Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:11 am

Syn throws a kunia at the clone and watches the clone poof away. "Like we would he you." he says as he looks at the smoke.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:39 am

( I don't have it because they told me I needed live bodies...so Jedi wanna be a part of a little science project? xd )

Dark-Ninja70

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Hero sighed "Hero shimizu I am here on behalf of teddy I believe he should be restricted to the mist and rocks land and if he steps on a part of the leaf village he is yours for the taking"

((He is going to either die from you guys or me >3 I am making hero a complete psycho once I return to the mist))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm

"If we see him in the middle of some where thats not mist or rock and hes is another village we will take him."

SynysterGatesRules

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 pm

"That depends on what the Hokage says, Syn, for he is her son after all."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm

"but he did betray us after all."

SynysterGatesRules

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:47 am

((If im on a mission you can;t interfer .... i could have a mission at any village))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:59 am

teddy_byakuga
((If im on a mission you can;t interfer .... i could have a mission at any village))
(( Unless you get permission from Reiko to leave the village you are a criminal and we have all the right to lock you up ))

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:08 pm

((you did not get my permission tisk tisk tisk. and please STOP SPAMMING UP MY OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!! if someone would respond to my post i would greatly appreciate it.))

Quote:

Reiko's clone looked at all the people in the office. "Alright, everyone. Shut up! ok, now, what are you people all doing here. i want reasons!" She turned to Jedi. "Did you have to break down my door?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:31 pm

"Hokage will you give me and hanzo permission to get a team and pick teddy up?" He says with great respect for the hokage.

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:45 pm

(( xd ))

Reiko nodded. "yes, i believe he has finally gone too far with everything. you two have my permission to go."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:52 pm

"Ma'am i think its gonna take more than just us can we take some more people ... just in case." He summons a frog and says, "find out what you can. The toad poofs to the mist gates.

SynysterGatesRules

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:02 pm

((hell no you damage my house and I will kick your a**. god how do so many people know the toad summoning DX))

Hero sighed and summoned his toad and left
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Yokai ignored everyone and said to the hokage, "I need a mission. It would be better if I had 3."

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 pm

( i quit leaf and a official mist nin .. ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games