Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero9295

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:01 pm
"well If it hits you, you'll proabably bounce back faster than I would have." He said taking it from rocky "Im preety sure everyone else is trying to get away from the twin giants roaming outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"True, but that still won' take away the hurt." He said reaghing for the camera and falling on his face in the process.
"Mrfl.."

LimberNimbleShadow

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:32 pm
"TAILLLLLLLLLL!" A voice sounded as a smallish fox pounced. He smiled, batting the tail around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Rocky took a step, then fell forwards as something- rather, someone was weighing him down. He looked over his shoulder to see a young fox ((Correct me if I'm wrong)) on his tail. "Hey there Tobais!" he said. "We have important buisiness to tend to, so could you please get off my tail?"

LimberNimbleShadow

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:21 pm
Tobias let go. "Ok, What're ya tend'in to?" Tobias asked, watching Rocky's tail suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Rocky hugged his tail and said, "BIG business, if you know what I mean." He said, flashing a red canine

LimberNimbleShadow

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 pm
"What EAXCTLY Are ya doing!?" Tobias asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:49 am
"Um...I take this is a friend of yours?" Todd asked looking at Tobais "You always this full of energy?"  

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:26 pm
q((bare with me people my keybard is damaged and it will be a while till i fix it so my posts will have problems forgive me please.q))

Dimitris turned and waved finishing the broadcast as he spotted Tobias. "Focus furs."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:57 pm
Tobias giggled, standing up. "ENERRRRGYYYYY!"  

TobiasRedFox

Nero9295

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:10 pm
"easier said than done Dimitis" Todd said sweat droping a little by Tobais's over enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:01 am

Rocky sighed and poked Tobias on the forehead and kept his finger there, not letting him move as he turned to Dimitris and said "Okay, we're on it." Then he said telepathically to Todd, "Er,yeah. And as you can see, he's slightly hyperactive."

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:14 pm
"As long as he doesn't hinder us, which I don't think will be likely." Dimitris motioned for them to continue as he set other monitors with the recording to broadcast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 pm
Todd looks at Rocky "slightly?" he asked as if he was joking with him. Todd then walks outside "Where are those guys?....or the gals that are also running around.  

Nero9295

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Rocky laughed aloud and pointed towards the ground.
"Follow the footprints!"

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games