Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:56 pm
Selina frowned. "I . . . I don't know . . ." she murmured softly, thinking about the time in the garden. He could be nice sometimes . . . but then he switched and was cruel . . . she didn't understand. And he had brought her inside from the cage . . . let her sleep in his bed . . . Selina was very confused . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:02 pm
((GREAT STORY BY THE WAY! I have only read the phantom castle one first))

Liava frowned "what did he do to you Selina?" she whispered brushing Selina's hair back with her hand. "What don't you understand? Has he done something to you? or has he hurt you badly? Selina tell me please"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:06 pm
((Thank you! ^-^ I'm working on chapter 18 right now. ^-^))

Selina shook her head. "He . . . he was n-nice to me . . . in the garden . . . and he . . . he took me from the cage last night . . . He let me sleep in his bed . . ." she murmured softly before biting her lip. She was so confused . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:08 pm
Liava frowned even more deeply, that didn't sound like her brother "Selina do you want to rest on it? Or do you want to talk to Laung directly?" she said holding Selina's hand tightly  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:23 pm
Selina shook her head. "I don't know!" she cried, the tears finally spilling over. "I d-don't know . . . ." she sobbed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:35 pm
Carefully Liava squeezed herself between Nick and Selina, hugging Selina, and Nick, whom had been cross at the fact he wasn't next to Selina anymore, looked over and started to lick the wet things that came down the lovely girl's face  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:45 pm
Selina couldn't help but laugh a little as the dog licked her face. "Stop it Nick . . ." she murmured softly as she pulled him into a hug with one arm, hugging Liava back with the other arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:02 pm
Liava laughed softly at Nick's antics and watched the dog "oh he really likes you. See you can't cry anymore because you'll get licked by Nick" she said joking, a bright smile stretching across her face  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:14 pm
Selina giggled and nodded. "Alright . . ." she said softly and then let go of both Liava and the dog as she yawned. "I'm glad you're my friend Liava . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:22 pm
Liava nodded and kissed Selina's forehead "now you don't worry about Laung. Everything is being dealt with ... soon everyone will have the amount of freedom they deserve" she said smiling still  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Selina nodded and blinked rapidly as she tried to keep her eyes open. She was just becoming so tired . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:34 am
Liava noted that Selina seemed like she was dropping off and smiled to herself, lowering Selina to the pillows and smiling she stroked Selina’s hair “sleep Selina. It’s the best thing for now”  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:37 pm
Selina quit fighting sleep and quickly fell to it as she was laid down, sleeping peacefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:14 pm
Several hours later when the sun was high in the sky and ready to start its descent down beyond the line of earth, did Liava seem satisfied. Through the castle a small steady cheer started up, rising through the roofs, and reaching Selina’s bedroom. Liava raced to the bedroom and sat down on the chair, wanting to share her news but not wanting to wake her friend just yet.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:22 pm
Through her sleep, Selina could feel her friend's stare. Slowly her eyes opened and she looked over at Liava. "Wh-what?" she murmured softly before sitting up and yawning as she stretched out. "What'd I miss?" she asked, just curious.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games