Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Cloe felt again guilty. "I-I'm sorry." She pushed his hand away gently. "But that's what all masters say to there slaves. So, if you excuse me....master. But I need some fresh air." She closed her eyes as she left and let out a sigh. She leaned against a tree and felt nice wind and warm sun on her.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:59 pm

He sat down against the wall. "Damn!! Again." HE hit the wall hard enough to leave a hole in it.

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Chloe let out a sigh and fell onto the soft grass. "Why do they care? Why do they even like me? First Drocoso, than Takahashi. Why? Why? Why?" She didn't even know the answers. She was short. She was like a foot shorter than them. She was young.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:07 pm

He stood up and walked around talking to himself. "Ok firstly I like her but apparently she doesn't like me. Secondly I have no clue what the hell I am doing. Thirdly what should I do next."

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Chloe doesn't know who she likes. She knows its bad to get with a master. She wanted answers. She got up and headed to Takahashi first. "Hey. I just have one question that I really need answer. Why do you like me?" Her eyes became innocent.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:15 pm

He stopped pacing and thought about it. "Well for one you are very beautiful secondly you are intelligent and thirdly because you are very loyal and I wouldn't have to worry about you cheating." He looked deep into her innocent eyes.

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Chloe eyes widened. She didn't know someone could like all that much about her. She looked down for a moment. "Oh, ok." She was so surprised.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:23 pm

He stepped up closer to her and lifted her chin again and kissed her.

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Chloe was again surprised. But she had tears forming. They rolled down her cheeks and onto his hand as his hands were still under her chin. She was once again lost with her heart. The kiss was perfect but she did not know anything anymore.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:26 pm

He noticed her tears and backed away. "I'm sorry." He turned away.

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:34 pm

"I-It's not you...." Chloe put her hand on his shoulder. "I-It's me. And I know that sounds dumb but it's the truth. I don't know what my heart is telling me. I feel like I don't have a heart anymore." She wiped her tears away by her sleeve.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:35 pm

He turned back to her. "What do you mean by that?"

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:43 pm

"It means that I'm.....confused." Chloe said quietly.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:45 pm

"Well if you are confuzed because you like dracos as well I can understand that but I wouldn't get to into him because he will trade you off in a heart beat. I on the other hand wouldn't" He leaned in and kissed her again.

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:49 pm

"He would?" Chloe blushed slightly this time. If Dracoso didn't care fo her why should she care for him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games