Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 am
User Image

Yuno

Yuno tried to remember where Sindenky was last but he decided to just take a step back as he wiped his face and got punched in the chest.

Yuno grabbed a handful of shuriken then tossed it at Sindenky as soon as he could see. He jumped to the left of Sindenky and he entered a stance.

45 Academy Jutsu
34 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:43 am
StalkDaNight
User Image

Yuno

Yuno flashed a handsign and suddenly when the shuriken hit him he became a log. (Replacement jutsu)

He appeared a few feet above sindenky and he tried to kick through the shield but failed getting blown back. "I see I cant harm you much while thats up." He said grabbing an explosive tag ,his last one, and throwing it in front of sindenky a foot away from the shield hoping the explosion will drive the wind away then suck it back creating a temporary vacuum destroying the shield.

Can preform: 43 jutsu
44 Academy Jutsu
34 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

((Ugh... This giltch is getting on my nerves))

User Image
Sindenky released the technique, jumping back to dodge the explosion. He needed to form a plan and decided to stay defensive, and to save his chakra. Sindenky took his boxer fighting stance and waited.

User Image

Sindenky

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:46 am
((just checking if the twilight falls are "partly" fixed...

Edit- THEY ARE!!! (I think...) THEY ARE!!! (I hope...) ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:56 pm
((waiting on Stalk..))  

Sindenky

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:25 am
User Image

((Spar is really equal to kill each other aint it?))

Blood seeing that the genin was very much capable of defeating him decided to take it up a notch. He raised his left forearm to block the blades directed at his neck and ribs. He clenched his left fist and his left hand seem to glow slightly... For some reason it had a metallic clanging sound to it. Blocking the kick Blood grabbed Quan's footwith his right arm that Quan previously let go of and threw him forward. He did not wait for Quan to land when he quickly raised his right arm, and a blade came out flying at a bullet's speed towards Quan.

((Hope its legal to do that, I have never won a single fight from my geninhood to my jouninhood ^_^))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:49 am
User Image

((Well actually no, I still have an idea to escape certain death, but it would mean losing my wind chaka.... icon_crying.gif))
Blood smiled as he tore the explosive tags using the same "metal arm" Blood seemed to fling his "metal arm" upwards. When he put down his arm, everything from just past the elbow going to the hand was gone. It would be flying towards Quan so that It would affect them both. Blood while doing this jumped back pulling his right arm back causing the blade to come back at Quan, and it was directed at the area behind the chest, just missing the heart.

((I got my puppet arm from De-Vaughn, it was a human puppet arm which gave me some wind capabilities, and the metal is a forearm guard.)

Bloodfang23

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:36 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((ARGH Gaia glitch, stop it already crying ))
Blood did not seem to have noticed that Quan's hand had already shot
into his pouch, and he used it to his advantage. He let Blood grab his
foot and throw him forwards, but not before slapping Blood's metallic
arm and shoulder with two quick flashes of his arm. He let Blood throw
him away, but using his cat-like reflexes he was able to right himself
in mid-air and form a single handseal. Sensing the blade coming towards
him, Quan tilted his head to the left slightly, but leaving a small
slash mark on his cheek. By now, Blood may notice that there are a
total of 4 explosive tags stuck onto his metallic arm, within a
milisecond of exploding. Even if he could rip them off, they would
still catch him in the enormous range of the explosion.
((Hope that's not an auto-hit, but I posted reaching into the pouch
beforehand.))

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 am
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权

User Image

((LOL it works xD))

Quan's left hand shot up, catching Blood's fist as he tried to punch him. His plan worked--Blood was distracted by his dirty attack, and has left himself open. Quan's legs swung around as he tightened his grip on Blood's fist, his ankles aimed for a powerful kick towards Blood's neck and ribs, hard enough to break his bones and his grip preventing Blood from moving. A flash of silver could be seen, and two hidden blades emerged from his legs as he kicked, and at the same time his remaining arm shot into his pouch...

((this is what I posted--can't find it though.))

User Image

iZann

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:32 am
((still nothin?
btw vanilla finally posted))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:07 am
Bloodfang23
User Image

((Well actually no, I still have an idea to escape certain death, but it would mean losing my wind chaka.... icon_crying.gif))
Blood smiled as he tore the explosive tags using the same "metal arm" Blood seemed to fling his "metal arm" upwards. When he put down his arm, everything from just past the elbow going to the hand was gone. It would be flying towards Quan so that It would affect them both. Blood while doing this jumped back pulling his right arm back causing the blade to come back at Quan, and it was directed at the area behind the chest, just missing the heart.

((I got my puppet arm from De-Vaughn, it was a human puppet arm which gave me some wind capabilities, and the metal is a forearm guard.)

((Mind you this is the last post in the fight Zann ^_^))  

Bloodfang23

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:10 am

User Image

((Lol ok thanks, I was a tad bit confused =="))

Trying to turn the explosive tags back to Quan himself was a mistake. Since the explosive tags were activated using his chakra, they would deactivate when signalled by his chakra as well. The seals had a small burn on it, and was only a milisecond away from exploding. Quan shot out one arm, grabbing the metal arm and throwing it far behind him, getting it further from Blood so he would not reach it. As Blood jumped backwards, Quan leapt forwards after him, ignoring the blade that was heading towards him. For an attack to work, a sacrifice had to be made. The tip of the blade could be seen as it ran through his chest, but he hardly seemed to notice. Quan had already started spinning his body rapidly. At that moment, a clone of Quan seemed to shoot out of nowhere, spinning as well. Quan had used this moment to get as close to Blood as possible to use his newly learnt Inuzuka technique at a point blank range--Gatsuuga.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:17 am
((so...what am i supposed to do blood?))  

hid-behind-the-mask

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 am
User Image

((Ill be posting it in just a sec Hachi... ^_^))
Blood did a one handed handsign and once again used the soften Modify jutsu and only hopped a little bit because of Quan's distance from him. This sent Blood flying into the air, but of course, he landed generally unhurt by the jutsu because well, he could bend his body into a knot and not get hurt... When Blood landed on the ground lightning seemed to cover his arm,Chidori Nagashi (Thousand Birds Current), It rode along the string that had let him control the blade that had pierced Quan's chest, and because of the spinning motion of Quan's attach the wire was wrapped around Quan's body at this point. At this point Blood shouted "Hachi! Seek out Zeramaru, check in the forests... That man likes his solitude... Tell him I sent you to him to learn genjutsu!"
((Sorry if the post is semi fatal to fatal ^_^ please object if anything seems god modish, not following rules, or anything... I really suck at battle Rp crying ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:10 am

User Image

((Sorry I'm a bit confused as to how you avoided the Gatsuuga, so I'll just ignore that.
There was a string? O_o))

Quan could feel something suddenly restricting his movements, and curse to himself for not noticing the string earlier. He yelled as his movements were stopped in mid-air, paralysing electricity sent into his chest and throughout his body, making him drop to the ground with an audible thud.

Out of nowhere, a (seemingly) clone of Quan leapt at Blood, claws and fangs flashing as he spun rapidly, intending to run the Jounin through his stomach, or at least send him flying backwards--Tsuuga.

((The "clone" is Quan's dog Zhao, using Juujin Bunshin.))

User Image

iZann

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image

((ok sorry Stalk but i need to be free of the spar, our playing times are killing me!))

Sindenky put his hands up, "ok i submit! your good i have no way of beating you." he said with a smile then turning and looking at Gai, "you can head back whenever you want ok?" he said before bowing to the others and walking out of the falls. He was heading for the village gates, but was not sure exactly were he would go from there.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces