Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:57 am
[[o.o;;

Sorry guys....

I thank you for keeping Kabina so active >.< I haven't been the most highest in activity. I've been working on alot of stuff. >_> And I got wrapped up in my guild's first anniversary. ^^;

I'll come plowing along sometime soon. >_< Thanks again!

~Kiku]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:58 pm
((No problem... it's been fun blaugh ))

"That shouldn't be neccesary." Erk stands up and clambers back into his mecha and begins clearing more ruble. "I should be able to rig up something, just need to keep the pack running long enough at low enough power to slow my decent."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:13 am
beginner nodded as she pushed up a reconstructed wall "i can give enough parts to pull that off"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:28 pm
"Thanks, never expectd I'd end up being the one going in to debt from this transaction." says Erk as he procedes to lift a wall whichhad fallen over.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:48 pm
she uses a blowtorch to seal a metal beam in place "oh dont worry when things get back to normal ill buy more stuff for sure!"

((if we proceed with the mch school idea later who between you me and brett should be in charge?))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:16 pm
Erk lifted a roof that had been nocked of and placed in down onto the walls he had just placed up. "Oh, I never had any doubt about that. Us small time machinists got to work together. Frankly, almost all the stuff I do is custom, between 50 and 100%"

((I say either you or me, brett's character is only eleven, doubt he could be a qualified leader. It could be a joint leadership anyways.))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:51 pm
beginner laughed and nodded "join the club! i cant remember how long i had to go on junk parts without any tech that came in one piece"
she then smiled as the building was completed and began laying the structure for the next

((a trio leadership sounds like a good idea))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:39 pm
"Really, I know the feeling. But, I've found away around the junk conundrom." He pauses for dramrtic affect, but takes the time to leave his mech and climb onto the broken roof, "I found a way to smelt my own parts!" He says proudly. Beginging to repair the lost shingles and such.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:44 pm
beginner nodded "thats wise...and any spare parts you ended up with could be sold for pocket change"
she then put up some walling and looked around "only a third of the damage remains aside from the castle itself"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:50 pm
Erk stands up and wipes sweat from his forehead. He had just finished the roof. "Yeah, and I could just melt down scrap metal, my smelting system is completly self run, and it compreses the amount of metal atoms per cubic inch." He climbs back into his mech, moving onto clearing several walls that were beyond repair. "The great thing is, that actually cuts dow on weight. We really are making progress though..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:35 am
beginner smiled "defnitly useful"
she then began work with the nail gun
"yep just a bit more work and it will be good as new"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:22 pm
Erk begins to pile up the stones to make new walls. Adding in cemant to help them stay together. "Ya know, this is going much faster than I would have expected, but of course it seems the whole city turned out to help." And indeed many of the city's residents had turned out to rebuild at least their own homes. But many were aidding their neihbors in what ways they could. "Its something I'd never expect to see down in Byako..."

((I hope I'm not going against the will of Kiku by saying they'd do this... But a floating island seems like the sort of place where people would work together...))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:16 am
beginner nodded "yeah...some of the clans down there are like that, even some universitys...you rarly expect such neiborly consideration far off like this"

((it sounds about right))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:08 pm
"Yes, but it does my heart good to see it..." says Erk with a smile. He had set up several new walls in the place of the old ones, and was now assembaling roof tops. "Clean, friendly, industrious... how nice."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:00 am
beginner nodded happily "thats why ive decided to live here"
she finished adding a wall to a building

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games