Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:34 pm

((Well that sucks hugh monkey balls.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:36 pm

((Yeah, but I got over it. I swear lol, if I ever get the chance to screw his character over, I will do it lol.))

Nebulosis

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:41 pm

((I was looking to be you teacher. Whenyour Chuunin you can try out for Anbu apprentice under the Vice Captain aka ME.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:46 pm

((Thanks for the offer, but I would like to stay under Orion for a bit longer. Even when I'm chuunin and possible ANBU. I like seeing what things Orion uses to teach Tai new jutsus and stuff personally. There is much more by the way. Makes RPing more...complete in a sense lol. Anyway, maybe a little later in the future I can put Tai under your character's...sensei...ship.))

Nebulosis

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:08 pm

((..................okay))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:15 pm

((Your like the fourth person that wanted to teach Tai. Man, you guys jump on newbies and new RP characters like they are the Survivors, and your the Hunters.

Left 4 Dead reference for anyone who has played it.))

Nebulosis

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:21 pm

((Its just good to have friends in high and low and possible strong places.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Kunesume2
((Its just good to have friends in high and low and possible strong places.))

((Hey, are you saying I'm from the ghetto now man!? Screw you *****! JK. ))

Nebulosis

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:26 pm

((in RL im black and live in the Ghetto. I meant I would hate to have a bloodline like yours as an enemy.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Kunesume2
((in RL im black and live in the Ghetto. I meant I would hate to have a bloodline like yours as an enemy.))

((Holy crap lucky guess...or whatever that was when I said the ghetto thing. Sorry if I somehow offended you in anyway...because some people do. However, if you answer in the way I expect you to answer in Chatroom, I honestly wont care anymore.))

Nebulosis

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 pm

((It kool I'm good about the whole offense thing. Anybody can say the N word as long its not in an angry tone. I live in America and the President is black now. So Racisim aganist black people is died now. In my opinnion.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:52 pm

((Yeah...but we are not here to talk about politics and racism are we?))

Nebulosis

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:57 pm

ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Yeah...but we are not here to talk about politics and racism are we?))

((nope we are to talk about Ninja stuff and Old lady getting kicked in the face in your signature.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:01 pm

ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Yeah, but I got over it. I swear lol, if I ever get the chance to screw his character over, I will do it lol.))
(( Lol then you should have just ranted at me after the exams. Also if you try and screw Hanzo over you'll suffer the same fate as teddy.... twisted Also Hanzo doesn't hate you I do))

Dark-Ninja70

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:08 pm

((This is really deep...the racism stuff I mean))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games