Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

Velox chuckled. "No not really. Just some minor burns on my arms and some ringing in my ears. Stinks I didn't get your wallet back. I'm sorry for that. I let the anger get the best of me." Velox said with a smile as always. Since he became a Cloud shinobi he has never once frowned at anything. He was going to keep it that way.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

"Well I'm glad that you and your dogs are alright." She smiled back to Velox and turned to look at Yukio again. "And don't worry about the wallet. It wasn't the first time Yukio took it and I'm sure it won't be the last time."

"Are we finished training today or was there more that you wanted to teach me?"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:22 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Ah, I think I have one more and then we're done." Yukio scrolled down to the last of the genin level genjutsus and read through it.

Meisai no Jutsu (Camouflage Technique)
Description: This skill allows the user to become transparent and slink into the confines of a natural resource. It takes a small amount of chakra to initiate but it can take quite a bit depending on how long you wish to stay camouflaged within the confines of the natural resource. Elaborating on natural resources, it must be something like a tree or the ground or a boulder that has not been created or shaped by mankind.

[1/2] Yukio concentrated on his body and tried to match its appearance to that of the surrounding environment. If you thought about it, it wasn't too different from the henge technique. On his first try, Yukio was able to get most of his body to blend in, but there were still open spots where he was still visible. Mistakes were to be expected the first time around though.

[2/2] Yukio tried the jutsu again, and this time made himself completely invisible within the environment. Using the jutsu surprisingly didn't take much chakra, but he could tell that if he kept it up long enough it could actually become quite draining. Yukio released the jutsu and reappeared in front of the others. "Alright, do that, and we're finished."

(Camouflage learned)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Right. I'll be back once I finish this jutsu Velox."

(1/3) Amara headed back over to Yukio and watched him work on it. She smiled and ran over to the nearest tree. She slapped her hands together and tried working on the jutsu. The first time around all she could get to blend in was her feet.

(2/3) She wasn't going to give up though. She tried the jutsu once more. This time she was able to blend up all the way up to her waist, but it still wasn't good enough for her.

(3/3) Again she tried once more. She made the signs and focused. This time she was able to completely blend in. She could feel her chakra being drained as she stayed that way for about a minute before releasing it.

Amara dashed back over to Yukio and Velox with a smile on her face. She tossed her arms above and behind her head. "Oh that felt so good. Thanks for training me Yukio. You earned the money in my wallet. But don't take it again. One of these days I will be stronger than you and when that day comes I don't think you want me as an enemy, understand?"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

Velox chuckled as Amara addressed Yukio. He then whistled and his dogs' heads popped up. The pranced over to him, each with wobbly footing, then took the place besides him. Tsuki walked over and laid beside Amara. Velox smiled. "I think she likes you," he said. Then underneath his breath he spoke once more," And I think I do to."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:04 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Ah Tsuki! How are you sweetheart? I hope you and the boys didn't get hurt bad." She knelt down and began petting Tsuki on her head and back. She didn't seem to hear Velox's last comment though. Of course, she was also quite oblivious to human feelings like love.

"So Velox, when do you have to return to cloud? Oh! When you go can I go with you? I'd like to explore the land my parents used to inhabit. If it's not too much to ask."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

"I can go back whenever, but if you'd like to go now I'd be glad to bring you along." Velox said with a smile. He hadn't seen Ryugan or Regula in a while and decided it was also best to see if they united once again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Sure we can go now. I think Arekku is still busy and I can't do much else until I go see him. I need to talk to him about Chunin exams and training."

She put her hands on the ground and slowly pushed herself up. She rose her arms above her head and began stretching out. "I'll let you lead the way."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox got up with a smile. Tsuki, Haimaru, and Kiba jumped up to follow him. He then began to make his way east. Before he left he made a single hand motion signaling for Amara to come walk next to him. He then began to make his way out the meadow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara smiled and began running after Velox as he waved to her. She caught up after a few bounds and leaps but still seemed to be full of energy. "This is so exciting!" She was heard to comment as she headed off with him.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:11 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"I feel so unloved. crying " Yukio quickly tailed after Amara and Velox since they'd obviously forgotten about him.
exit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:47 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Quickly AUron entered the Meadow, replying to AKira's response on the radio. Now he was entering the grass plains.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:44 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

The black cloaked, masked man known as Auron entered the meadow. The cool breeze that blew the many tall blades of grass felt quite good against his skin as he proceeded through the tall blades. He was now nearing his destination as he could feel himself getting closer and closer with each step.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

The demon fox jumped through the meadow, still destroying a little bit of the vegetation as it went. Auron looked at the sun and noticed it was at its peak. "I see", Auron said, "It just now afternoon...the day goes by quick".

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:27 pm
User ImageShiro was calmly gnawing on one of the notoriously dry ration bars, and looked up as he heard his sensei's voice. Well, yeah, but seeing how much distance we've already crossed... Kitsune-san's amazing! Not even shunsjin can keep up with her pace!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff