Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:38 pm
((Sothe wait,ive been readingNagasarete Airantou all day.))

As the clone that attacked Yaya vanished the other clone near Rita dropped to the ground to escape with minor burns alover his back side.As the clone jumpped up it flipped back and made a hand sign as 3 more clones appeared.2 clones quickly rushed at Rita as the other two rushed at Yaya  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:36 pm
(( *sigh* Alright.))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:55 pm
(wow, not much happened, um if a clone gets hit, doesn't it usually pop not matter what the circumstances? Also I'm pretty sure which ever clones your using, they can't do jutsu)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:29 pm
Mayvine
(wow, not much happened, um if a clone gets hit, doesn't it usually pop not matter what the circumstances? Also I'm pretty sure which ever clones your using, they can't do jutsu)

((Yup Yaya hit him so he vanished Rita hasnt landed a solid hit on his clone so it stays.And yea the raiton clone can do like a jutsu or two amd the other water clone has a 1/3 of my chakra))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 pm
Rita saw the two clones coming at him dropping towards the clones he did a few handsigns. Rita then suddenly clapped his hands together making a flash in hopes to temporarly blind his sensai. after the flash occured rita through some kunais and wen in for a blow to the chest for the right clone swinging his fist as hard as he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:00 am
As the two clones were blinded they dodged the kunai by using there other senses besides sight.The right clone didn't react fast enough to dodge rita as he was it it turned back to water.The other clone started spinning as he threw kicks.With each kick an air waved infused with chakra shot out.Rita would have a hard time hitting the clone at the time if he couldn't think of an execlent way.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:10 am
Rita after hitting the first clone saw the second one throw what seemed to be chakra infused kicks still in the momentum of the punch he just threw. Rita he had been hit by several of these kicks a pushed back as the wind took him a little back. Rita then regained balance creating a few handsigns Rita threw a kunai with a paper bomb attatched to it this kunai also had a stream of chakra around it. Rita would then exhale a small spark down the stream and make the kunai set alight. If the kunai didnt hit the explosion tag would disperse the flames and that would hopefully hit the clone.

((Academy Rank
Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Note: Only one projectile at a time.))

[edit a few typo's and grammer check]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:24 am
((sorry Guys I'll be here soon. Bambi you'll get the training you need dude so your not doing it on your own

anyways, Ice i need to crack on your profile. You have WAAAYYY too many ninjutsu for a chunin level taijutsu class ninja. At most you can only have 15 ninjutsu, you have 30+, which is the max for me. I know bloodline/clans/customs do not count, but you have an excessive amount of ninjutsu and you need to cut back tremendously. Before you get in trouble do it real quick alright))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:36 am
((I would also check your village specific jutsu as those can only be taught to a person in that village( i.e.: you are not a grass ninja, you cannot learn grass jutsu.). So be sure to only put up jutsu you can and have learned.

Your's Truly,
Kashensu, Wandering S rank))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 am
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image
((yay! you didn't beet me into a pulp wile i was gone! your so nice! ^_^))

Yaya made some hand signs. A clone of her came out of the soil. She made a different hand signs and made two of her. All 4 of them charge at the two clones. One of Yayas clone went to one of them, by punching him in the face .

The other two Yaya after the other clone, Yaya Kicked Kais clone at the chest with her bar feet...... She forgot to put her flip flop back on.

((Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill), (Dust Clone Technique))

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:05 am
Kouki got bored of just watching and thought he'd join the fun. Even though Kouki was still a little blind from the flash of light earlier, he rushed towards the spinning Kai and jumped up in the air. He aimed a kick down at the spinning Kai's chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:55 pm
The mist qickly dispurst as all but one of the clones were destroied.The last clone started waving."If you dont mind waiting a few seconds Kai would like to actualy spar with you.Kouki nice kick,Rita nice moves,Yaya youve gotten better thats impressive."

((The real kai is coming in one sec))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:01 pm
Rita landed "heh thanks sensai"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 pm
Kai arrived as he lifted up the left side of his headband showing his left eye."Rita you mastered the first three stages of the mist style stance."Kai took out a scroll and threw it to Rita."Learn a few of these special techniques."Kai then walked over to Yaya and hugged her."Its nice to see you again how have you been?"

((Bambic learn the special techniques up to stage 3 and then give me back my scroll.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:13 pm
Rita cuaght the scroll "oh thank you Kai sensai" Rita bowed and then carried on to reading the scroll

((Erm where can i find the info about it and how many posts))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games