those here it was about protecting Kir, now. it was something her vampire and human side agreed on and it made her that much more powerful.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:58 am
Kir glanced to Akira who was trying to break through his barrier and covered her up in one as well. He then glanced over to Lawrence and gave him a barrier as well. He prepared to crush it down to nothing.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 am
Drake looked up, his tears already having soaked into his fur and glared at Kir and Lily. Why won't dey jus' leave? They're hurting people. And no matter who dey are, dey're still people! "Don't yah understand..." Drake murmured as he stood up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:35 am
The crane fluttered and landed on Drake's shoulder as he stood up.
"..." Kir coldly lifted up the shelves along the wall and, converting them to nothing but sharp daggers, sent them forwards to his targets. The barrier around Lawrence allowed the weapons to shoot through it.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:49 am
"I understand that as long as this place exists and these people still live, they won't stop trying to hurt my friends, my family!" Lily snarled at Drake, but didn't direct Kir to attack him again. If the beast man didn't do anything more to harm them, she would leave him alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:56 am
"An eye fer an eye makes dah whole world blind, vampire." Drake said to her. Many of the scientists, while still sadistic in nature, saw the people throughout here as friends and family as well. In fact, some actually were family. They had grown up not knowing anything else, not knowing any better. She was punishing many for the few's mistakes, decades ago.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:59 am
"And then the whole world looks beautiful," Lily replied with a slight smirk. She wasn't in the mood for Drake to appeal to her better nature. Right now she barely had any humanity left in her and she would be that way until Lawrence and Cornelius died.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games