Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace Kusanagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:56 pm
::looks around:: I like this;i lik this alot i want in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:12 pm
*Miso was sitting in his office, and let out a long, deep sigh.* Glad thats over... *He says, dowing a glass of apple juice. He reaches for his tiki-bobber.* Heh, come here, you! *right before he gets it, though, he spots the intruder. He grabs the microphone, and radios to Jack.* Jack, we have a code 4, section 2230.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:28 pm
Jack, who is now idly walking down the hallways of the ISA hears Miso on the speaker.

" What?! An Intruder?!"

Jack immediately sprints through the hallways, looking everywhere for a new person.

" How can there be an intruder, I was sure to close the beam as soon as Miso was safe inside!"

He runs down a hallway, turns left, keeps running, then right..after a few minutes, he finally spots the man standing in a hallway. He runs as fast as he can towards him.

" I've got you know!"

Jack tackles the new-guy onboard, sliding well over 30 feet with the new person. Jack scrambles up and points his chain gun-arm at the person.

" Come with me, fine sir...You'll be meeting with the Commander."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:21 pm
Iris' wings twitched and her eyes flickered open. She slowly sat up. All over her body, she hurt. She cursed the chains. Always a stubborn girl, Iris figured her treatment was done since she was awake. Shakily, she stood and made her way out into a hall. Her wings and tail dragged across the floor as she walked, and her ears were drooping.
She had to stop and lean against a wall once outside of the Med-Bay, having used a lot of energy just walking. Quickly, she got over it. She had to find Miso, Jack, Ryu, John - anyone... Slowly, but surely, she made her way down the hall.  

Silvi Tal

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:57 am
Ryu was still in the room at the moment this had happened. "I guess shes was too tired to notice me." Ryu sighed as he walked out of the room and came upon the heavily injured Iris. "You know you should be back inside the Med-Bay. Your not fully recovered yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:18 am
"No, I'm fine... I can't baby my injuries - if I'm about and about, it'll help."
She straightened her back, trying to appear fine. Her wings were furled tight against her back as she started to walk prouder.
"I need to find Jack and Miso - I need to talk to all of you..."  

Silvi Tal

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:04 pm
John watched the departing base. He wondered if he should pursue it or not. He looked up at the sky and pondered the choice. His brow furrowed as he watched the clouds pass above him. Something...familiar. He felt a sensation as he did wth the iris. The clouds were in a somewhat strange formation, an almost insignificant line forming in the parting of the clouds. Wsa it sonething caused by the passing base? Something inside said no, even though the base was following the part in the clouds almost exactly.John decided to follow his instinct and follow. Perhaps there was still somethig there, something that would explain what he was sensing. He readied his ship and took off, following the base. "Computer, silent mode." The computer complied and put the ship in stealth mode so he would not be detected. He rubbed his head. What was this? What was he pursuing with this? He concentrated, but it all he could come up with was 19.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:33 am
Jack bursts into Miso's office, holding up the new guy.

" Yo, Miso, is this the man you're lookin for? He was standing in the middle of a hallway."

Jack drops the new guy on the ground next to him.  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:48 pm
Siri twitched in the Med-Bay and suddenly Iris, who was over fifty yards from the Med-Bay, stiffened and froze. That was how... She snarled and suddenly had enough strength to power-walk down the hall. Her energy courtesy of her anger.
She calmed down before she ended up bursting Miso's door down. Instead, she took a deep breath and quietly entered, looking back to see if Ryu was still following her. Once in the office, she waited patiently for Miso to take care of Jack and... someone she didn't recognize.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:11 pm
Jack looked at sudden burst of noise behind him. The door was busted down, and Iris walked in, then stopping, waiting.

" Glad you're awake toots...but, shouldn't you be back at the Med-Bay? You still look like you have a few wounds.."  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:29 pm
*Miso slowly turns around in his chair, his arms crossed.* Jack, I trust the shields are up and the turrets on stand-by? *He says, quirking a brow. He then turns to the girl, he gaze becoming deep.* I hope you're going to fix that... *He says in a monotone.* What do you need so badly that you had to break down my door?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:27 pm
Ryu was like this sweatdrop as he watched Iris break down the door. "Uhh...Okay thats not good...No matter..." Ryu finished as he walked in and leaned up against the wall waiting to see what is going to happen to this new man in the ISA and what Iris is going to say.  

YoruTaro

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:11 pm
"Oh dear..." Iris glanced back at the door. "I swear I didn't mean to!" She sighed.
"I don't need to go back to the Med-Bay, thank you, Sir Jack. Miso! I'll gladly fix the door as soon as you answer me this..." Iris tried to take a couple of breaths to calm herself, but it didn't work.
"What is that MONSTER Siri still doin' ALIVE?! Why didn't you kill her?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:02 pm
*Miso lets out a sigh, and crosses his arms.* It's a simple matter, really. In order for me to complete my...goal...I need souls. And she has a particularly powerful one. By keeping her just barely clinging to life, the proper rituals can be prepared. And thankfully, there's an awfully powerful anti-magic barrier in that particular chamber, not to mention Violet. That should be enough to keep her in check for now, until we can successfully harvest her soul. *He smiles.* And don't worry about the door, Jack would be more then happy to fix it, correct?  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:05 pm
A small blood vessel is seen on Jack's forehead. He says while gritting his teeth.

" Yes...I'll be more than HAPPY to fix that door..."

He glares at Miso.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games