Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:14 pm
"That is not distraction...That is the mark of a good leader and hero."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm
"Well tell that to the guys at ground level." Demi scoffed. "They said I was too concerned. If it wasn't for my luck I'd be still stuck down there training."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:38 pm
"A soldier without humanity is just a machine. And a machine won't get any recognition from me..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:40 pm
"I guess it all depends on the person your asking." Demi said with a sigh. "Now.. where was I..? Oh yeah... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:50 am
Gil just let out a sigh.
"...I'm still circling you..."

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:31 am
"Right.." Demi let out a heavy sigh, launching the funnels out around herself, all of them heading straight for the Gaplant.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:12 am
Gil looked at the funnels for a moment before they fired apon him. A few hit as he veered off to avoid the main barrage, making him change back and stand to the side of the Sazabi.

A soldier walked toward Olskey, staring directly at him until he was in front of him.
"His excellency wishes to see you again..."

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:16 pm
"Ah ha!" Demi exclaimed, swinging to the side the Gaplant had moved with the blade, hitting the sides of it. "I guess those did come in handy."

"Tell him I'm on my way." Olskey sighed, doing his best to suppress a growl of annoyance. He knew he screwed up the mission, but how many times was the guy going to bug him about it!? He already made him into an idiot in front of a group of soldiers - which Olskey made sure to take care of by breaking their limbs.
"I wonder what he wants this time.." He sighed again, before heading out.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:38 pm
"...You're just NOW realizing that??" Gil asked, an eye twitching as he drew his blades and began to attack.

Roggshide sat in his chair, facing the window looking out in space in the room he had been in before. In the corners of the room, two people stood in the darkness. The only way someone could see them is if they completly focused on them...They just stood there, waiting...

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:44 pm
"I told you, I didn't like them using unless I had no other choice." Demi sighed, blocking off and dodging most of his attacks, receiving a few hits here and there. "It's easier to shoot at people from a distance while their distracted with someone else." She added, as she continued working on just defending herself.

"You called for me, Sir." Olskey said as he entered the room, not evening noticing the two shadowed figures.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:51 pm
"...That suit wasn't made just to shoot from a distance and run..."

"Ah good...You're here..." Roggshide said, still looking in the other direction.
"Judging from the...'Results' from your last assignment...I've decided to take another approach at this..." he said. Almost instantly the two figures stepped into the light.

"Lieutenant-Commander Geno, and Lieutenant Grim...He's all yours..."

"Yes sir."

"..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:56 pm
Olskey slowly rose an eyebrow at Roggshide before he heard footsteps behind. Instantly, he spun around, ready to attack before he saw Geno and Grim, easing up a bit. His eyes narrowed though, hearing he was all their's, something he didn't like..
"Sir, may I ask what's going on?" He asked, still staring at the two.

"I guess you've been studying my suit more than I have." Demi scoffed, catching one of his blades with her own and grabbing the wrist of his suit with her suit's hand to stop the other. "And even if it's not built that way, it's how I use it. It's where I'm most comfortable and where I feel more efficient." She said, before lifting up the legs on the Sazabi and kicking the Gaplant away from herself.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:01 pm
"Shouldn't be common sense? You're no good to me dead...And you appear not to be able to do much on your own...You will be working under Geno and with Grim under the rank of Lieutenant from now on..."

The Gaplant flipped in the air for a moment before landing on its feet and charging at her again. The blades were pointed outward and the arms began to rotate rapidly, making the blades spin.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:06 pm
Olskey glared at the door he came in through. Today was really beginning to suck. He failed a mission for the first time, and now he was working under not one but TWO people now. The only thing good going for him was he got promoted and found himself a new rival. "I see then.." He said through clenched teeth. "Very well then."

"Aw damnit.." Demi whined, seeing the blades spinning. She sit aside her blade, pulling out the rifle again as she began taking aim and firing where the arms connected to the rest of the suit, never pausing between shots. Her goal now was to remove the arms. At least then he would pose a smaller threat.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:13 pm
"Good." Roggshide said, before waving a hand.
"You are dismissed..."

"Yes sir...Let's go, newbie." Geno said, turning around to leave the room.

Grim didn't even say anything, but began leaving.

The blades seemed to be absorbing the rifle blasts as Gil came closer...  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games