Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:14 am

With a nod Tetsuo looked up, "Could you get rid of it, but I don't really wish to lose the other ones; they help me remember what I've been through." His eyes were a darker shade of Emerald as if he was thinking of his past. Thinking of the harsh life most of the people lived in the small village. the Frozen in the winter and the baked in the summer.

(Okay, Night bro)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:48 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel nodded slowly.
"This is going to hurt for a moment, but I will heal your wrist to not have the scar." He rummaged in one of his pouches and pulled out a small wrapped stick. It was wrapped in leather that looked surprisingly clean. He handed it to the boy.
"Put that on your mouth and bite on it through this." He instructed.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Tetsuo knowing what to do as soon as he saw the stick he picked it up and bit down hard.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:22 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel acted quickly. He formed a small blade of wind stretching between two of his fingers then sliced the scar away. As the tissue fell away, the man quickly activated a Minor Healing Hands technique and restored the skin to an undamaged state. He stepped back and nodded.
"Done. Try out your range of movement now." He watched his student carefully.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:48 pm

With a nod Tetsuo bent his palm back, It went 90 degrees much farther than it had went before.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

"Good, good! All right then, that will remove a major hindrance on your abilities! Now then..." Ronnel grinned slightly, " are you ready to continue your training? The next jutsu is actually a genjutsu, the Henge technique."

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm

With a smile Tetsuo nodded and got ready, 'A genjutsu, thats awesome!' he thought to himself.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel grinned slightly. He went through his jutsu quickly, a puff of smoke rising to obscure him from view.
When the smoke faded, the boy from the restaurant was standing in front of Tetsuo once more. He waved cheekily, then with a shimmer was Ronnel once more.
"Want to learn that?" His smile was wide.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:03 pm

"Hai Ronnel Sensei." Tetsuo said with a grin as he watched his sensei's hands closely.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:13 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel went through the hand seals slowly, checking to make sure that Tetsuo knew each one before continuing on to the next.
"Alright. You focus your chakra through these seals, then call out the name Henge. The intent is to disguise yourself as something other than yourself." He grinned as his student began.
(Two posts)

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:27 pm

(Genjutsu class learns 1 post faster)

Repeating the handseals Tetsuo took in a deep breath as he shouted "Henge!" There stood the spitting image of an elderly man, same green hair as Tetsuo but pulled back into a Samurai's pony tail and long green robes. Each marked with a symbol for a different plant or wild life.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:30 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel studied the image before him, tilting one eyebrow slightly.
"Intriguinbg. May I ask who this is based on?" He finally said, having decided that the level of detail was to intricate for a mere illusion, but was instead designed to copy someone the boy knew quite well. He also noted that Tetsuo had an affinity for Genjutsu, and firmly decided to step up his search for a genjutsuist. If nothing else, he'd learn them to teach the boy.

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:35 pm

"My father," Tetsuo said with a smile "he controls the village I'm from... He's the one who gave me the scars..." Even though his voice became somber he still had a very happy face. Which of these were the illusion. He kept the genjutsu up and pulled up the sleeves of his father's robes. There were multiple scars just like Tetsuo has.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Hmm. So it's a family tradition. I suppose that makes some sense. Ronnel tilted his head to one side and voiced this.
"So, is there some significance for your family behind these scars? Or are they the result of discipline when the member wasn't paying attention?"

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:40 pm

"Well, the scars represent times we let our mind effect ourselves. When we act irrationally. They show that the unsteady and unstable thinking will get you hurt; they will get others killed." He smiled as he said it; he had grown up learning this philosophy and preferred to see it as the truth.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games