Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira_Son_Of_Vergil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:46 am
Kira woke up, his muscles were bigger than when he went into a deep meditation sleep. He sat at the edge of his bed, looking over at his silver cases that are side by side. He stood from his bed, stepping up to the case with an insignia on it. It began to glow a dark blue. Kira's eyes darted towards his room's door.

"Damnit..." Kira aimed his hand at the door, it closed from pushing the wind at it.

His attention redirected back to the case, the insignia still glowing. His hand steadily went to the side of the case where the lock is. His index finger and thumb popped the lock and latch, the seal on the side of it also slide off.

"So, the Kuraniwa has chosen me. So be it." Kira opened the case to be in the sights of the demon sword, Kuraniwa. The eye that is embedded in the hilt of the blade wass staring at him, it started to influance him.

A dark aura surrounded him. He slide the blade out from the case, not taking any other weapons with him. He walked out from his room, leaving the door wide open and he headed out from the dorms to the arena.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:16 pm
Opening his eyes G looked over to the window and saw that the sun was starting to rise, scracthing his head he found out he'd been sleeping, letting the weight of his head drop to the bed he sighed and swung his arms, forcing his body to sit up, scratching his forehead he stood up and walked into the bathroom, after having a wash he grabbed his bag, checking he had everything G made his way to his lessons  

neidr

idahohokykid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:03 pm

Lindsay yawned and smilied as he entered the lobby of the boy dorms. he walked up to a young lady, dressed in an old-fashioned Kimono. 'Hi, I'm Lindsay, I'm looking to get a dorm. Can you help me out?'

The girl turned and smilied, 'Yes, follow me to the front counter.'
Lindsay nodded and followed her to a large desk where two ladies sat behind.
'Hi, I'm Lindsay O'Brien. Can I have my dorm key please.'

The first lady smilied, nodded, then reached down to grab a key. 'Here it is, room 3313.'
'Thank you!' Lindsay smilied and turned to find the girl that had showed him the counter standing in front of him.
'Let me help you to your room sir.' Britani said. 'Oh and by the way, my name is Britani.'
Lindsay smilied and thanked Britani. He grabbed his bags and followed her to his dorm.

-----------------------------------------

Lindsay opened the room to his new dorm. He smelled the air and then happily dismissed Britani. 'Thank you for your help.' He closed the door and headed to his bed to unpack.
After putting all his clothes into the drawers he took out his Ipod, it's docking station, and plugged it in, putting the Ipod in the docking station. He turned on the Ipod and went to Panic! At the Disco. He lay down on his bed and listened.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:20 pm
Lancaster smiled at the droids that were stationed at the male wing of the dorm. He bowed his head to them. "Good evening ladies. I was just heading to my room." He walked past them looking at his slip of paper for his room number. He walked for a while till he found it, smiling at the match. Opening the door, he took in the air, his eyes gazing over his new room. Perfect, just what he needed, and a single at that.

He was tired and retired into his sleeping chambers for the night, his first day at Ria was sure eventful, he could only imagine how his years here would be...he didn't mind finding out either.

As night turned into day, Lancaster's returned to his morning form. With the rays of the sun shining on his face, he awoke covering his eyes from the sun. He slid out of bed and procided to straighten it up. Oh what a night, a wonderful way to start your life at Ria high. If all the girls were as lovely at Bijou was, oh he'd have his work cut out for him. After his higine and showering duites he begain to make breakfast for one. What a nice kitchen, it has everything one needs...oh...and even a stocked fridge... He smiled as he made breakfast, yawning a bit while he cooked and ate, shaking off the last few remenance of sleep.  

PrincessRyoko

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:23 pm
Lena sighed as she entered Taern's old room. Looking around, she didn't really see anything different. Her hand went to her hip as she placed her stuff on her old bed. On her hip was Ombra. She had never spoken to anyone about where she had gotten it or her time here. It was her own personal memory. She had missed taern alot more than she had thought she would.

Moving into the bathroom, she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She was filthy with dirt and blood. After the battle, she had started walking. She didn't bother with everything her people were dealing with. They ruled. It had been what they had wanted. She raised her fingers and traced the scar that came from her left eyes to her chin. She had another that ran from her right shoulder to her left hip. Sighing, she leaned over the sink and washed her face off.

Back in the room, she settled on the window seat and pulled her katana toward her. Taking a peice of cloth, she began to wipe it down. She pulled Ombra out as well and settled it next to her to wait for Taern.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:27 pm
Sukai walked into the dorm and looked around.Slung over his shoulder was his bag.In his hand was a small piece of paper with a room number on it.He made his way down a hall.Sukai stopped infront of a door and smiled.
This must be it
He pulled a key out of his pocket and put it into the lock.He heard a click.Sukai turned the door knob and opened the door.He walked into his room and the first thing he did was toss his bag onto the bed.He inspected his room.
It's huge.....I like it

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

The Unaverage Underdog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:52 am
Jr walked into the dorm lobby and every one seemed to be stairring at him. He thought to himself{maybe its the fact that im covered in blood}.
the reason Jr was cover in blood was that because he got into a fight on his way to ria high with a bunch of weak monsters. they were so weak that he hit then with a couple of energy blasts and they blew up like blood filled balloons. He was kind a discusted yet stranged he thought it was kinda funny. Jr went down the hall toto his dorm went in and ploped dow his bags. He then went to the bathrom and took off his cloths and took a shower.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:09 pm
Taern walked into the dorm room exhausted from his training. He closed the door behind him, locking it as usual. He walked across the room, and placed his things in the closet as usual, noting that everything seemed to be in place. He finally moved into the bathroom where he was going to was his face, but noticed that the sink had been recently ran. It was stil wet. He took caution and left the bathroom.

