Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:07 pm
"Be calm Lutia..no reason to make this worse then it already is."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:17 pm
Caylem walked along the street, wondering how the rain had started to fall so suddenly. He saw an angry woman standing in the rain, she was staring at a man. He stood and watched what was happening, not caring about the rain.  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:09 pm
"Dog-thing then... wonder if its still up on the roof?" he said, digging through some drawers inside and pulling out a number of hand towls. He threw one to Marcus, and began drying his own face with another. "Well, come in anyways. I'd perfer to stay away from the prying eyes which seem to be overrunning our fair city." he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:39 am
"it tends to turn up in the most unlikly places"
lutia nodded entering the building

and the roof was bare of little sou sou  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:32 am
Marcus wiped himself and then threw the towel on one of Erks chairs. "That thing I chained on the roof? Thats hat threw me back and made my guns just dissapear?." He blinked and stared at nothing. "I had those custom made..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:05 pm
"Yes, quite coincidental..." says Erk, now handing the towls to Lutia and the other woman. "If you'll give me just a second, we can get to bussiness." says Erk hurring off. He walks out of the room, then comes back a second latter, followed by a folded table, it moves to the center of the room then opens. "Well, if everyone would move a seat into position, we can begin discusions." says Erk, moving a seat into places and removing the top half of his mask.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:26 pm
Caylem took out a card with a spell written on it. he folded it up. In an instant it disappeared. he smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:14 am
lutia accepted the towel setting it on the arm of the chair as she sits down
"for what reason have you asked to speak with me?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:52 pm
Lori sat at the table and watched Jara.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:02 pm
Erk stretched undcomfortably, "Because, frankly I'm worried. You, have the gall to atack an otherwise peacful area. And proclaim your superiority." he raised one eybrow. "And don't play the fact of the invading force. I had gaurenteed that once their targets were removed, they would leave." he folded his hands on the table, "SO, what say you to explain yourself?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:10 pm
"quite simple realy"
lutia smiles under the wrapping covering her mouth
"several of the businesses in the area that are under jarians eye asked for help from a menace that was pirating there goods and driving away customers.
so i along with some of my members took to the streets to nullify the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:18 pm
"Huh huh huh." he chuckled coldly. "When was the last time this street had any real bussiness? Any of the places who do sell anything are eating out of the companies' hands right now. This place went to hell after the war ended, and I for one would like it back the way it was." he spun around in his chair moodely. "Christ, now we got clans stepping in drawing up more lines... at least the free shops still open..." he muttered quietly.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:35 pm
lutia stared incrudiously at the fool
"this street has businesses going back several generations and has repeat business bereft in other locations.
and the jarians have been holding back data towers and other all-devouring monsters from this area for quite some time"
she finished coldly  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:59 pm
"But not to much avail..." he says in humble admitence of defeat. "Things have changed so much since I was younger... He looked out pat the people at the other side of the table, staring at a wall full of cubby holes, stuffed with rolled up blue prints and miniatures of various parts, "I remember when I first put up that wall... and now, just a few years latter, it full of my rejects. People just don't use mechas in these parts like they used to. Well, all I can say for now then, is keep up the good work then...." he keeps staring off in vauge reminiscence. "So, what else does this clan of yours do?" his hand wnadered down to his knife's sheath, "Other than taking my wepons."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:33 pm
"we keep the cities businesses going
prevent finincial empires from taking over.
and tax the people under us to keep the jarians running"
she smirked
"when were not holding back gangs of pirates from bleeding the city dry, keeping foolish people from misusing weapons they cannot control,
locking up weapons of the apocolypse
and holding back the less reasonable clans of course"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games