Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:01 pm

((Now time to confuse the crap out of people XD))

Shin was standing right next to Zann looking up at the Buji. "Huh you don't see that everyday." He said cocking his head as he looked.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Rahenno saw Zann pull out a flute. He had a good feeling what was going on, so he covered his ears and started to release more demon chakra, apon seeing the 6 tail bijuu.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Aro97

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:03 pm

(no nothings wrong.) hunter looks as the battal go `s on. "i don `t understand whats goin on right now." hunter said.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:10 pm

((HUH?? O_o ))

"No, you sure don't."
Zann paused for a second, then turned to look at Shin, the Rokubi, and back at Shin.
"Wait...who ARE you?"
Without waiting for an answer Zann played one note on his flute. Before Shin realised what was happening, he was listening to Zann's song on his flute, a sad scarily beautiful tune that can bring shivers to people's spines.

((I DID give 1 post preparation))

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:16 pm

((hehe mindf**king people is so fun XD, and I know. I was waiting for you to actully play it.))

As Zann started to play the thunder above cracked so loud, that the notes could not be heared over it. Even at Shin's distance. You could see Shin laugh as he walked over to the Raijuu and seemed to walk right into his leg and disappeared. Then the huge beast got smaller and smaller as it turned back into Shin. He moved his mouth but the thunder was so loud no one could hear him.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:16 pm

"im hunter konton yeah belive it or not im rahennos brother."

Aro97

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:24 pm

((Hey did the 5 flash bombs have any effect? That was like something I thought of from the top of my head lol))

Zann mentally swore (did not say it out!!) and pocketed his flute. Flashing a handseal he made a wind clone beside him. The wind clone dashed towards Shin...then started poking him for no apparent reason.

((The FIRST thing I thought of that I could do))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:25 pm

(Maybe you should tickle him! ^^ Lol. That'd be wierd, if Ninjas suddenly had an all-out tickle battle.)

De-Vaughn07

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:28 pm

((No it not like an actully darknes, it more like dark thoughs, negitive energy. Sorry but at this stage you all cant solve the problem. You need to actully understand wht he is. ether by getting him to talk more some how, or finding Kiyoshi. Lol lets just say this will keep you all intertained for awhile))

Shin jumped back. "Hey now looking is free, touching is extra." He joked, which seemed like a Kiyoshi joke. But it wasn't Kiyoshi. "Well you boys are a bore." Shin said glancing towards where the gates are. "Now that looks like fun." He said shooting off towards the gates in a flash.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:35 pm

((That's why I was doing something completely unexpected XD))

So he DOES have a materialised form. That's a start. He flashed a handseal, and suddenly vanished into thin air when he saw Shin head towards the gates. Whatever he was, Zann was going to find out. Hopefully.

iZann

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:27 pm

"lookes like we need to head over to the gates" spike said waiting to see if anyone would follow him.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:55 pm

spike appeared at the tree house "well ill let you take over...i used up to much chakra" spike said to pyro "ok i might as well train and become stronger" pyro said coming back and making his arm come back to normal. Pyro pulled out an earth scroll and looked down the list "oh this looks nice" pyro said as he got ready to start.
Pyro got into his stance "Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome) " pyro said trying hard to make earth come out the ground and saw the gorund move a little 1/5

Pyro tried again but tried to add a bit more chakra into it "Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome) " the ground started to shake and the earth started to rise around him but stopped at his ankle's 2/5

Pyro this time thought of the earth around him "Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome)" the ground shook and started to rise again but nt to the point were it would cover his entire body. 3/5

Pyro then thought " ok the more chakra i put the more it came out in a shorter period of time....the more i think of the earth the higher it gets...I GOT IT... Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome) " pyro said putting more chakra into the jutsu and thought of the earth. The ground rose faster than befor and higher than before but not completely to the top of his head. 4/5

"YES IM GETTING IT" pyro shout as he got out and tried again "Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome) " the earth started to tremble as it rose quickly from the ground and saw that it completely covered his head.5/5

"FINALLY" pyro shouted "now if i can make the dome bigger i can make it more lethal for myself" pyro said to himeslf.

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Pyro got ready for another jutsu "ok this looks nice lets try it Doton: Katana no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Element Sword) " pyro said as he got down to pick up some dirt and used his chakra to mold it into a sword and all he picked up was a stick of dirt. 1/5

"Doton: Katana no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Element Sword) " pyro got another stick of dirt and tried again and saw it start to smooth off. 2/5

"Doton: Katana no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Element Sword) " pyro got down again got dirt and molded the dirt. after a couple of second's the dirt started to take the shake of a sword but shattered because of to much chakra. 3/5

Pyro tried again but this time putting more speed and chakra into the dirt "Doton: Katana no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Element Sword)" pyro got some dirt and tried to mold again "man this is harder than i thought" pyro said molding the dirt and saw it come closer and closer to a sword but just a little off. 4/5

" Doton: Katana no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Element Sword) " pyro said again hoping the chakra molding would work to his terms and saw the dirt molding to a perfect earth sword, pointy smooth and easy to handle.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:07 pm

"pyro rahenno is in the hosptal let `s go."

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Pyro turned and faced hunter "wow that was kinda out of no were" pyro said "Rahenno's at the hospital forget how this was out of no were" spike said "yea your right lets go" pyro said rushing to the hospital.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games