Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:03 pm
[[i have my first final this week DX then they all are so close together >< i have one to two per week, one after the other o.O]]

Sai laughed, seeing her. "Why don't you just go sit down somewhere and i'll find you when i get it," he said simply. "And, since I know the suspense might kill you," he teased, "I'm just getting a salade; must say, spirits don't eat much," he laughed, sweatdropping slightly. He motioned for her to sit, not wanting her to feel she had to wait for him, before starting off towards a place where they served good-looking ceaser salades.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:11 pm
[Mine are coming up.. But not this week, nor the next. At least, I think not. xP Sometime in early June. We have two test days, two tests on each, since we only have four classes a semester.]

Kaori tilted her head, frowning at his suspense comment. "No it wouldn't!" she protested childishly, but then bowed her head, hiding the embarassed grin there. Actually, it probably would, she thought with a small laugh. She looked up again as she was told to sit down. "Alright, fine..." She turned and carefully walked to the nearest table, setting her plate down before her. She stared at it as she began comptemplating what Sai had said. Right, he's a spirit... she thought to herself, prodding the plate absently as she waited for him. He acted so normal that she sometimes forgot. But what does that mean exactly?

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:17 pm
[[it means he's dead XDDD oh, lucky ducky. I have like... evey class. then again, 8th grader right here. we're special in finals xP]]

Sai quickly ordered the salade he wanted. He paid for it, taking out his wallet from his pocket and giving the money before putting it away. Picking up the blue tray which had the salad and plastic fork and a small container of dressing, he looked around for Kaori.
Sai sat down across from her, smiling. "Something wrong?" he asked simply, seeing her just prodding her plate. "There was no need to wait for me," he laughed jokingly.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:26 pm
[I was thinking more random stuff like... does he age? xD;; Ah, I'm in eleventh grade! -feels old-]

Kaori jumped slightly as Sai sat down in front of her but quickly covered her surprise with a smile. "Welcome!" she cried, showing more enthusiasm than necessary. She paused as he spoke, tilting her head to the side. "Ah, well... I didn't want to start without you!" Then she shook her head, still smiling. "No, nothing's wrong." Her eyes fell back to the pizza slices and she slowly reached out, picking up one of them. It had heaps of cheese, with peperoni, sausage, and chicken all piled atop it. Well, she was a demon... And she'd grown up eating meat. She brought it to her mouth slowly, taking a small bite to test if she'd like it. But her eyes lit up as she did, and she quickly took another. "Ah, this is good!" she nodded happily. "What's it called again?"

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:33 pm
Sai chuckled. "It's a pizza," he smiled at her, watching for a few moments before taking the fork and 'stabbing' the lettice and a small piece of chiken. He brought it to his mouth, removing it from the fork with his teeth, before chewing with his mouth shut. [[i usually prefer not to describe eating xDDD]] After swallowing, he looked back at Kaori; she seemed to be enjoying herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:38 pm
"Well, it's amazing," Kaori nodded happily, taking another bite. Her fangs made strange bite marks in the pizza, and she seemed more to tear it than bite fully through. Still, she chewed contentedly, soon moving onto her second, and last piece. She frowned as she realized this, and decided to eat more slowly this time. She stared around absently as she ate, taking in her surroundings. She refrained from asking Sai more about himself, feeling it may seem rude or odd.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:50 pm
Sai noticed her uneasiness and shifted; his salad, too, was halfway done- wonder where it all went, actually. [[haha. i dont even know... maybe his stomach sucked it up.]] "You know, Kaori-chan," he said softly, looking at her, "you don't have to feel restricted or contained from saying anything," he assured her, knowing something was on her mind. "If you want to say something," he smiled, "just come out and say it." His tone of voice wasn't strict, or upset; it was more convincing and happy, as though reasuring her that it'd be alright, no matter what she said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:02 pm
Kaori blinked, then slowly let her eyes drift towards him as he spoke. She sighed and nodded, staring back at the half slice of pizza in her plate. "I was just- um..." she paused, not sure how to word her thoughts. They probably would seem pretty dumb if spoken aloud. But his tone reassured her and she slowly raised her eyes back towards him. "Ah, you're a spirit..." she said uneasily. "D-do you age and... stuff?" she finished awkwardly. She wasn't sure if it was a touchy subject for him or something, so she quickly looked back to the table.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:17 pm
Sai smiled, laughing softly. "Well, we do age, but it takes longer as compared to if we were still living," he started off, trying to find a way to explain it easily. "Because of the fact that we can't die again," he paused, "means that we live for a long time. So, by growing old, it marks the time for a passage. Thusly, we age very slow," he finished. It wasn't true for some spirits, he knew, but for a few like himself, it was; for almost 'special' cases.

[[uhoh, dinner. Gotta go. I'll be back afterwards]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:20 pm
Rain looked as he walked through this part of the dorm area. He looked back at Kai who seemed to be just standing there. He smiled and ran back to him. "hey come on lets find a good place to eat around here alright?" He said holding out his hand so that they would not get lost on the way.  

NeoEnvy

Yukikyo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:24 pm
Kai nodded, taking hold of Rains hand. Kai could hear his stomach growl in protest
"Alright, guess I am a bit hungry." He chuckled nervously.
"What room number are you in?" He said, walking along the halls

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:44 pm
Kaori shifted nervously in her seat, then stilled as Sai began to answer. "Well, I live pretty long too... But I will die eventually," she murmured, watching the table. "Do you... get lonely? Living longer than those you meet?" She bowed her head a bit lower, biting her lip as she realized what she'd just asked. Wasn't she being insensitive? Was she invading on things Sai didn't wish to talk about. She slowly reached out and picked up the pizza, staring at it a moment before eating the last few bites. Then she sat quietly, thinking to herself as she chewed and swallowed. It probably seemed strange she was still willing to eat, but she couldn't let such a strange, yet wonderful food go to waste.

[No problem! I just returned from dinner. xP]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:51 pm
While Kaori asked her questions, Sai had finished his salad; he wasn't phased at all by the question. He looked down at his empty plate for a moment, then nodded. "I have gotten lonely before. Although, I haven't been dead too long," he smiled, looking up at her. "Although, I have been traveling with Meghan for a good batch of years," he laughed softly; they were like family, in turth, and concerned each other about everything. Then again, they had both been alone, so they couldn't find the strength to 'seperate', per say.

[[same. i just got back too xP]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:59 pm
Kaori slowly raised her eyes back to him, somewhat relieved he didn't seem bothered. "Oh, ok..." she murmured faintly, then fell silent again, just watching him. She tilted her head after a moment. She suddenly felt guilty for seperating him from Meghan so often. He didn't seem to mind though... Kaori sighed quietly. I'm just being paranoid... she scolded herself, realizng that she didn't want to do anything to offend Sai. She didn't want to be lonely again either. Meeting him was like a dream, and good things never tended to last very long with her. She kept expecting to suddenly wake up.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:05 pm
Sai looked at Kaori, thinking something was wrong. Had he said something to offend her, by chance? "I know I always ask this," he sighed, "but is something bothering you? You seem like you have a lot on your mind," he said simply. He pushed his tray aside, making a note to take it over to the stack of them later, before they left perhaps; but at the moment, it seemed like it was in the way being right out in front of him.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games