Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:42 pm
The motorcycle took off once Andre was sitting in a stable position with Brian supported so that as little additional damage as possible would be caused by the trip.

((To the hospital!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:57 pm
"Blue Rose Lane...Right here."
Nia pulls up the procure for Blue Rose Lane and opens it up.
"One of the oldest districts of the city it is home to magic and is more of a suburb than anything else."

((Back.))

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:31 pm
((Sure... you bring Nia back from oblivion right before I go off on vacation... stare
*shrugs* Oh, well, just take Krinna along with you if you continue your traveling tour.))

Krinna, still sitting on Nia's shoulder, leaned over more to look at the brochure.
"Sounds like a decent place to visit." she remarked, and twitched her whiskers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:53 pm
Glancing up from a puzzle box, C. Hallow, Relic Hunter, noted both man, posters, and significance.
"You're an idiot," she informed him, and turned away.
She twisted at the box in her hands, then looked at it again, apparently working on solving whatever the puzzle was.
If the price on his head interested her, she gave no sign, drifting away into the crowds, attention on the object in her hands rather than where she was going.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:13 pm
A handsome man in a handsome suit in a handsome car looked out on the street, eyes proding everyone who walked by.

He had just been on break, girl watching while he took his lunch. But it seemed that things weren't going to go smothely it seemed to day, he had just gotten a report in for not one, but two most wanted criminals.

And it looked like he had already found one.... Not many people wore a library hoodie and rode a flying motor cycle. Yeah, he'd found his man.

Lance made a motionb like he was scrathcing his chest, actualy checking for his pistol, adjusted his shade, then stepped out of his car. He strode slowly across the street, his suit reflecting the sun and making him apear far too bright.

He aproached Afos clamly from behind taping him on the shoulder and smiling all too charmingly, "Excuse me, Mr. Sem..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:29 pm
The tall man turned slowly towards the man tapping on his shoulder. A quick glance told him that this man didn't wear the uniform of the Byako Police Force.
"I'm sorry but I'm not giving autographs or renewing books today."
A second look at the man seemed to either hurt his eyes or bring a look of concentration to his face. And since he had no eyes, it was probably concentration.
"Do you happen to know where one could find the Dive Bar? It's placement seems to have changed since I was last here. Police officers can't find or enter it, so I haven't asked them."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:12 pm
"Oh, too bad. Still... the Dive huh?"

Lance had to think about, a lot of his informants mentioned the place, but he hadn't been there in a while himself. As far as clubs went, he perfered to frequent the higher scale ones.

"Yeah, I can show you there if you want. I think I rember where it is. Heck I could even give you a ride if you wanted." He didn't want to show to direct, he droped his voice to a wisper, and, like his informants, never gave any actual names of streets or adresses, "Still, it should be down that street and to the right, down the alley and under the stairs.."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:45 pm
"Then its our next stop."
Nia manuvers around the various people and stalls as she makes her way out of the district.

((To blue rose lane))  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:09 pm
"Right-o~!"
Afos proceeded to start for the Dive Bar at a sprint. After a few, yards, he halted suddenly in his tracks.
"I owe you a drink! C'mon~!"
And with that he continued sprinting to the Dive Bar.

[[to Dive Bar]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:31 pm
The agents were all over the street, having it almost barricaded.

"First chance you get, take 'em down. Take 'em ALL down."

Said whichever one of those generic louts that was in charge.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:47 pm
Shinobu entered the area with Puff on his shoulders. "Wow, looks like I have more heads to crack." He said sitting Puff down and raising his arms. "Bass: Upload." He said before a speaker appeared in each of his palms.

Puff pulled out a microphone and tuned it to Shinobu. He yelled as loud as he could into it before the air infront of SHinobu's palms warped and then exploded toward the barricade.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:20 pm
"REVERSE REVERSE!" shouted one of the firmer-looking agents. They all seemed to be in touch with various degrees of reality, and this one seemed well-connected, more-likely than not a minor boss.

The sound blast appeared to reverse direction back at the Red Blazer Brigade.
In reality, it had just been duplicated in double and then sent at them, nullifying the effects of the original and then continuing on with equal force as the original blast.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:30 am
Tobias and Tao both clasped their hands together as they neared the area. They concentrated specifilly on their target and Tobias was thrown through the air by Tao.

"Whirling howler!" He called out sending a wind storm of blades flying into the group of agents. "Wind is better than sound."

"I thought leaf was better than sound?" Tao said summoning his two guitars and hurling them like boomerangs into the agents each charged with electricity.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:33 am
Puff jumped infront of shinobu and belched. THe resulting shockwaves rippled the air and the sound blast was disrupted and dispersed. "Ow, ow, ow! My stomache." Puff said curling up and falling over.

"That hurt way too much, I think I have an ulser." He said before he passed out.

"Rest Puff, that isn't something you do enough." Shinobu said as he walked toward the leader. "Mr. Wants-to-copy-and-return-moves, I'm about to give you a taste of my real power." He said turning the dail on his chest and then pulling it loose. He threw in back and it landed in Puff's mouth.

The area under Shinobu's feet started to cave in as he growled. "Limiter: Command - 130 precent power." He said before his teeth grew fangs and his skin started to glow white. He kicked off of the ground and left a crater as he headed straight for the leader.

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:51 pm
"Sir, watch out" said another agent monotonously, taking a step forward.

He held out his hand and a small rift opened up in the air in front of the leader. He then held the same hand up ward, and a similar rift opened up in the air above Puff.

"You should not interfere, you'll only hurt yourselves." said the agent in monotone.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games