Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 am

((Two things you came back with a bloodied Daron, and you enter the village without permission just flew by like that, um I could just post that guy instead of specifying you then, never said they knew you were Koi just made it like there following ya))
The first two clones went poof as soon causing a cloud of dust and some sparks since there were lightning clones the last one who had stepped back, had a ball of wind already ready and smirked as two wind wolves came out and started charging at Koi then two more came out around him from opposite sides as the clone kept his distance still.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:40 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
(you have a history here as a missining nin of cloud, and you just walked in past a grass jonin, wearing a grass headband of one of his students, while carrying said student who looks very beat up, what did you think was gonna happen?)

(Ok, Areku I agree, I did have a bloody Daron, but if you look backa couple pages we were already talking about a spar and then we left together. Obviously if I brought him back I did something good. Though I also agree, I had a grass headband. I did take his headband, but you wouldn't know it was his, I could have taken anyones. And his head is hanging low if he is over my shoulder, so you can't see his headband.)

(Wings: How many god damn times do I have to tell you that I can't be recognized as a missing nin. First off, I am still at the Chuunin Exams so if they call me out for missing nin yet, that's bullshit. Plus, I changed my appearance and Alicia is supposed to tell Rahenno I died in the exams. If she doesn't, then I just go there and say I am his cousin.)

Zombie Swagger

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:43 am

Daron walks around the corner of a building and is about to go inside the ramen shop, but a nurse rounds the corner and begins yelling at him for leaving in his condition. "Leave me alone." Daron limps on inside not wanting to hear the nurse anymore. He pulls his jacket hood over his head and sits at a table...

(Daron's in no condition to be here... But he never has followed rules? I just hope he doesn't pass out lol)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 am

(Lightning clones turn into a whisp of hot air, not dust and sparks. You also can't attack with those wolves, so I am going to ignore that post and attack your clone...)

Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

Koi looked at the other clone. He quickly ran towards it and took his ninjato and jabbed it straight towards the center of the clone's chest.

Zombie Swagger

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:49 am

Daron hears a commotion behind him, he turns and see's Koi stabbing someone in the chest. He just watches, wondering what's going on.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:52 am

((ahh whatever then))
Areku clone blurred from in front of the Ninjato and re appeared like if he was about to kick Koi in the face while the real one came from behind with his kunai out then hands together,"Sennen Goroshi (One Thousand Years of Death)." The clone muttered as he attacked Koi from behind.

((There my clones so still got my bloodline pretty much))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:53 am

((you cant change your chakra signature koi, and that remains the same unless you have a demon))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 am

(And how is it that you are able to see my chakra other then the sharingan? And you never saw me, only Areku saw me, and he doesn't have the sharingan.)

As the kick shot towards his face, he shot backwards, still holding the ninjato. As he went backwards, he felt a shap pain. The instant that the fingers entered his ummm... butt, tendrills would shoot from his back and wrap around the kid's clone. As they did soKoi swung the ninjato infront of him.

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 am

(kunai not fingers)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:07 am

Areku clone, was still in the ground after doing that move he saw the back realizing the tendrils,"Konoha Kage Buyou (Leaf Shadow Dance)." Areku clone muttered as he disappeared again and was below Koi from his front aiming a kick to his chin to sent him up to the air.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 am

(Sorry, didn't read it fully. That was my bad...)

As the kunai had pierced his a** cheeck, from him falling back it would have put him off balance, not going directly backwards. As the clone would send a kick up, koi stood completely still. He sent a surge of electricity through the clone as it kicked him into the air. The clone would have been destroyed from the attack. As Koi fell to the ground, he landed on his feet. He then walked over to Daron and took off the headband and gave him back his. "Guess it didn't work like I wanted." Koi said with a smile. He then left the area. As he left, anyone could see him rubbing his a**. Even though he wasn't a mednin, he knew the basics. He cleaned the area, and then he stitched it, though stitching it was hard. He continued to leave.

[I used to know more then basics, but as of right now, I only know basics. I can't see why I am not allowed to know the basics just like every other person in NUR. It's retarded if I am not allowed the basics. I personally think that it should be mandatory in any village to know at least some medical justu.]

((Ok, there is no way you could have blocked that attack. It sends a surge of electricity upon contact, and it takes one attack hit to destroy a clone, your clone was hit with an attack. Ok?))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 am

Two new clones appeared there wind natured ones now as they did the first one continued the lightning clones attacked as he appeared behind Koi and continued the attack using Shishi Rendan (Lion Combo) as Koi flew in the air.

Shishi Rendan (Lion Combo)
Description: The user first performs Konoha Kage Buyou to maneuver their opponent in a vulnerable aerial position. While shadowing, the user will attempt to strike them from a vulnerable angle. If they are unable to make a clean strike, they will strike anyway as a feint, to draw the target's attention and defense to one area. He can then strike the undefended area and begin knocking them downwards towards the ground. As the enemy falls back to the earth, the user will deftly rotate their body around to deliver a full force kick to the opponent's chest.
((Yup true true though made some back up just for you pretty sure you would destroy that clone))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:28 am

Daron smiles, and ties his headband loosely on his neck.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 am

(I'm already leaving. And how do you have lightning clones? I defeated three, you only said three came in. And then you attack me, after I said I left... I'm pretty sure you can't do that. It's not like you can tell what is happening, so why the back up?. I'm just going to ignore your whole bs attack and move on to the wind clones coming in.)

"Damn. More clones." Koi thought to himself as he decided to fight clone with clone. As he created three lightning clones, they took their headbands off and smiled. They all had sharingan implants in their eyes. As they did so, they ran towards the wind clones, whipping kunai at them. They would throw them in whatever direction the clones would move.

Zombie Swagger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:50 am

((Wind clones I send them from the gates of grass earlier in my post, just for insurance I think I might of posted them coming before your earlier post, sending three clones to test the fire, two are destroyed so I know ones left there info comes back to me after all that there basics of the clone))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games