Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:46 pm
Marian blinked and then raised an eyebrow. "Isn't it the other way around?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:53 pm
Kaysal grinned. "Probably. But then again, it could be me that needs reassurance. Perhaps you're the dream." he teased softly as he pulled his hand back.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:55 pm
Marian blushed and shook her head. "I'm nothing special . . ." she murmured softly as she started sipping at her water again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:02 pm
Kaysal's grin became a smile. "I beg to differ. I think you're very special." And then he blushed realizing what he'd said as he rose. "Ahem..erm..well then, I'll go get your bath started. Unless you'd rather just go to bed?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:10 pm
Marian shook her head. "No . . . I want to take a bath . . ." she said, looking up at him with a small smile. If she thought about it, it was more like he was acting like her servant instead of the other way around . . . well maybe he just wanted to help her get situated . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:20 pm
Kaysal nodded. "As you like." he said with a smile, happy to have her with him. He headed to the bathroom, drawing a delicipously warm bath for her and pacing as he waited for it to be done. She was beautiful..but matters of the flesh were probably looked upon poorly in her mind..he'd have to treated carefully with this alss..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:26 pm
Marian finished her water and set the empty cup on the bedside table and got up out of the bed. She then decided to see if it was a dream once and for all and . . . she pinched herself . . . hard . . . "OW!" she cried out and then rubbed her arm where she pinched it painfully hard, frowning at it. "Well that was a stupid move . . . I didn't need to pinch that hard . . ." she murmured to herself under her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:38 pm
Kaysal was satisfied that the bath, a lovely thing of marble with a water-safe cushion for the back was sufficiently full with deliciously warm water. He came out just as she cried out, seeing her rub the arm she'd apparently pinched. Kaysal couldn't help it. He burst into laughter, deep and happy as he watched her. "Little Marian..I didn't think you'd take me at my word." he said through his laughter.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:42 pm
((G2g. Dinner.))

Marian smiled a bit sheepishly before she chuckled a bit too. "It just all seemed too good to be true . . ." she murmured as she continued to rub her arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:58 pm
(T__T..you're evil!)

Kaysal smiled as he finished his laughter before holding out an arm towards the bathroom. "Your bath is ready, little Marian. I'll find you something to wear in the meanwhile and leave it outside the door." He really wanted to please her..he knew nothing made up for having one's freedom taken..but still..perhaps if he made her happy..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:22 pm
((It wasn't my idea to leave right then!! T-T))

Marian blushed a little and then headed into the bathroom before turning and wrapping her arms around Kaysal in an impromptu hug. "Thank you so much . . ." she murmured quickly and then released him, going into the bathroom and closing the door quickly behind her, blushing heavily now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:38 pm
(T___T Don't lie! You leaveded me! I was saddened in my soul! emo *sits in corner and sobs*)

Kaysal blinked before smiling widely at the hug. "You're welcome." He was practically bursting with sudden, odd glee as he headed away from the door and towards one of the robing chambers to get some clothes for his little Marian.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:56 pm
((I didn't mean to!! And I wasn't lying!!!! My mom's dragging me around against my will!!! T-T))

Marian stripped down before slipping into the bath, the scars on her stomach, back and upper thighs were visable nad anyone been looking. She sighed as she allowed the hot water to relax her. She felt so lucky that Kaysal found her . . . she was so happy that it was real . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:08 pm
Kaysal returned not to long after with clothes for her. "The clothes are outside the door, Marian. I'll be waiting in my room, it's just across the hall." he said before heading out, wanting to make sure she could relax as she chose.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:38 pm
Marian sat up a little in the bath hearing Kaysal. "Alright." she replied, wondering what her new clothes would look like . . . She sank into the tub and soaked her hair, feeling like it was dirty while she ran her hands through it, working out the tangles. She then got out, dripping as she dried herself off with a towel, looking around the bathroom as she took in all the finery with awe.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games