Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 pm
Nephilis had become more assertive, and somewhat straightforward which was evident in the bags under his eyes. "I know I woke you all up pretty early..." He caughs sickly. "I'm sorry about that, but I finally have the strategy to win this war. We just need to fight out way out of here and onto a Silician boat. From there, we go to there home and it'll be over in about thirty minutes." He rubs his eyes and opens them only to see an arrow heading at him. He diverts the tip with his hand, getting a cut and touches the wall, using the material of the palace to throw the shooter down the other hall. "********. Let's get these bastards."

~~~

Dulceri starts to walk around the city looking at the other buildings pointing out renovation spots. "We need a hotel...restaurant....an entire department of zoning and variances....my father really did a bang-up job with the land distribution here. I think I bit off more than I can chew." He receives cheers from the civilians for his work and some call Daphne wanting to give her cheer as well. He just waves and continues to think to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:43 pm
Tempest nodded. He was just about to say something he sees an arrow flying straight for his head. He uses the air around him to change the direction of the arrow and sends a blast of air powerful enough to destroy buildings to the shooter down the hall. "These people are annoying." he muttered.

While walking he saw Dulceri telling people what to build. The city was getting a lot of new buildings and stuff and it was pretty loud most of the day. He ran up to Dulceri. "Hey leader!" he said and did a mock bow. He always joked around with everyone. "Need any help?" he asked.  

Elricbrothers1144

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 pm
Daphne created a wave of rock, falling over the shooter that had cut her cheek a little. She instantly killed him, wiping the blood off of her cheek. "Ow..." She looked at the others, blinking once and thinking about Dulceri and his building products. She wanted to help him so much but this war was important to Neph, who was her best friend and her advisor. So she had to stay here. "Now getting to the boat would be nice..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:07 pm
"The boat isn't here yet. First, we just have to get out of this building. We can't stop everyone in this building because a few of them have powers like we do. They're commanders. The Generals are on the boat that's on it's way." Nephilis runs to a corner and phases through it, tackling a female on the other side. He raised his fist to strike her but stopped. "A girl huh? Well." He melds her to the floor, turning her body into marble. "She's not going anywhere. Alright you guys, there's the door. We can either fight our way through, or hide until the boat arrives." Cracking his knuckles, he adds,"Makes me no difference."

~~~

"Oh, hey Kenji. I'm going to need some help at a card game later." He joked with him. "Right now, I only need to figure out this damn stone. I've been looking through all my rocks and only Daphne has an idea of what it is. She says it's a catalyst of some sort. A catalyst to what though is the question." Dulceri looks up to the sky and asks,"Can you fight Kenji?"

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:13 pm
"Oh ******** this. The door is metal. You might want to stand back." Daphne closed her eyes and then opened them, breathing out. "Bye bye..." She pushed her hands forward and the doors went flying, splattering all of the troops that were in front of the doors wait from them to come out. "Alright..." She cracked her neck and smiled a little. "That was fun."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:15 pm
Tempest watched as Daphne blew apart the metal door and how most of the enemies got squashed by it. "Well that takes care of most of them." he mumbled. "How long till the boat gets here?" he asked speaking up a little.

"A stone? You mean the stone you found 3 years ago?" he asked. He'd heard that something happened to the asteriod and each prime leader kept one of the stones for safekeeping. Kenji pretended to look offended when Dulceri asked if he could fight. "Of course." he replied.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:16 pm
Shatara was now in every soldiers head in her home. Each man was all of a sudden falling to the ground as she sent psi bolts into their minds. "That should knock them out for a bit. She ran downstairs as she saw the rest of the group. "Neph, what's going on?" she asked still half sleep, seeing men coming as they fell forward to the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:23 pm
"What's going on?" Nephilis took out his stone and held it tightly in his hand. "A war is going on. Silicia wants to expand and they choose the mountains because of it's height. They can shoot down at us if they get it." He traces the makeup of the rock and becomes the material. "Daphne, your out of your mind when Dul--" He freezes in his steps and falls to his knees as his eyes are enveloped in a black sticky substance. His body retains the materials makeup, but still, he faints from some time of poisoning.

~~~

"Heh. I knew yo could fight. Anyone can, but is your degree of fighting high enough to be in my army?" Dulceri smirks before throwing a right kick aimed for Kenji's left arm. "Fight!"

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:29 pm
Tempest looked at Nephilis when his sentence got cut off. There was a black substance around him. "Is that poison?!" he muttered already knowing the answer. He looked around to see who shot it and saw no one in sight. He cursed. Whoever did it ran away like a coward.

Kenji didn't even flinch when he saw Dulceri aiming a kick for his left arm. He just took two steps back and turned, and the kick missed. "Fight? Well you asked for it." he said grinning. He aimed a punch at Dulceri's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:29 pm
"Nephilis!" Daphne kneeled down right next to him, looking at Temptest. "Go get the rest of the warriors out there, Shatara help temptest for me please. Asani and I will help Nephilis." She looked down at him and sighed, picking him up slowly with a metal peice that she made hover. "We need to get Nephilis out of here." She said softly to Asani, blinking once. "He seems just unconscience but the poison is bad. Shatara. Can you do something about the poison?"  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:42 pm
(wow I just realised if your not logged in it censors any foul language)

Rygor frowned as he saw Nephilis unconcious "Damn it! I'm his body guard I should have been ready for somthing to happen" He said. He looked at Daphne trying to think of somthing "I could make a few holes in the walls to hurry us out of here but I don't know if the building would stay stable" He said. He looked down unsure of how he could help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 pm
Dulceri leans forward, taking the punch, but opon contact, his head burst into levitating sand. His body follows and appears behind him. "Well Kenji, that was good, but first thing you have to do is know your enemy. We're friends, so I know you know me." He smiles, his back turned to Kenji and throws a back kick off his left leg. His foot was on a collision course with Kenji's upper back.

~~~

"...." Nephilis mumbles. The sticky substance that was covering his eyes began to seep out emitting an oddly pleasent odor. Dark lines ran from his eyes to the metal he was upon. He releases the stone from his hand and slowly, his arm becomes flesh once more. "Asani...Daphne...you should've left me..."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 pm
((I hate my school right now!!! Jerks dont have my money stare ))

Shatara looked at Nephilis as he was now poisoned. "Damn..." she stated with a sigh. She looked at the rest of the Silicians. Die...choke...no air...no air...no air she pushed these thoughts into their minds as the fell over believing they were suffocating as she looked at the rest. "We'll wait for Nephilis until he returns, he's a fighter" she stated.

It had been three years and Amara had once again returned to Shale. She still had been thinking about the young boy Kenji and how helpful he was. She had grown as a person as now she was more considerate of people's feelings.

A young woman with long violet hair was in Shale making deliveries to the elderly with food. "Thans again" she said meekly as she took the tip and set foot on her bike. Her name was Amalia Divine, the future mother to Kendal Shadowheart.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 pm
"No, Neph. Your my best friend and advisor. It would be extremely horrible to lose you. It was that rock...." Daphne wrapped up the rock in her dress and put it in her pocket, making sure no one would touch it for a little while.  

Maha clone

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games