Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 pm

"Yeah go ahead."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:21 pm

( lol I am and lenon's attacking me =] )
"Thank you." Daron said as he stood and turned to leave. "See you later sensei."

FullbusterOrleans

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:10 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara wandered into the Spring and began looking around. She took a few deep breaths and headed over to a soft spot on the grass. Amara took a seat on it and crossed her legs indian style. She placed her palms flat against her knees as she closed her eyes and began to meditate on all that she had learned those far. The spring was quiet, and there was nothing except for the sound of running water and the passing breeze. It really made her feel at ease.

She stayed there for quite some time before awakening from her meditated state. With a light yawn, Amara got up and headed out towards Lenon's house to see if she could do more training.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:12 pm

User Image
Toshio came to a stop at the spring with the three people on it's back he had a pissed off look at Areku like "I'm not your mule" sort of way Areku jumped down and waited for them to follow him so he can start his lesson.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara moved off the horse. She moved to the front of him and smiled. "Thank you for the ride. It was very kind of you." She smiled and reached up to pet the horse lightly before heading over to where Areku now stood. She was happy she was going to be able to learn some new jutsu.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:22 pm

User Image
"Um... let see do you already know any lightning Amara and Shima-san what is your elements?" Areku asked as he looked around the area he hadn't been there for a while as he walked a little away from them he faced them again,"Well tell me and also pay attention to my hands okay." Areku said as he started to make seals and said,"Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill) as he made a clone of himself with plants then his clone started to make some seals as well,"Kusaton: Kusa Fushido no Jutsu (Grass Element: Grass Bed Skill)." The clone said as he touched the floor and it became strange, and the clone dispersed,"Well start with those two okay." Areku said smiling as he went back to Toshio who was just there standing and looking around as well Areku did the same.
((Well Academy jutsu's so three posts))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(I thought that jutsu one below you were 1 post. Because when we were in academy learning academy jutsu, it was only 2 posts.)

Shimahamaru lightly hopped off the horse and looked around. He hadn't been to the springs before, although most of the village had at one time or another. "I'm water and earth." He answered. He watched the jutsu carefully, not wanting to mess up.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

A twinkling light far away in the sky suddenly became a giant paper plane as it zoomed into view. It dive bombed toward the group and the small figure of Yukio could be heard from above screaming, "AAAAAAAMARA!" His eyes suddenly went wide as he saw the fast approaching water and tried to pull up, but it was too late and the plane crashed into the lake. Yukio's head shortly popped up from the water's surface saying, "What's up guys?"

((You know I just realized something.....yukio is brian. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfnsb6BY15A ))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:29 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
The masked woman moved over to stand infront of Areku. She looked at him and watched intently as he showed them the two jutsus. Once he was finished, she was ready to try for herself. But had a question.

"No, Lenon said he would teach me some but he hasn't taught me anything yet. Though I am curious, what exactly does Kusaton: Kusa Fushido No Jutsu do. It seems like something happened but I can't pinpoint exactly what." She looked to the spot where the clone had dissapeared.

Amara turned when she heard that familiar voice. She immediatly got a sour look on her face as the woman emitted a low growl. "I knew it...." She turned and looked to Yukio. "What do you want?! Didn't I tell you to stay away from me?! I swear if you put me in another cage with you I'll slit that throat of yours!" She snapped at Yukio and narrowed her eyes at him. Her hand immediatly moving to her sword.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio swam up to the water's edge but didn't get out. "I just want the same thing you do. I want to learn new jutsu without bloodshed. As a matter of fact, pretend I'm not even here. I'll just spash around in the water, and you do whatever you want." Yukio finished and something caught his eye. He was in water now, so the plane and his paper clothes were floating around in the water, but for some reason they were glowing a pale green with energy. Why? Was his chakra in the paper fusing with the special properties of the water?

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:49 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
She continued walking over to Yukio, pulling her katana from it's sheath. She stared at him, her eyes still narrowed and burning. "Why should I trust you? Why should any of we trust you? And why should you learn any jutsu?! You do nothing but steal because you think it's fun! Why should we help you get any better at becoming a ninja?! You think your method of stealing is best, so why don't you get out of here! You don't know what it means to be a ninja! You don't even deserve to be here with the rest of us!" She reached the edge of the water and glared down at Yukio. Her tone was cold, so cold it seemed to freeze the air infront of her.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru kept his distance, though he detested Yukio for a number of reasons. No need to ruin a good fight...

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio continued to stare at the green glowing paper and ignored what Amara was saying. His eyes slowly grew wide and he looked behind Amara and shouted, "Lenon sensei!" He was sure Amara would turn her head to see him in which case he would snag the katana from her.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:03 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
She didn't turn her head. She didn't care if Lenon was there. She wasn't going to stop, not after yesterday. She kept her eyes on Yukio, and just narrowed them until they were nothing but slits. "Don't think I'm stupid. Now get out of the water. You can't just stay in there forever..."

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:08 pm

((Areku, I am glad you are taking their training because I am about to quit because of hector and his stubborn whiny b***h attitude. But for now I will keep going.))
After finishing up on a bit of meditation, he failed to realize that several people came in. Getting out of it, he sees several people, including a new female face. "Well hello there." He says to himself. Walking up behind her he puts his hands around her and grabs the katana and her hand on it. "Now a pretty woman like you shouldn't be holding a big weapon like this." He whispered to her in her ear.

((And cue the handsome lech.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games