Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:30 pm

User Image"Yes, but you still slept on the same bed." Shou said, grinning at her.
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Alice crossed her arms, and looked the other way with a stubborn look, and pink on her cheeks. "Yeah well, the fighting was tiring, and I was scared for a bit. Also I was reading earlyer while you slept, so I almost fell asleep on that". She stared back at him, and stuck her tounge out at Shou stubbornly.

User Image

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:51 pm

User ImageShou still held his smile. "Hungry?" He asked her. "Or do you want to just sleep?"
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:58 pm

"Both acutally!" she looked around thinking. "I'll go make something, wait here!" she yelled towards Shou running out.

She ran down, taking her a few minutes finding the kitchen, and making a couple of simple sandwhiches. She walked fast back with two plates, into Shous room coming to a complete stop, almost falling over. "Hope you don't mind food in your room."

She held one plate out towards him "Three ham sanwiches for you, and three for me. Do you wish for more? I can make more, or give you one." She smiled, as she sat on the floor, taking a bite of one sandwhich happily.

User Image

MindxHunter

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:04 pm

((im just going to make it so i was just on a trip))

Samara came back from her hunting trip. She phased back to huamn form and walked inside the house. Samara went straight to her room and changed her clothes she walked back down and unknowingly right to where damien and mei were.
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:04 pm

User Image"That's fine." Shou replied, as he took a bite of his sandwhich. In less than ten minutes he finished his plate. Wow. The seal must have taken quite a lot of energy from me, seeing as how quickly I've finished.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:06 pm

User Image

Damien looked at the girl that has just appeared. "Hey." He greeted, along with a smile.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Alice smiled taking her, and grabbing his plate. She ran back to the kitchen washing it, and ran back. She dove for the bed, like a cannonball, causing it to bounce. She had an excited smile on her face, but staying still long enough was starting to calm her.

She laid on her back looking up at the dark cieling, and the most of the darkness everywhere else, with an open smile on her face also. She was panting slowly with from the running up, down, and around mostly.

User Image

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:19 pm

User Image"Good to see you didn't get lost." Shou teased. "You sound like you've ran miles." He said, hearing her breaths.
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Samara was brushing her fingers through her hair when she heard a voice. She looked up to see a warewolf. Samara hide the fear on her face, but in her mind she was freaking out. "oh hello." she said in the most even tone she could get out.

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Alice nodded "Yeah...The so called practice didn't help either" she giggled to herself "That demon....seems....cocky...somewhat?" she was mostly thinking outloud. She turned her head towards Shou, with an innocent smile "Are you sure your ok?...usually nothing..means something"

User Image
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:35 pm

User Image"Yes, I'm fine." Shou repeated. "I'm still a bit relieved to see you're not killed." He smiled at her. I've sealed it for a while. Hopefully it won't try to control me again.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Alice smiled happier "Well I'm relieved you don't want me dead" she giggled happily. "Still..Sorry for breaking some of the bathroom.." She sighed. He doesn't hate me...or wants to hurt me...yays! she thought as her smile returned.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Huanter walked throu the castle walking thru people and walls just wondering around then he found alice and decided to listen to there conversation, so he leaned up aginst a wall

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:55 pm

User Image"It's fine." Shou said. "I'll get the mirror replaced." Remembering what had happened at the time caused Shou to sadden. His face became serious again.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games