Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Kemai grabbed a cloth and put it against katsu's neck where he was stabbed and apply presser to stop the bleeding a little "medics help here"
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:16 pm

NUR

User Image A clay spider crawls into the Kages office with a note imbedded inside it the spider has the words DO NOT TOUCH unless you are kage or BOOM.

The note inside reads:
Dear miss Kage sama Masumi,
I will be travelling to the Kumogakure to see a good friend and to plainly see what the world is like I will be back soon. I love this village far too much to stay away for too long.

~Shoku

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Masumi appeared in the destroyed office already making handseals as she appeared at Katsu's side. A green veil covered her body as she used 'Kiyomaru (Cleanse)' and 'Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance).' She then placed her hands on his neck "Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)" Masumi said as his neck stopped bleeding so she could work. She then cut her own arm and put it near his neck. "Chishio Tensou no Jutsu (Blood Transfusion Skill)" Masumi said as her blood came off her arm and entered into Katsu, which he probley lose a lot of. Then taking her hands she put them up to his neck and they began to glow. "Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major)" Masumi said his neck healed up and then she ran her hands up and down his body to fix any other cuts. After she was doen she sat down since losing her own blood left her slightly dizzy.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Kemai seeing that katsu was healing he sat him down in a chair and approached that kage and gave her something "here its kinda a healing potion thingy i got a wile back i thank it will help" kemai then sat next to katsu

fire assasin8

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:29 pm

A clone of Ryoko's knocked on the door.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:36 pm

User ImageVrail knocks again, waiting for a reply on the other side.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Katsu woke up and heard the knocking at the door so he decided to answer it because it was really annoying from his position. "Come in!"Katsu yelled across the room, still injured on his back.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Ryoko appeared outside the office, face impassive. He dismissed his clone and walked in. "The mission is complete Kusakage-sama." He handed her the scroll with Teddy's head in it.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:11 pm

Lenon appeared outside the door in a burst of lightning. He opened the door up and walked into the office, standing behind Ryoko.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:24 pm

Kemai seeing katsu awake said to him "you ok dude little close id say" kemai then sighed "wow well this was fun" kemai then smiled

fire assasin8

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:22 pm

ryoko hashamoto
Ryoko appeared outside the office, face impassive. He dismissed his clone and walked in. "The mission is complete Kusakage-sama." He handed her the scroll with Teddy's head in it.

Masumi looked at the scroll and nodded. "And what became of his body?" She asked seeing if it was properly delt with.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:33 pm

"I burnt it. Nothing left, except a few ashes that had been blown away by the wind. Completely incinerated." Lenon said from behind Ryoko.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Masumi smirked a little. "What Lenon, he wasn't good enough for a puppet." She said it was a kinda dark humor.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:40 pm

"I burnt it. Nothing left, except a few ashes that had been blown away by the wind. Completely incinerated." Lenon said from behind Ryoko.

((Sorry, computer's being stupid. Dx))

"No...it just didn't feel...right. He killed himself, it wasn't us. I just...it didn't feel right."

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:44 pm

((Uh lenon, you know you just said the same line twice right))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games