Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Fanfictions for the imbf idea... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:01 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
Gahh, I sooooooo want that game now.

I did this on sims 2 double delux, you can get it for 15 dollars now at walmart.
It has sims 2
one extension pack
and one stuff pack
(3 things for the price of one smile )
I dont know if you can do that on sims 3 yet. Ill try that one tommorow.

What system do you have.
I have a playstation 2 :/

Get it for your computer.
I dont know how to mod the PS2.

Ohh okay.
I can't waittt (:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:02 pm
HouseMDFan25
What pic do you guys want me to Mod into the game next?

This one?
Its my current favorite (:
User Image  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:10 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

This one?
User Image

Thats an awesome picture of him heart thanks smile
I may have to edit it a bit to get it on the frame, but I'll try to get my artist (the sims name is Alex) to paint it. I'll try to get it done tonight, but if not I'll deffinatley have it up by tommorow...Because he loves taking his time on pictures :XP: which is cool, makes it feel more realistic.

when you get the game. lemme know and I'll help you out with some mods, and where you can find other mods.

theres another site that is called mod the sims
it has his beat it jacket, and piano out fit. and his Bad out fit.
Billie Jean too.

they have the Thriller Jacket and Smooth Criminal, but, I don't have the right expansion pack for those two. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:26 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

This one?
User Image

Thats an awesome picture of him heart
I may have to edit it a bit to get it on the frame, but I'll try to get my artist (the sims name is Alex) to paint it. I'll try to get it done tonight, but if not I'll deffinatley have it up by tommorow...Because he loves taking his time on pictures :XP: which is cool, makes it feel more realistic.

when you get the game. lemme know and I'll help you out with some mods, and where you can find other mods.

Billie Jean too.

they have the Thriller Jacket and Smooth Criminal, but, I don't have the right expansion pack for those two. sad

Ok (:

And thats awesome, I didn't even know you could do stuff like that.

And awwwwh ):  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

This one?
User Image

Billie Jean too.

Ok (:

And awwwwh ):

It's awesome, I have an MJ running around in a beat it outfit and a Bad outfit in my Neighbourhood in the sims.
i haven't made the piano shirt sim yet...I need too.
0.o
Oh and soon as Alex gets done painting the picture that he is working on right now. I'll get him to start on yours.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:44 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25

This one?
User Image

Billie Jean too.

Ok (:

And awwwwh ):

It's awesome, I have an MJ running around in a beat it outfit and a Bad outfit in my Neighbourhood in the sims.
i haven't made the piano shirt sim yet...I need too.
0.o
Oh and soon as Alex gets done painting the picture that he is working on right now. I'll get him to start on yours.

Thats soo awesome.
And ok (:
Thanks biggrin  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:46 pm
and he is finished smile

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 pm
HouseMDFan25
and he is finished smile

User Image

Omg I gasped when I saw that!
Thank you so much that looks so nice, I saved it (:  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:12 am
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
and he is finished smile

User Image

Omg I gasped when I saw that!
Thank you so much that looks so nice, I saved it (:

Thank You smile smile biggrin
You are very welcome smile
If you ever want another pic painted on the sims. let me know smile I'll let my Sim Alex paint it for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:45 am
FANFIC update!
NOTE: be prepared for a wall of text. I have a LOT to share.

The story so far: my character, Jay, sees Mike from her aprtment window, but manages to turn away before he can speak to her. By chance, he shows up the next day in the diner that she works at and, after some playful Q&A banter, she agrees to go with him on a date. I took the advice you gave and used both a carnival date and a Fourth of July evening (in that order) to push the story along.
On the carnival date, after they joke around about the roller coaster, Mike wins Jay a prize at one of the games. They end up on the Ferris Wheel and they talk about their lives. We find out that my character is actually a student and wants to own a restaurant, but she has to pay her way through school without her family's support. We then find out that Mike wanted to be a performer (tee hee), but instead took over his father's business as a mechanic after he died. We also find out that his mother passed away. When Jay asks Mike whether he has any regrets, he says no-because if things hadn't gone the way they did, they would have never met. They embrace each other.
On the Fourth of July, the two are in an open field in Mike's car with many other cars and families about. After a brief conversation, Mike reaizes that his feelings are deepening for Jay and decides to try to get closer. He does the classic "arm around the shoulder" move and kisses her on the forehead. She kisses him on the cheek. Just when they're about to go in for the kill, the explosion of fireworks interrupts the moment. They watch for awhile, but Mike manages to kiss Jay for the first time that night anyway.
As of late, I'm plotting out how he ends up eating dinner in Jay's apartment-and, staying for "dessert" wink  

BluJayWay

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:27 am
You guys make me want to play Sims now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:50 am
When are we supposed to put our FanFics at? I got done with the first chapter...  

edyluewho

Friend

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 am
Invisible BloodyKitty
When are we supposed to put our FanFics at? I got done with the first chapter...

you can post them as a new thread in this guild smile
That way people can comment on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 pm
ChunChe
FANFIC update!
NOTE: be prepared for a wall of text. I have a LOT to share.

The story so far: my character, Jay, sees Mike from her aprtment window, but manages to turn away before he can speak to her. By chance, he shows up the next day in the diner that she works at and, after some playful Q&A banter, she agrees to go with him on a date. I took the advice you gave and used both a carnival date and a Fourth of July evening (in that order) to push the story along.
On the carnival date, after they joke around about the roller coaster, Mike wins Jay a prize at one of the games. They end up on the Ferris Wheel and they talk about their lives. We find out that my character is actually a student and wants to own a restaurant, but she has to pay her way through school without her family's support. We then find out that Mike wanted to be a performer (tee hee), but instead took over his father's business as a mechanic after he died. We also find out that his mother passed away. When Jay asks Mike whether he has any regrets, he says no-because if things hadn't gone the way they did, they would have never met. They embrace each other.
On the Fourth of July, the two are in an open field in Mike's car with many other cars and families about. After a brief conversation, Mike reaizes that his feelings are deepening for Jay and decides to try to get closer. He does the classic "arm around the shoulder" move and kisses her on the forehead. She kisses him on the cheek. Just when they're about to go in for the kill, the explosion of fireworks interrupts the moment. They watch for awhile, but Mike manages to kiss Jay for the first time that night anyway.
As of late, I'm plotting out how he ends up eating dinner in Jay's apartment-and, staying for "dessert" wink

0.o smile razz that sounds good ^^
and thanks for taking my advice smile 3nodding  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:01 pm
Anyone else want me to get Alex (my sim) to paint their favorite pic of MJ?  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff