Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:12 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

Yep. Thats what me and mah friend did x3
Choose a musician to do a report on. We both agreed on Michael Jackson. Like THAT!.
My Family don't like him. They say things like ' oh he just wanted to be white because he was a freak'
and when I try to tell them. They say I'm wrong. =/

Your family are the ones who are wrong. They can say whatever they want, but WE will always know who the real Michael was, and we`ll never believe those lies about him!

Your right.
I'm gonna remember him the way he should be remembered.
I don't carewhat other people think.
>w<

@ Unknown Bitter - I didn't believe it for about a week. I was so sure that he would just turn out being alive...

I`m going to celebrate his birthday. Maybe I`ll celebrate his deathday, but it`ll be a sad, sad day.
I'll be celebrating his birthday , too on here though, lMAO. And i'll be wearing an MJ shirt all around and idc what people say, xP

Lolol, same here. And people will say "Oh you like a *****, nasty" I`ll be like "NO. I DO NOT LIKE *****. HE WAS NOT A *****, YOU HAVE NO PROOF, SHUT. THE. ********. UP. HE`S NO *****, YOUR THE ***** class="clear">
Lmao.! They'd probably be like '' O.o OKAY.... ''xD. So how are you gonna celebrate his birthday?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:13 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

Your right.
>w<

@ Unknown Bitter - I didn't believe it for about a week. I was so sure that he would just turn out being alive...

I`m going to celebrate his birthday. Maybe I`ll celebrate his deathday, but it`ll be a sad, sad day.
I'll be celebrating his birthday , too on here though, lMAO. And i'll be wearing an MJ shirt all around and idc what people say, xP

Lolol, same here. And people will say "Oh you like a *****, nasty" I`ll be like "NO. I DO NOT LIKE *****. HE WAS NOT A *****, YOU HAVE NO PROOF, SHUT. THE. ********. UP. HE`S NO *****, YOUR THE ***** class="clear">
Lmao.! They'd probably be like '' O.o OKAY.... ''xD. So how are you gonna celebrate his birthday?

I didn`t plan it yet. Maybe I`ll wear a MJ shirt, and listen to his music, and dance to it with my friends. And I`ll go around my neighborhood, running around. Screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON! I LOVE YOUUU!" and doing crazy dance moves while running and screaming his name. Maybe I`ll sing his songs out loud.
How about you?

aloeveriea

Lover

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:18 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

Your right.
>w<

I didn`t plan it yet. Maybe I`ll wear a MJ shirt, and listen to his music, and dance to it with my friends. And I`ll go around my neighborhood, running around. Screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON! I LOVE YOUUU!" and doing crazy dance moves while running and screaming his name. Maybe I`ll sing his songs out loud.
How about you?
Well, i'll be wearing an MJ shirt of course, and since I have no friends irl, who like MJ, i'll be spending it by myself, lmaoo, or on here. xP  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:27 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x

How about you?
Well, i'll be wearing an MJ shirt of course, and since I have no friends irl, who like MJ, i'll be spending it by myself, lmaoo, or on here. xP

When I get home, I`m going to rally. And I`ll type "HAPPY B-DAY MJ. I LOVE YOUUU."
And I`ll be typing lyrics to his songs. And if anyone disrespects him, I`ll prove them wrong. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:05 pm
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

I really wasn't expecting it. For at least another 25 years.
I had just finished a project on him too.
It was just... weird.

I`ma write a report on him when I start school. Like if we have to write a report on a famous person/role model, Its gonna be about Michael.

Choose a musician to do a report on. We both agreed on Michael Jackson. Like THAT!.
My Family don't like him. They say things like ' oh he just wanted to be white because he was a freak'

Your family are the ones who are wrong. They can say whatever they want, but WE will always know who the real Michael was, and we`ll never believe those lies about him!

Your right.
>w<

Same here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:37 am
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

It was just... weird.

I`ma write a report on him when I start school. Like if we have to write a report on a famous person/role model, Its gonna be about Michael.

Your right.
>w<

Same here.

Well I guess we were both wrong.  

Rose-Asuka

Rose-Asuka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:38 am
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

It was just... weird.

Your right.
>w<

Yeah August 29th and June 25th (Well 26th in Aus)
For some reason the last month has gone so fast  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:14 pm
Rose-Asuka
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

Your right.
>w<

Same here.

we were, won't we?  

UnKnown Bitter

x_D E O N D R A

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 pm
Hey guys my main account ItsDeondra-x is blocked and idk if I can get back in it so, I guess i'll be posting on this account...

Edit : My main account is permently banned,, =[  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:46 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka
petit mitaines
Rose-Asuka

Your right.
>w<

Same here.

we were, won't we?

Well at least we know what the real Michael was like, unlike some people.

@Deondra - wow that sucks, what did you do??  

Rose-Asuka

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:56 pm
Rose-Asuka
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka

Your right.
>w<

Same here.

we were, won't we?

True true
And yeah, what happened Deondra?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka

Your right.
>w<

Same here.

we were, won't we?

True true
I was on my account earlier today and then I log off, then like two hours later I log back on and then it says , your account it's blocked, and im like wtfffff, and when I checked my E-Mail, it said because I was profitting from Scamming/Hacking?! I never did that so I emailed the people on here and I want my account back. =/  

x_D E O N D R A

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:11 pm
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka

we were, won't we?

True true
I was on my account earlier today and then I log off, then like two hours later I log back on and then it says , your account it's blocked, and im like wtfffff, and when I checked my E-Mail, it said because I was profitting from Scamming/Hacking?! I never did that so I emailed the people on here and I want my account back. =/

oh well that's stupid xp
I hope you get your profile back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:31 pm
UnKnown Bitter
x_D E O N D R A
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka
UnKnown Bitter
Rose-Asuka

we were, won't we?

True true

oh well that's stupid xp
I hope you get your profile back
Yeah me too I dought it though, i'm gonna quit anyways won't make a difference lol.  

x_D E O N D R A

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Awh, banned for something you didn`t do? gonk
Gaia is getting stupid now.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games