Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:51 pm

David sat in the infirmiry, a book open in his hands. He was rather comfortable, having taken an armchair and pulled it near Reigan's bed. He was deep into Orphans of Chaos when he heard something. It sounded like a muffled 'dammit'. He looked around and didn't see anyone. It was a female voice though. He shrugged and continued reading.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Reagan covered her ears to try and block out the voice,' Stooopppp iiittttt!' she thought horridly, irritated at the type of story he was reading,' If you're going to read at least read a romance!'

PunkUnderPrep

candinaye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Rose was wondering through the halls amazed by the huge school. my god they didnt need to make it this serious she thought remmebering about why her parents send her here.
"and i dont even know what day is today Even or Odd?" she said quietly. "im going to die from hunger before i find my class". Oh yeah the necklace
she stop, openned her backpak and pull out a necklace IM supposed to wear this to calm my urges Rose put on the necklace and looked around Soo... where am I?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:19 pm

David chuckled to himself. Now he knew where the voice was coming from.

If you don't like what I'm reading, you could always wake up and have a normal conversation. And there will be absolutely NO reading of romance, got it?

~sky king Ikki~

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Reagan huffed, swimming to the shallow ends of the crystal green waters,' What are you talking about? I am awake.. Wait, who the hell are you?'
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:39 pm

"Me? Heh, I'm the guy who just saved your life, fed you, and had you crash your way into my head. And no, you are not awake, you are lying asleep here in the infirmary." David closed his book and set it aside. "I would prefer we actually meet face to face to introduce myself, not face to shoulder, like last time."

~sky king Ikki~

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Reagan's face dropped for a second, feeling the heat spread through her cheaks,' Oh god-' she looked around at the water, finally realizing what it was,' Oh god-oh god-oh god-oh god-'

' What were you thinking you idiot! How are you not dead? There is so much here... You idiot! Ugh! I could have healed myself, now look what's happened!..' she felt uneasy about the next question,'.. Did I bite you?'
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 pm

Yep, right in the shoulder. Still kinda hurts, too. Anywho, there is no way you could have killed me. I have more than enough energy to spare, and you were dying. Apparently, the headmistress sent me to you 'cause she knew I'd be showing up and that I could help you. Oh, and by the way, you are going to need a new one of those necklace thingys. Your's kinda broke.

~sky king Ikki~

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Kunji looks at Nika and Ivan and last but not least the vampire who know open his past wide open "Well thats all i have to say." Kunji walks off he passes Jenn and Ray not even saying Hi. Conser follows Kunji. Kunji just walks the halls passing people that start to talk about earlyer and how he killed those vampires. He reaches a window and watches people run around and have fun with there friends. Conser jumps on Kunji's shoulder "He Conser you don't have any problems that can kill you....then again your a cat not a Demon or any thing else." he sat in a corner and just looked into space.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Reagan's hands went to her face again, her face turning as red as an apple at his reply,' I bit him.. I bit him.' she shook her head, embarrassed.

' If my Aunt had a nice young brain she would have probably thought a second time before sending you to me. Don't you know what this means? It means that you won't be able to stay out of my head and I can't dismiss the useless things you think.. At least not until I figure out how to cut this... Ugh!'

Reagan groaned, walking out of the water to feel soft sand under her toes,' I don't even know how to get out of this place.. Plus I need that necklace on my neck before I wake up or else those damned nurses with put me into acoma till I get it back on.. Wait. Did you say it broke? How?'

PunkUnderPrep

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:25 pm

David chuckled. He found her rambling amusing, in a way. It broke because I had to feed you energy. It was trying to block it out, so I pushed. Apparently, those things can't take a large amount of energy. If I hadn't, though, you would have died. My ring couldn't heal your internal injuries without you dying from the strain, so I gave you my excess energy. Which, by the way, was a good thing. I haven't gotten rid of that much excess in a long while, and the build up brings about terrible headaches.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:30 pm

Reagan grimaced,' And that my friend, is the reason for this stupid connection..'

She sighed, looking out toward the black space she was in, feeling small. She shivered, creeped out by the place she was in,' I don't like being in here. Go get a nurse to get that new necklace, it should be in a locked cabinet. And hurry, this place is weird..'

PunkUnderPrep

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Alright, hold on a minute. Moving over to the nurses desk, David looked at the nurse stationed there.

"Hey, the girl over there want's to wake up, but she need's one of those necklace things, please and thank you." He stood there, looking impatiently at her.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:59 pm

" Not until the Headmistress comes back." the nurse said, picking up the papers that were scattered off her desk from the blast.

Reagan groaned,' Are you serious..?'

PunkUnderPrep

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:14 pm

David slammed his hand's onto the desk, getting angrier by the minute. Paper pushing bureaucratic idiot! He started off speaking calmly, raising his voice as he went. "Well then go get her. Your job is to see to the well being of the students, so see to her well being! NOW!!"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games