Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:31 pm
Yun laughed as he sat up and kisses her softly on the lips.

"I wanna know everything about the one I love, thats if you don't mind."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:27 am
Cain the Blade
Yun laughed as he sat up and kisses her softly on the lips.

"I wanna know everything about the one I love, thats if you don't mind."

Luna was still in his face "Well, you cant know everything about the me" she whispered "we have to have some secrets" Luna put a glowing green hand over Yun's heart, slowly incresing the alcoho's effect over his body, first by three fold.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 am
Yun could feel the effects of the alchohal increasing, but he was able to keep himself from getting drunk.

"What are you doing?"

((no seriously, what are you doing?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 am
Cain the Blade
Yun could feel the effects of the alchohal increasing, but he was able to keep himself from getting drunk.

"What are you doing?"

Luna smiled and said "I was going to knock you out with the alcohol, youve been overowrking yourself lately, but your stubborn and refuse for it to take effect." Her hand stopped glowing "Oh well, looks like the parties over."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 am
Yun laughed as he grabbed her in an unbreakable bear hug.

"Don't worry, I was planning on going to bed soon anyways. I was going to get a new sword tomorrow and then report to Luo and Hero."

He smiles, kissing Luna lightly on the cheek.

"I'm not the same Yun as before. I know my limits,and I'm not gonna push myself past them. I don't wanna worry you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:54 am
Cain the Blade
Yun laughed as he grabbed her in an unbreakable bear hug.

"Don't worry, I was planning on going to bed soon anyways. I was going to get a new sword tomorrow and then report to Luo and Hero."

He smiles, kissing Luna lightly on the cheek.

"I'm not the same Yun as before. I know my limits,and I'm not gonna push myself past them. I don't wanna worry you."

Luna pouts looking innocent "And i was looking foward to seeing how you act when you get drunk" pushes her hair out of her face "Oh well." She faced Yun as he spoke "Thank you..." she kisses Yun more passionately than there first kiss.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 am
Yun chuckles.

"I get a bit crazy when I'm drunk."

He turns her around and wraps his arms around her waist. He kisses her just as passionately as she did before he spun her around. Their hot lips are locked for almost more than ten seconds as they part.

"You wanna head to bed?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 am
Cain the Blade
Yun chuckles.

"I get a bit crazy when I'm drunk."

He turns her around and wraps his arms around her waist. He kisses her just as passionately as she did before he spun her around. Their hot lips are locked for almost more than ten seconds as they part.

"You wanna head to bed?"

((im having so much fun with this lol))

Luna smiles and puts her hand over his heart activating the alchohol 100 fold laughing "I want to see." then 200 fold more. "The night is young"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:04 am
Yun starts to look a bit dizzy as his face turns red. He grabs Luna and holds her over the floor as his face was close to hers. He smiles.

"Crazy and romantic..I am...what?"

He starts to spin around with Luna in his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:09 am
Cain the Blade
Yun starts to look a bit dizzy as his face turns red. He grabs Luna and holds her over the floor as his face was close to hers. He smiles.

"Crazy and romantic..I am...what?"

He starts to spin around with Luna in his arms.

Luna backs up and takes a look at him

"So this is what you mean by crazy?" she spins with him.

"So you say you are romantic, but you..have not shown it."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 am
Yun stops spinning and stands infront of the large window as the moon glows through it, lighting up the room. He holds Luna as if they were in a tango dance and looks into her eyes and smiles.

"You are as beautiful as the moon that lights up the night. I will give everything just to have you. Everything you want."

His face moves closer as he softly kisses her again. Not taking his eyes off hers once until his lips touch hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 am
Cain the Blade
Yun stops spinning and stands infront of the large window as the moon glows through it, lighting up the room. He holds Luna as if they were in a tango dance and looks into her eyes and smiles.

"You are as beautiful as the moon that lights up the night. I will give everything just to have you. Everything you want."

His face moves closer as he softly kisses her again. Not taking his eyes off hers once until his lips touch hers.

Luna looks at the moon "Luna, how appropriate" she kisses him and then makes out with him. She takes his hand and pulls him towards the bed sitting on the edge "This was a very well done first date Yun Sung."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am
Yun smiles as Luna could see Ichiha's chakra causing the alchohal's effect to decrease. Yun is now in control of himself as he sits down on the bed next to Luna.

"I only wanna give the best to you, my love."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:57 am
Luna looks at the moon outside her window and says without looking at Yun "Let's get married."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm
Yun sits behind Luna on the bed, his arms wrapped around her waist and looks at the moon.

"Is that what you want? You will get it then."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games