Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kleptor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:11 am
Brain remembered where the exit was. Without further adieu He set off for it walking with his hands on his musical device just in case. He almost felt like a superhero. A protector. Like he was playing pretend. He was a young child after all.

((Exit to market place. If you would make the first post))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:44 am
Saito speeded up his pace slightly and he was still somewhat behind the others.  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:26 pm
"As long as I get to fight something stronger you bet i'll sign up"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:05 am
((in the basements...))
BillBob pulled his notebook and pencil out of his back pocket and flipped to a blank page.
"I'll make sure to reserve you a spot! How would you like to be introduced in battles?"
Meanwhile, they reached the end of the hall, where there were stairs leading down both on the left and on the right.

((up aboveground...)
Andre smiled and followed Brian, waving at the current part-timer in the ticket booth by the main entranceway, though the teen was too busy sending text messages on her phone to notice.
((EXIT to Market's Place!!))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:20 pm
Saito got closer and then stopped " wich way is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:12 pm
Still holding his pencil and notebook ready to write something, BillBob had the scrub-brush resting in the crook of one arm and on his shoulder.
"The left. That way."
He replied to Saito, inclining his head towards the left staircase. The air in the passageway there seemed to somehow be mustier than in the other direction.
"I sure hope Raul took the right one, I don't wanna go looking for the fool if he gets lost along the way."

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:04 pm
Saito gave a slight sigh and then walked forward past the others and went down the stairs to the left.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:43 pm
BillBob put his notebook and pencil away for now, and remarked to Michi with a nod:
"Just let me know whenever."
Still resting the scrub-brush on his shoulder, he held the long handle halfway down and turned it in his fingers, making the brush end spin behind his shoulder and following Saito down the stairs.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:52 pm
Going further down the stairs, the air got somewhat clammy. More humid, and... acrid.
"I've been down here before, but not since Christie moved in the monsters."
BillBob shivered a little, holding tighter to the handle of the scrub-brush.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:01 pm
With a shout, Raul suddenly came running up the stairs at them. His foot slid on one of the steps and he crashed into Saito and BillBob.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:13 pm
Saito moved to the side enought not to get knocked down by him " What is it?" He looked down the stairs for whatever Raul got freaked out from.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:13 pm
BillBob fell back onto the stairs.
"Watch out!"
He shouted at Raul, standing up and at the same time helping the taller guy back to his feet as well. Raul looked at Saito, eyes wide.
"It's-it's big. Like a car! One of those rounded, Vol-"
He was making gestures with his hands and trying to keep from losing his balance. BillBob helped steady him, grimacing.
"What else? Come on, enough about the size!"
"Oh, it's--it's round! Like a big, squishy ball! I've never seen anything like it! Well, except for those little ball things, for stress?
You know, like you hold in one hand and squish around--"

"What color is it?"
BillBob seemed genuinely concerned.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:04 pm
While Raul was freaking out, Saito had formed a ball of pure energy in his hand and had it grow to a decent size " Just calm down, What is it" He looked over at billbob, hoping that he might have an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:19 pm
Raul stared wide-eyed at BillBob and Saito. He didn't seem so scared now, just... weirded out.
"Green. Bright Green! And it looks all... slimy. I don't-"
BillBob looked at Saito.
"Sounds like a Kirdelglorbohartenshatel. They're crazy. Christie wouldn't let me near them, but I saw one once.
Kirdels are covered in a semi-transparent acidic goo. Highly corrosive."

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:30 pm
Saito gave a sigh "Then I guess I will just completely incinerate him with a large energy blast. This could take a little while" He continued to concentrait his energy in his hand and the orb continued to grow.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games