Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:12 am
Kai looked over."nice ti met you."Kai got out the spring and got dressed." I would like to stay but I need to train, you can come if you want." Kai took out a scroll and threw it to the man."Later." Kai walke out and headed towards the gates

((Pm for details))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:16 am
Daron, looks down to the scroll and walks out into the mist to read it in privacy..  

FullbusterOrleans

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Maki was pulled into the springs then stopped as he reached the entrnce to seperate locker rooms. Maki paused for a moment then looked around then a person exited from his back standing up fully not being as tall as maki but close it was a girl and she began to stretch,

"I don't belive we're related Maki, your such an ignorant idiot."

She stretched a bit more beofre entering the hot spring then yelling out,

"Relax in the springs, must I tell you to do everything!"

She said and then after Maki heard that he entered the spring not even bothering to remove his clothes however Misa seamed to ignore this as she relaxed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku appeared at the hot springs as he headed to the bath with a relaxed smile on his face, he noticed Maki trying to get in with his clothes on though Arekku just shrug it off with a little laughter as he took off his own clothes and went in with a towel.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 am
Maki continued to soak he seamed to relax,

"Hello....... Brother."

Maki said now removing his shirt but left his shorts on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:26 pm
Endency was glad to be able to relax as he changed into a towel. Emdemcu pit a foot into the spring to test it and ten eased into the water. "Ahhhh..." Endency said closing his eye's and relaxing.  

Endency

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:26 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"Hey bro, an Endency." Arekku said as he just laid back,"So exams are starting soon an I wish you both the best of luck, an well just don't get yourself killed alright." Arekku said.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:29 pm
Misa ran out of the springs out of view with oln ya towel n,

"Maki the exams are up, let's get going!"

She yelled as maki exited the springs grabbing his soaked shirt and running out as well as the 2 ran towards the gate.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Endency

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:49 pm
"Do you really think were good enough." Endency said as he lowered himself to were just the top part of his head was out of the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:37 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"Well you won't know if you don't take off soon End." Arekku said smiling as he seemed relax,"And it doesn't hurt to try."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Endency

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:01 pm
"I have to go now." Endency said jumping in shock. "Alright thank you sensai!" Endency ran out of the hot springs as quickly as he could and began to follow after Maki. "MAKI! Wait up will ya." He called out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 am
Aki entered into the ladies dressing room. She folded her clothing neatly and set them in a basket. Wrapped in a towel the white haired girl walked out of the dressing area and into the women's side of the hotsprings. Step by step she slid into the waters. Once submerged enough she took a seat and sighed. There had been a few strange memories here. Like the time that terrible Lennon had played a prank on her. She hadn't been able to return to the springs for months after that. Aki chuckled at the memory and shook her head. Absently she touched the healing scar on the left side of her chest, it had been caused when Mikyo transplanted Uno's heart in her. A shudder ran down her spine.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:46 am
Daron walked into the males side. He didn't have his ranmaru eyes activated so that he wouldn't invade anyone's privacy. He took off his clothes and threw them to the side he cringed as a pain shot through his shoulder. He slowly slipped into the springs water...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:30 pm
Spending time alone left her able to do some musing. Somehow her mind came across figuring out ways to improve her fighting ability. Gaining more jutsu was a biggy. But she wanted something sneaky, something one hit and done. Then it came to her. Grinning like the devil, Aki leapt out of the steaming water and dashed back into the dressing room. She tossed on her clothes and gear and took off to Arekku's office leaping off of the village's rooftops.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:52 am
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron came sprinting to the springs and he ran out onto the water looking through the thick mist for the boy to see if he'd kept up with him so far.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games