Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:56 am
((Who's post would it be then?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:22 pm
((proably mine....and uh for the record Xi isn't a Jarian. She's Kanareshii. Her only realtionship to the Jarians is Viva whose her husband. sweatdrop ))

Xi/Ara folds in her wings. She didn't like being called a stooge, but she lets it slide. She eyes Memnon suspiciously.
"You were just about to tell me what those two were doing in the Jarian base."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:58 pm
Ravyn stared at the jewel in her hands, then looked back at the place where the Bloodguard had been. Blaize? Was her first coherent thought during the fight. She closed her eyes, concentrated, and blinked them clear. She still had no idea how to use the jewel though.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 pm
"Hrmhmmm?" Blaize mumbled, Her head appearing in the middle of the magma pool. The wound that had been over her eye was mostly healed, but she was still sleepy, and her entire body ached all over. Still, it was like someone had rang a door bell in her head. "Who's there? Well come on in....." Her voice drifted off to mumbling.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:15 pm
Ravyn suddenly felt a pull in one direction, and followed it to lead in front of a strange door. She felt like she knew what was behind it, and that it was friendly. She pushed open the door, finding nothing familiar. "Hello? Anyone here?" She winced as the pain from her injuries was coming to her full force as the adrenaline wore off. She made her way to a conveniently placed chair and lowered herself on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:28 pm
"Eh....? It's Ravyn..." Blaize smiled, pulling herself completely out of the magma, standing shakily. "You okay there?" She asked walking over to the chair. Her clothes were fine, for just being in magma. "Where's Memon?" She had a sort of still half asleep look on her face, but she was steadily becoming more alert and aware of her surroundings.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:38 pm
Ravyn tried to sit up a little to address her friend properly, but all she ended up doing was sucking breath in sharply before slumping back down in the seat. "No...no I don't think I'm okay. What happened? Who's Memon?" She asked, putting a hand over her throbbing abdomen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:56 am
"He's my boss... An he just saved both our butts..... Hold on while I try and find a first aid kit for you.." Blaize moved over to the far side of the chamber, where there seemed to be same supplies just laying around and did indeed find a kit. "From the way you sounded.... I didn't think you were hurt that bad....." Blaize rummaged around in the kit as she moved back over to where Ravyn was.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:02 pm
((Sorry Viva, but in my defense I used that as a general statement, not a direct link to your character. After all, you're here on behalf of the Jarians, not Kanareshii. But still, I apologize for the mix-up))

He eyed Xi quietly. He would have to be careful around her, regardless of his power at the moment.

"Always so straight forward. I only sent one operative, strictly for the purpose of recon and nothing more. Her response to your defenses were purely self-preserving, and served no threat to your plans or safety."

He made his way quietly past the towering being, ascending the steps of his sepulcher, pausing before the entrance.

"You, however, have come here in aggression and anger, seeking revenge and justice. With force enough to dominate a small country, you came here looking to bring retribution. Well I tell you now, you are out of bounds. This is my domain, and you are trespassing. I give you a warning that the Jarian's so easily forgot to give my young operative: leave quietly and bother us no more."

He turned then and swung open the doors of his home, but before he went inside he paused.

"By the way, Give Mistress Lutia my regards...and to Master Raziel as well..."

And with that, he headed inside to see to the well-being of his operative, closing the massive doors behind him. As soon as they shut, a large seal flashed across the surface for a split second before disappearing, indicating the activation of the buildings only security measure: a god-seal that allowed only Memnon and those who carried his red jewel access to the structure.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:31 pm
((Oh i know, i just thought i state it for the record that is all. smile glad to see you back Raziel! ))

Xi returns to her regular form having gotten the information she needed. With one last look back at the structure then vanishes into the shadows.

((To jarian HQ))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:24 pm
As the doors slammed shut behind him, his mind played back through the events of the day so far. He was satisfied with how things has played out. His presence, however slight, was now saturated into a big part of Byako. There was no deny anymore that something big was coming, and he was the one at the wheel.

He made his way over to the only portal in the otherwise blank walls of his Grand Hall. This gateway led to the bowels of his sepulcher, to the lair of his only minion to date.

He needed to know of everything she had encountered.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:34 pm
Blaie looked up from the first aid kit as if someone had tapped a window. Moments later, there was her master. "Ahh, Memon.. Is the elf gone?" She asked, digging around in the kit again and pulling out some bandages and a variety of wound cleaning surprise. "Ravyn, this is Memon, my boss." Blaize grinned, obviously feeling better.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 pm
"I'm glad the magma pits have done you good, Blaize."

He conjured a small black chair to relax in as he settled in to hear her report.

"I'd like to hear everything up to your return to the sepulcher, Blaize. Everything."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:03 pm
"Yes sir." Blaize smiled, becoming solemn. "I stopped by the Main Gate and Mecha Main Street to recruit. I found Ravyn here... and a moogle named Alex, but I'm afraid he may not be here anymore....." She sighed, before continuing. "From there, Ravyn came with me to the Jarian Head quarters. It's not that hard to get into, but nice you're in you have a hard time getting out again. The door closes automatically behind you, and a defense system turns on. I don't think.... They'll use the same thing again though, since I kind of toasted their machine gun turrets," Blaize said, chuckling. Her expression turned serious again.
"From there, we didn't go very far in.... The enemy seemed to be aware not long after that. Alex showed up soon after and we all teleported to the Main Gate. We were pursued back to the Lava Pits from there." She grinned. "You know the rest."

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:27 pm
He listened quietly throughout her report, finally nodding at the end to express his understanding.

"Yes, I knew all about their defenses. The place is a veritable deathtrap, by mortal standards. And whatever defenses they lose during an invasion is always repaired by the next, thanks to a couple of their more technically-inclined members."

He rose from the chair, dismissing it as he approached Blaize, giving her a careful examination to ensure that her dip in the fire had healed her wounds.

"So what of your friend here? Where do her loyalties lie?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games