Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan glances at Yanjuu, while Yanjuu was talking to Anzu. Cocky little b*****d, He thinks to himself. Ryugan picks up several cups and pondered where to put them for a few seconds. He then placed one on his head and one on each shoulder. "This'll be easy" Ryugan says smirking hard as he could as he began to do the same really slow punching motion as before. The only though in his mind was to keep the cups at balence while doing this, he didnt want to spill a single drop.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:15 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glanced at Ryugan and shook his head. With the way Ryugan was doing his training, Fenrir guessed that the cups of water were about to spill any second.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:18 pm
((This style souds just like Shuurai Tekkan do))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:22 pm
((That's because it is.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 pm
((I mastered it just before being demtoed back to genin))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:40 pm
((In that case there's only one real thing I can teach you, and I'm waiting for izann's character to get back from the hospital so I can teach it to you both at the same time.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 pm
((Ehh, i'll just go with the flow yo even do they didnt say i had to forget what i learned, whoa!! (by the way im also mastaed the art of rhyming, boom yea, I finna drink some lime-in aid, oops its too hot gotta find sum shade!! cool sweatdrop ))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan smirked as he purposely put on the false illusion that he had no knowledge of what he was doing. He heived in alarge breath of air and made a slow fient movement with both of his shoulder's, easing their posture downwards. He continued in his forward punching motion until he saw a single drop of water fall from above his head. "God damn it, ...I always was sloppy-ish" He said as he stopped his motion and watched the miniscule puddle formed by the dropplet, just beneath his groinal area.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:50 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((*facepalms* You don't have to learn the style anymore then, and just do what you'd like until izann gets here.))

Fenrir sighed and crossed his arms as he faced Ryugan. "You are thinking too hard on the cup and not yourself."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:54 pm
((Ohh...hey i just read your pro and that jutsu Ivoy cannon sound ♪SWEET♪, could i learn it?? In exchange i could teach you bone armor wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:59 pm
((Deal, but I want to wait to give Zephyr and Anzu a chance to post before we do.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:00 pm
(K)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:06 am
User Image

"Its a good thing Anzu here has no bijuu!" Zephyr said chuckling in an evil way as he walked beside his squadmate but he looked at fenrir the entire time observing the body movements with his sharingan and then observed Ryugan before deactivating them. "You are a cute little evil-desu!" he exclaimed as he continued walking away.

He was not too far he was still within sight of Ryugan and Fenrir just far enough so that they could hear what Ryugan or Fenrir might say.

((How did you know Zephyr was sadistic? Is it a give away cause I like genjutsu? Well ok Fenrir. Me and Makito will train but like a bit farther away from you guys.))  

AB_normal_U

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:16 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glared after Zephyr, fully aware that he was still trying to spy on them. He glanced back at Ryugan. "That is enough for now. Continue practicing should you wish, and meet up with me at the training grounds later. I'm going to go take care of some business with my other student." With that, Fenrir took off. Seeing Fenrir leave Yajuu snapped out of his business with Anzu and followed closely behind him.
exit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 am
When Alice got there, there were no people left. She then thought "ERRR, I have to lug this stuff again." Alice started draging her puppets towards somewhere she could get a scroll  

Lady AliceSky

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces