Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:21 am

(Yes you can find it somewhere on the ground in a whole with burn marks around it!...ALso try to be more literate! Use at least . and , !!! It would make readin easier for us all....and try to play your charcter more normal..he can't just have the best weapon,armor and so on at the beginning...it is like a video game you have to start with little things...)

Azzura shook her head and punched her brother"These are guests!Be a bit more nice would you!?These are also Zacks friends Jamato!You know what that means!"

Jamato tilted his head to the side"...Is that so?"He scratched the back of his head."Well..then...sorry!Friends of Zack are also my friends..."He said grinning"So..that means..i will stop being a meanie??"He laughed loudly and looked at Azzura

Azzura smiled at her older brother and then walked up to Niara."Hey..everything is okey..he is a nice guy...trust me!Here you are safe"

Zack looked at Coop"Since when you are this nervous?Just be yourself.."
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:12 pm

"Oh no I'm not nervous. My cowardice action is to show a sign of respect to the dominant male of this territory." Coop said with a goofy smile

"Be ourselfves huh. Put it there big man." he let his hand out for a handshake. He then pulls Jamato in with a man hug, pats and rubs his head, messes with his shirt collar "give me some love baby, you know what I'm saying. represent, that's good. keep it real baby." and lets go and gives him a pat on the butt.

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:14 pm

"I will, as long as I'm not scared like that again. That normally never happens at all. I'm never surprised." she said standing up and fixing her shirt. She went to take a step forward, but her legs collapsed on her. "I'm ok......I was picked up by a humanoid bird creature, then dropped....." she said thru strangled breathing. Sweat started to appear on her forehead from the strength used to not scream from the pain radiating from her legs. She clenched her teeth, stretching her neck up, to help with the not screaming.
((can i please, PLEASE! slap Dave when my character is better? he's really getting on my nerves, and if he was near me, he'd be dead before he even knew what hit him. sorry, but those types of guys get on my nerves waaaaaaaaaaaay mor than younger siblings.))
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:24 pm

elaise had only just realised that another man was in the room, looking at him startled she stepped back a bit before realising zack knew him.
she was feeling uncomfortable being around so many people and this shows in her face.

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:26 pm

(NO..first Jamato will!ANd then you can XPPPP...well JAmato...hates to be touched maybe i should have warned him.....^^)

Azzura helped her up"Wel...as long Jamato is here you will be often get sceared...trust me...I know him well he is my brother"SHe smiled at Niara"But he will be nice to you so no need to be worried."

"Is he so scary?Ok he is much older then i or you..but...he is nice..realy!...Well the most of the time and aslong you don't touch him he will try not to harm you"ZAck then looked at Jamato and Dave"Uh oh...err..i should have warned your brother i guess..."He mutterd quietly.

Jamato starred angry at Dave and then punched him and sent him flying,after that he froze his feet onto the ground"Sorry..did't want to do this"He said smilling evily.

Zack walked over to ELaise"Everything alright?Or do you want to go for a walk?"
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:57 pm

On the floor, he opens his eyes and sees that his feet are incased in ice "I see you like to joke around, thats coo thats coo. Nice suckerpunch dude."
Coop whispers to Dave, "I see he needs his space, probably 5 to 10 feet away might suffice."

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:05 pm

(Jamato just froze Dave onto the ground so...no spring back on his feet..^^')

"I was asleep for three years!I want to see you standing after you wasn't able to move for three years!I had to rebuilt all the muscles..and still need training...also..i didn't want to harm you...."He grined evily and crossed his arms
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:09 pm

((Oh, i missed that part about the freezing, I'll edit))

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 pm

elaise looked at zack for a second vefore saying " no i'l be fine it's just a new experience for me, im not used to being around so many people."
she kept thinking about the punch dave had just got off jamanto and giggled soflty to herself. hearing her giggle fang looked up his ears raised and he began to growl playfully at her.
bending down she patted him on the head then rubbed his back softly hitting his nose as he swiped his paw at her.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:21 pm

"Relax broham. We didn't mean no disrespect. He was just showing some love, al be it is disturbing, but a warm greeting nontheless. Oh and sorry to hear about your coma like state." Coop said in a calm manner. He gets a chisle and a hammer from his suitcase. He starts hammering off the ice on Dave's foot.

fnd_fan

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 pm

(sorry i want to get the updrades done with and it wasnt the best how do you know if ricks best is like a normal sword or armor? pluse i will be more literate sorry about that to.)
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:48 pm

(...I just don't like it if you give your character the amazingst armor..this is like the best if yoou ask me.Evre played Zelda?Or Final Fantasy?THen you know what i mean...)

JAmato sighed and let the ice slowly melt away"It...is okey..i guess.I just hate it to be touched by people i don't know...That is all"

Zack smiled"Okey...but i will will i need a bit time for myself...."With these words he headed for the door and walked out of the house.HE walked through the town untill he reached the grave yard.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

fnd_fan

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:51 pm

(i never played those games but ill edit about the armor)
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:17 pm

"Ohhhhhhhhh, trust me. He'd better not scare me if he values his life. Sorry about the threat, Zack, but.....I've been surprised enough for anyone to not want to be scared." she said in an even, slightly threatening tone. She grimaces again. "Lyra, could you please bring me my travel bag?" she asks her tiger.
"I will." Lyra replies back, looking for the bag. She finds it and brings it back to Niara.
"Thank you Lyra." she says exasperated. She slides out of Azzura's hold, sitting on the floor gracefully, even though she is in pain. She digs in her sack until she comes across a specific scroll. "Don't worry, it's just to help heal me faster. This is the most used scroll out of all the scrolls that I brought from my parents packs when I found them." she says, not completely there. She reads what the scroll says, and stands up feeling much better. She walks over to Jamato. "Thanks. I've been wanting to do that." she whispers to him. She walks back to the couch, and lounges on it, completly enjoying herself in humans company, which has never happened before. She laid her head back, her hair falling away to reveal two, perfectly pointed, angular elven ears.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games