Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Kailee ran through the hall and randomly guessed which one of the doors was her room. However she guessed wrong and opened the door to Leora's room and her eyes widened seeing Lance's fangs n her sisters neck. She screamed and promptly ran. "MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! LEXI!! SKY!! ALICE!!!" she cried, tears streaming down her face. "LANCE IS KILLING LEORA!!!!!!!" she screamed in terror.

Leora winced as the fangs sunk into her neck but the next sound she heard caused her eyes to pop wide open. Her sister screaming. She then saw Kailee running away and she pushed at Lance to try and get him to take his fangs out of her neck. "Lance! Stop!" she said urgently, wanting to go and comfort her sister.

Leora's parents never heard their youngest daughter's cry. They were in their room, sleeping. Weary from a day of travel and terrible shock.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:44 pm

Lance noticed Kailee's screams and mentally cursed.He continued on drinking for a moment before pulling away and looking at Leora."Why is your sister all the way down here? That's the whole reason I gave them their rooms down the hall so they wouldn't come in." He grumbled.

Alexis, hearing Kailee's screams, ran up to her."What's wrong, Kaille? She asked, hugging Leora's crying sibling.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Leora shook her head as she glared at Lance. "How am I supposed to know?! Maybe she got lost, or maybe she just wanted to see me!!" she yelled at him before getting off the bed and running after Kailee.

Kailee sobbed into Alexis. "Lance . . . killing . . . Leora . . . biting her . . ." she sobbed out, hugging Alexis tightly.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Alexis hushed Kailee. "Calm down, calm dow. Lance isn't killing Leora, okay? He's trying to protect her . . ." She tried to explain, knowing how stupid it might sound.

Lance watched her leave the room and left the room as well, but only to get out into the middle of the hallway and watch the three girls, ignoring the blood that was still dripping from his lips and chin.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Leora came up and gave a grateful smile to Alexis before pulling her sister into a hug. "Shh Kailee . . . I'm alright. I'm not dead . . ." she said, rubbing her sister's back comfortingly.

Kailee sobbed into her sister, hugging her tightly. "B-but Lance was biting you . . ." she sobbed out, nuzzling her head into her sister.

Leora quickly came up with a cover story. "To show that no one else could have me." she said as explanation.

Kailee looked up at Leora in a confused fashion. "W-what?"

"Yeah, see, once he bites me and drinks a certain amount of my blood, I gain a sort of . . . protection from other creatures here who would want to kill me. It shows that I'm the 'property' of Lance and they can't touch me unless they want to be punished by him." she said with a smile.

Kailee's tears stopped and she sniffled, wiping at her eyes. "O- . . . oh . . ." she said softly and then hugged her sister. "Okay . . ."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:41 pm

Lance watched her lie to her sister and chuckled softly. He could only imagine the look on her family's faces when they discovered what Leora was to soon become. Urging her to get it over with so that LEora could keep up her side of exchanging blood, he gently knocked on one wall, blood dripping from lip to chin, eyes a gleaming crimson, and fangs extended while he grinned at Leora.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Leora waved her hand at Lance in a such a way that she was basically telling him to leave her alone for a moment. She hugged her sister tightly and pressed a kiss to the top of her head before pushing her towards Alexis. "I think it's just around your bedtime Kailee . . ." she said softly and then looked at Alexis. "Alexis, could you please take Kailee to her room?" she asked with a soft smile.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:52 pm

Alexis nodded as she lead the way down the hall and to Kailee's room whispering, "Come on, Kaiee."

Alice flew up the stairs and into Kailee's room to comfort her. She'd been having something to eat in the kitchen when she'd heard her screams.

Lance walked over to her slowly when he and Leora were the only ones left in the hall. "It's time for your drink,now, Leora . . ." He said in a playful tone as he licked away her delicious blood from his face.

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Leora glared at him. "My room. This is too open." she said as she headed towards her room.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 pm

Lance followed after her silently. When they both were in her room, he closed the door behind him. "Once again, I assure you that you'll love my blood. There was even a time long ago when vampires were hunted for our blood by humans, though it didn't last long since we're stronger." He said, walking over to her before holding his wrist to his mouth and biting it so it would start bleeding and offered it to her to drink from.

vampire_girl6666

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:06 pm

(Got to go pick up pizza, be back soon)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:21 pm

((Byebyes! ^-^))

Leora made a face, but hesitantly took his wrist and put it up to her mouth to start drinking from it. Once she got the first sip, her eyes widened and she started to eagerly drink his blood, disgusting though it seemed to her mind, it really did taste good!

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:24 pm

(Back ^^)

Lance smirked and chuckled lightly at her reaction to the taste of his blood and allowed her to drink as much as she wanted. He knew she'd love it, and had told her many times the truth.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:35 pm

((That was . . . fast.))

Leora heard his chuckle and that's what snapped her out of it. She quickly pushed his wrist away from her and stepped back. "No more." she said, shaking her head and then turning around to face her bed, holding her head with one of her hands. She couldn't believe that she had just done that. "I've done my part, now please leave Lance . . ." she said, not turning to face him at all.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:41 pm

(We live very close to Papa John's . . . sweatdrop )

Lancelaughed darkly at this."You know you loved it. You know you want more blood . . . And now your part vampire. After tomorrow you can have as much blood as you want . . ."He said as he left and closed the door behind him. Then, he silently walked up to his room where he lay on top of the bed and looked up at the ceiling with his grin.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games