He was getting ready to draw and and fire upon the figure at his window until he realized who it was. He did his best to resist it but some of his muscles went limp and something welled up inside him. He casught himself and regained his posture however.

Lena was back. That was all he could keep thinking about. He noticed the scars on her body, but the simple fact that she was back overwhelmed him. He still didn't manage to show it in his face however. In fact, he looked completely blank.

"I see you are back. At least your alive."  

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:53 pm
Lena's heart was in her throat. She hadn't spoken when he'd came in. Not daring to move a muscle. When he had come back out, ready to kill and finally recognized her, she wanted to latch herself onto him. He was blank though. Uncertainty filled her. Should she have come back? Taking a breath, glanced down in her lap. SHe had begun to clean Ombra. "Yes I am alive..." The horrors washed over her as she remembered that battle. She had been used as the cyborg she was. Her mother had known and had told her that she had found her and reawakened her with the intent of using her. She had been the merciless being she had been created to be.

Mentally shaking the memories away, she gave a sad smile. Lifting Ombra, she held it out to Taern. "I brought it back for you. I thought... I thought you might need it. I wasn't even sure if I'd be welcomed back..." Her voice had gone into a whisper.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:22 pm
The alrm clock started to ring but a split second after Jr fist came smashing down onto it. With a groan Jr got up and lazily went to the shower. A half hour lader he came out and Dried himself off. he then put on his clothes and said " I wonder what ill do right now." Jr thought And then stuck oup his finger and said with a big smile on his face. " I know I'll do, I'll go to the training room."And then Jr ran out the door.  

The Unaverage Underdog

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:32 pm
He felt a tightening in his chest. He wasn't used to showing emotion and usually held it back whenever he knew feelings fo whatever were creeping up his spine. When he didn't, he usually went out of control or got very confused. The only reason he kept himself blank was to keep everyone around him from getting hurt.

He took off the necklace Lena had given him as a keepsake right before her departure. He had wron it the entire time she was gone and even through his harsh training, the necklace had endured. He held it in his hand, looked at for a second, and then walked towards Lena.

Several things were beggining to take control of him. Fear, anger, sadness, love, infatuation, bloodlust. All feelings he never really knew until now. Even still, he seemed to be at peace within himself, almost as if he was accepting who he was and how he really felt.

He took Ombra from Lena and tossed it onto the bed. Brushing her hand aside gently he came closer until he was almost right in front of her. He took the necklace in both ahdn and placed it around her neck.

"Thanks." was all he could say. He said it wiht a soft smile and in a gentle and deep tone. It was something completely off the charts as far as his behaviour went and he knew he'd end up thinking about it later. Mayeb even regretting it.

He took his hand and ran a single finger down the scar on Lena's face. It was shallow, but long.

He couldn't help himself anymore and something just exploded inside of him. Hetook Lena in both arms and held her close to him, her head against his chest. The logicall part of him was completely muted at this point and he let his actuall self take over.

"Welcome back Lena."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:50 pm
Warmth invaded her senses has his arms came around her. Lena's heart sang and cried out in joy. Her arms immediately latched on aroud his waist and she held on for dear life. She had misse dbeing here with him. Pulling her head back slightly, she smiled brilliantly up at him. "Thank you Taern. I missed you." She rose on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek breifly before tucking her head back against his chest. She was home again.  

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:48 pm
"Yeah. I missed you too."

It was probably then, at that very moment, the one Lena called Taern had realized what emotions really were. Well, sort of. He dind't have a name for them, but still knew they were there and what kinds of things they could do.

Part of him wanted to stay like this forever. Another part was unsure what to do. The last part was telling him to let go. He was still giving in to his emotions and just held Lena against himself for quite some time before backing off.

He left Lena by the wimdow to collect herself. Apparently, the trip she had been on was no ordinary one. She wouldn't have come back with a scar like that if it was. Then again, Taern was half expecting that.

He took Ombra from the bed and placed it in the closet next to it's partner in crime, Umbra. He hoped it had proven useful to Lena. The only weapons she seemed to use were blades, so he couldn't really tell.

He then took a seat at the desk, spinning the chair around to face Lena.

Taern didn't know what to do or say anymore. He was happy that Lena was back, but was still confused about what these knew feeligns were, and how they might help or hurt him. He figured he'd better focus on current events and turned his attention back to Lena. What was he supposed to now?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:16 pm
Athin walked into the main loby of the of the boy's dorms and said "wow. this place is impresive." He then walked down the hall to an empty dorm . He turned on the light and put down his bags. "This is a diffinet improvement to the last place i was at." He then looked around the room. And Said "I think I'll go check the school out." he then went out the door locked it and went to the school  

The Unaverage Underdog

Shadow_Phoenix_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:03 pm
Lena settled back on the edge of the window. Looking down at her hands, she slightly twisted them. She'd seen Taerna look at her scar. She had told him she was going back for her family, to help them. She hadn't realized that she had been going back for a survival war. She still shuddered at the thought of it.

Looking back up at Taern, she smiled crookedly. "So how's the place been since I left. Nothing much happened did it?" She tilted her head a bit as she asked, her eyes grinning.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games