Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 pm
Yukie took jins had and looked up to melodys window it looked increadible dark in her room she was begining to worry, as she thought 'melody please don't do anything stupid' Yukkie looked at jin and stated "Hope your ready for this!"

Melody opened her closet and changed into the prettest white dress she had. She wrote and note to jin saying 'Dear jin you don't know how hard it is for me to write this but I have to leave for a bit please watch over yukkie I love you with all my heart melody' she put the letter in a white envolope and taped it writting jins name neatly on the front. She put on her shoes and put the picture of blane face down on her dresser. She walked out her door and out the front door so quitely not a sound could be heard. She opened the gate and walked to the mist beach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:52 pm
jin looked at yukie "please give me a minute i need to check on mel"as he said that he ran into the house and saw a note and read it jins face got serious"oh nop melody " he said as he ran out of the house and out to the town  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:05 am
jin and melody arrived back at the house and he sat her on the steps "melody we need to talk" he saaid as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 pm
Melody stood up and turned her back to jin "Jin go you will be late for the exams..." she turned back around her eyes were watery as a couple tears fell "Please just go do your best and be carefull I'll be waiting for you..." she walked next to him and kissed him.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:03 pm
jin wrapped his arms around her and kisses her deeply"im having oromai hold my match till we can talk it out so please mel tell me why would you end it" he said as he started to tear up realizing that he almost lost his true love  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:03 am
Melody looked like she really rather not talk about this but she said "Jin I just had alot of stuff on my mind thats all.." she stated while looking at him her facee emotionless.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:26 pm
" i know about blane " he said ina low voice "and i know that it wasnt your fault he joined them" he said as he looked up at her eyes and saw she wasnt showing emotion "please meltalk to me open up and show how you truely feel im here and wish to be here with you forever and i want our bond to grow but it cant if you hold things back that are on your mind " he said as he wiped away the tears that were falling from his eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:42 pm
"I'm sorry jin I can't if I do I'll burst, I was my fault he left!" she said her emotionless face broke out into mixed emotions of sadness, anger, and lonelyness.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:44 pm
jin moved his hands down to hers gently touching them"no it wasnt your fault he left on his own he made the desicion to leave you didnt do it a all" he said as he shwoed a caring face and light eyes "plese mel dont think of it as your fault you id nothing wrong " ((wow im really getting into this)) jin please his arm behind her and gave her a hug genlty holding her in his arms  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:50 pm
Melody put her arms around him and started to sobb "It was all my fault if I hadn't left to see my sister her would still be here" she stated sobbing her violot eyes sobbering alot.

(Wow so am I )  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:52 pm
((Can I have the jisk of what is happening? Why is she gonna burst out crying? You guys are newbs right?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 pm
he held her in his arms gently as she was sobbing on his shoulder'its ok maleody its gonna be ok" he said as he held her gently just enough for her to know he cared for how she felt (( well we sare close here and in the pms lol))  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 pm
((no we arent and well you have to know the whole stroy an well you need to go read alot to know and your interrupting))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:00 pm
Melody tried to stop sobbing. She wiped her tears away and said "Jin your going to be late for your exam oroami can't hold it forever"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:04 pm
((What are your ranks? I'm already a wanted person in Kiri for almost killing Matsuya. If you guys are Chuunin, I'll s**t myself in laughter.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff