Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:06 pm

James chuckled. "How? Gonna scratch me up with your minature claws?" he asked, tilting his head as he taunted the other.

Erika frowned and looked over at James. "James." she said in a way that was clearly a warning.

James frowned. "I was just teasing . . ." he muttered sullenly.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Damien hissed before blinking as Erika came to his defense again..he looked at her a moment before leaning into the bowl and taking a bite of tuna..he chewed and swallowed, staring at it before saying quietly. "It's..good..thanks.." And it was quite good, actually.

Anden's brow rose slightly before he nodded. "James and I are heading to bed, love you, Eri." he said, saluting her with a little grin before heading upstairs to his room. He waited for James to enter before collapsing onto the bed and burying his face in a pillow. "Mmm...it's good to be a man again..right James-er, sorry..mutt?" he asked playfully, teasing the other as he grinned at James.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Erika smiled happily. "You're welcome!" she chirped, glad for the compliment.

James jumped on top of Anden and purposfully put a bit of pressure on his stomach before curling up next to him. "Heh. Whatever. You know you're still just a little girl on the inside." he teased back.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Damien was taken aback yet again, this time by her happy demeanor..was she always so damned perky? "Why..did you..defend me?" he asked in an embarrased sort of mumble.

Anden oomphed, before laughing. "What was that, furball?" he asked playfully, tugging one of James' ears again before turning so that his chest was against James' side as he wrapped an arm around the other and nuzzled James' fur a bit with a dramatic sigh. "Ah..as warm and fluffy a pillow as ever." he said with a laugh. After having stayed that first night with wolf James, he'd made certain to stay at every full moon that he could after that, it was hard at first while James had so little control..but it all worked out, and they fell asleep curled up with each other.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Erika blinked and then tilted her head. "You're my brother . . ." she said in a way that suggested that it was the obvious answer.

James chuckled and then sighed, closing his eyes. "Don't forget that you'll be a furball too . . . next month . . ." he murmured.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:42 pm

Damien paused in eating, hearing that. "So? You didn't care when I was your cousin.." he muttered.

Anden's grin slipped at that, and his eyes lowered as his hand clenched on James' fur a little, though not painfully. "What's going to happen?" he asked, quietly.."You'll..you can stop me from hurting anyone, can't you? Will I lose my mind?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Erika sighed. "I didn't know any better when we were little Damien . . . and by the time I started to form opinions of my own . . . you went and killed your step-father and . . . I got scared of you . . ." she said softly. "I did feel sorry that you'd be left alone, but I just knew that I wasn't supposed to go against what Dad said at that time . . . I'm sorry that we avoided you so much . . ." she murmrued softly, reaching over and petting Damien.

James sighed and nuzzled Anden slightly. "I don't know Anden . . . I've never had experience with a Bitten before . . . All I can say is that I'll help you as best I can . . . but . . . we should have about a month to prepare." he said, smiling lightly.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Damien felt some of the shield around his heart breaking at that..could he have been..wrong? As she petted him, he stiffened and then relaxed under her hand, nuzzling her tentatively. "So what now? You want me as your pet?" he muttered, still miffed about being stuck as a kitten. They picked the wimpiest animal they could think of just to spite him, he was sure of it.

Anden stroked the other's fur and nodded. "Well then, here's to hoping I don't go on a mindless rampage and wreck furniture," or people.." in the process." Anden kept an arm around James, leaning his head against James' lightly. "Good night, bro..I'm..glad you bit me..I want to be able to share this with you..I want you to know you're not alone..I'm your big brother, Jammy, always.." he murmured. "And of course," he added, softly playful, "You won't have the whole superman advantage over me anymore, kiddo.."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Erika shook her head. "No . . . but I don't want you to hurt people anymore . . ." she said softly, smiling a bit as she continued to pet Damien.

James chuckled. "Sure, sure . . . now shush, and let me sleep." he mumbled out, nuzzling into Anden again.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Anden smiled, staying close to James as he closed his eyes and fell asleep, contented and happy as he went to sleep for the first time in four years..

Damien frowned kittenishly at that, pulling his head away. "You can't keep me this way for the rest of my life! I'm a man, damnit, not a kitten!" he said, looking even more adorable all flustered, and somewhat amusing with the irritated male voice coming from the adorable, furry little body.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Erika pulled her hand back and frowned. "I know that Damien . . ." she said with a sigh and then stood upright. "But, until you start behaving better, I'm afraid that's how you'll look for now." she said softly and then picked him and the tuna up, setting them both on the floor before starting to head out of the kitchen. "When you're done with that, my rooms on the second floor landing, first door to your right." she instructed him and then paused. "I'll leave my door open if you want to come in." she said and then left to go get ready for bed. She was tired now.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Damien scowled at that. "You can't just decide that!" he protested, finding himself set down along with the tuna. He glared at her, blinking at her instructions before looking away. Ha! As if he'd want to go in there..as if he'd want to sleep with his little sister..she'd probably strangle him in his sleep! Damien's eyes found what remained of the tuna and he lowered his head..he couldn't help it..despite his words..he desperately wanted his siblings to like him, and dare he hope, love him?

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Erika changed into her nightgown and then got into bed, pulling the covers over herself and she looked at the door. She'd left it open enough for Damien to come in if he wanted to . . . she kinda wished that he woud though because she wanted him to trust them. However, she was tired and her eyes soon closed as she fell asleep.

Theresa sighed as she entered the house and closed the door behind her. She then went over to the couch and lay down on it, falling asleep quickly.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Damien debated it for a long while, before clumsily heading upstairs and to the room..he hopped onto the bed with some quiet effort, sitting on the edge as he looked at her before silently coming forward, curling up beside her with his head by her right shoulder, nestled against her slightly.

~In the Morning~

Roland was asleep in the guest bedroom, Damien was still sleeping curled up against Erika, and it was Anden who awoke first a couple hours before noon with a yawn..he stretched his arms above his head and opened his eyes..jumping against James at what he saw. The colors seemed brighter, everything was sharper..he could hear James breathing quite well, the scents were overwhelming..was this how it would be from now on? A bit disconcerted, he shook James, who'd transformed back into a human with the coming of dawn's light.

"James. James! Something's wrong..or..not wrong..but everything..the sounds and the sights and the smells.." and he was damned hungry too.. Though Anden couldn't see it, his eyes were bright yellow as opposed to blue-green, and his front canines had elongated a bit into sharp fangs. The scent he was now giving off was lupine, he smelled like a male wolf.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:47 pm

James groaned and rolled over, muttering, "F-fiv mo minutes . . ." He wasn't really awake and he always was exceedingly tired the morning after a new moon.

Erika slowly came awake and stretched before noticing a little ball of fluff curled up against her. She smiled lightly and then slipped out of bed carefully to avoid waking Damien. She grabbed a robe to throw on and then headed downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games