Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Habonia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:59 pm

"See...Wasn't that easier?No on saw us either.."She muttered with a slight smile.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:04 pm

(I'm guessing that Tomeko takes the stairs as well?)

Watching as the others effortlessly fly or whatever it was that they did, Tomeko rolled her eyes and climbed the stairs. It's a good thing I'm in shape. She thought to herself, reaching the top.
"Now what?" She asked, glancing at them.

Sarax Alistair

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Sabine turned and followed them up the stairs, relieved to get away from the crowd in the lobby. She hadn't met Nelia or Tomeko yet, and she found herself wondering who they were as they walked along the third floor hallway. 'M, you seem to well-liked already,' she remarked to him, then introduced herself to Nelia, since she was closest to her. 'My name is Sabine,' she thought. 'You are acquainted with M, yes?'
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:10 pm

-Yes..My name is Nelia.-Nelia thought with a wide smile.She walked into her room and laid on the bed,the pillow already in her face.

"So..Comfortable..."

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:14 pm

M found the room he was in earlier and opened it with the key he kept. Walking in he flopped on one of the beds. Since almost half of the experiments were there, M decided it was an appropriate time to talk with them. Waiting for everyone to enter M shut the doors to the rooms with his mind and kept any humans from getting too close to the rooms. "....Friends....we must speak about limits we must set for ourselves to insure our safety..." M thought to all 3 girls, while turning on the room lights with his mind. He didn't want to fall asleep too soon.

(edited)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 pm

"Limits are good." Tomeko blurted out. Her face turned a deep shade of red. She hated when she did that. It was like she couldn't control herself or something. She shook her head discreetly, trying to focus on what M was saying.

Sarax Alistair

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:21 pm

'I am glad to meet you,' Sabine told Nelia before turning her full mind to M, in the other room. She nodded at his statement about limits, then made a quizzical face at Tomeko's outburst. Then she settled herself smoothly on the floor, cross-legged, to listen to what M had to say.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:25 pm

(I'm confused about positions. Nelia said she went to her own room as if to imply it was the room by M's. That being the case, I assumed Sabine would go with her. What room is everyone in lol. I don't know if M should talk allowed or if he can see people nodding or anything sweatdrop )

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Nelia groaned internally and clutched the pillow tighter."No doing what we do.."She muttered before falling asleep.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:35 pm

(Well, I'm in the room where you're at.)

Sarax Alistair

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:37 pm

((Oh, sorry! My post was a little confusing. I'll go back and edit it; I think I'm in the room with Nelia - I didn't think I was in the same room as M; she just nodded... and now that I think of it, I don't know what room Tomeko is in. I thought she was in ours, but... Light Angel? what room is Tomeko in? sweatdrop Edit: nvm. got it.))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:40 pm

((Ok!!Charlotte and I are in the same room but I got confused...))

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:47 pm

(Got it. isn't this fun lol)
Feeling Nelia's conscious brainwaves go quiet, M used his telekinesis to shake the bed she was on. M then continued, "....we are not human...this is obvious....what is not obvious is what will happen to us and the experiment should we be discovered....humans do not take kindly to the oddities they find in their world and I assume we will be treated no different. Under no circumstances should we ever do anything that will make us appear anything other than human in front of the humans.....it will jeopardize that experiment and possibly the rest of us.....our scientist creators may or may not come to our aid if we get into trouble.....it is a variable that was must be cautious not to test.....do we all understand?....." The rules would benefit everyone, but M felt like he was doing it more out of his own personal safety than his friends and was not certain as to how he should feel about that.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Tomeko had never thought of this before. She never realized that people would hate her for what she was...for what she could do.
FREAK! That word resounded through her mind even though no one had ever called her that before. Or had they?
Tomeko held her hand up in front of her face and watched as it started to glow, heat rising around it. Shaking her head, she clenched her fist, dousing the fire before it could even start.

Sarax Alistair

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Kiba looked at aaron "The airport? thats the main base for military and that kinda stuff." Kiba suddenly smiled "you guys in armor are always crazy like this arn't you?" Kiba then looked down and closed his eyes he created a spark inside the cop car that was following them to make it explode."I believe we should ditch the vehicle and meet up with the others.

{[Back, dont worry ii read from where i last left off. sweatdrop ]}
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games