Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:09 pm
((im gonna go to the crew forum and talk about the time skip now))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:09 pm
((Im not emo. Im actually a very upbeat person. It's just my rp person. Its the entire village. Go back to your Safe Haven!!! xD Jkjk I promise though it wont start until the timeskip happens, then it will end. And so you guys can like over top boulders. In trees.... =P))

Ducttape_Bandit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:10 pm
((Okay, from what I've read, boulders are gonna rain for 30 days. All over the village. I suggest you evacuate again, so that none of you.....y'know.....DIE.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:10 pm
(Maybe we should leave these Ooc conversation elsewhere.)  

crimsonnobody

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:11 pm
((Orion. The boulders won't start until the timeskip so they won't have to go through the whole process. Okay, no more ooc. Your cluttering up her fourm.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 pm
((Nah, screw it. I've got an idea. Since the entire village is getting destroyed(during the timeskip of course), why not take that time to clean it up? Y'know, move every single thread(except the profile page) to the recycling bin and start anew?))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 pm
Firu Shinra
(COH you are freakin emo. Killin yourself cause a girl dont like you. and it doesn't matter that it's not in Suna. Perky saved my a** from you, so I owe her. BIG TIME.)
( Me, Destiny and Xantos held him off so that Reiko could help you if not you would have been 6 feet under lol. )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:15 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((Nah, screw it. I've got an idea. Since the entire village is getting destroyed(during the timeskip of course), why not take that time to clean it up? Y'know, move every single thread(except the profile page) to the recycling bin and start anew?))
(( If you guys do that I'm gonna be pissed there is alot that has to be saved other than profiles. Hey reiko can crew promote people to crew if so you can maybe promote me and orion to help you with some stuff first we'd have to decide what to get rid of and what to keep ect ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:15 pm
(...........You didn't even stop him from killing me, he got bored and attacked you. Then I signaled for help, and perky came to rescue)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 pm
OK THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!
1. evacuate the village to the safehaven... again
2. time skip
3. come back and rebuild. as in not needed threads to recycle bin and recreate cluttered up threads. im gonna leave this to myself, hanzo, and orion. DO NOT delete anything. move it all to recycle bin 4, so its all in the same place  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 pm
(Enough with the Ooc please. -glares at Dark for personal reason-)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:17 pm
Akira walks in. "Reiko did you know it's raining boulders....wierd, but we can handle boulders hurling at the village of speeds exeeding 100 mph no problem." Akira bit his tumb formed some handsigns "Summoning jutsu" Summoning Mamori Mother of All Panthers.

"Yes Dear?"

"Yea, Ma look up."
Mamori looks up seeing flying Boulders.

"What do we do?!"

Akira turned to Reiko "We should exacuate....again."

Mamori
User Image
The mother of the family, she is fairly large about 8 meters long and 5 meters high. She is white with black stripes and very protective of her family and her summoner. She has a caring, sweet, and loving personality. But mess with anyone she loves and she will rip you apart faster then you can blink. She has the power to put up temporary barriers that repel most attacks; also her fur is designed to lighten the damage of most types of Ninjutsu and Taijutsu attacks.
- Furry Claw
- Safety Shield  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 pm
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
(( If you guys do that I'm gonna be pissed there is alot that has to be saved other than profiles. Hey reiko can crew promote people to crew if so you can maybe promote me and orion to help you with some stuff first we'd have to decide what to get rid of and what to keep ect ))

Phi too. I been VC in ALL SORT OF GUILDS.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 pm
((No I could've killed Kashimm, but he said he wasn't ready to lose his rpc so I let him live and figured a way to get him out of my trap. But anywho, yeah, but post it so that you guys live in like trees, and bare places for training grounds, cause some of your shinobi flattened it out.))

Ducttape_Bandit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:21 pm
(....I'm ignored yet again. I asked nicely already, STOP FILLING THE DESTROYED OFFICE WITH OOCS!!!!) stare  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff