Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mishuri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:32 am
EternalJupiter
The Enemy
The shadow youma watched the girl run and chuckled sinisterly, "I LOVE a good chase! But your soul WILL be mine!" The creature then proceeded to chase the girl around the park, enjoying her screams of terror.

"No way your getting my soul" she screamed as she ran around and climbed up and down a big funny looking tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:09 pm
Mai-now Mercury-realized she still didn't know what the blue visor thing did. A robot came at her and punched. By reflex, she ducked only to be caught by the arm with the robot's spare arm. She kicked out at the chest area of the robot and it let go, before coming at her again.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:12 pm
Hotaru had more or less stayed quiet, as she watched the others from just far enough away to not be involved in the fight. She would prefer to watch to see what was all going on before fighting the simulations herself. She reached in her pocket, as she pulled out her transformation pen. She began to fidget with it out of a nervous habit, as she watched the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:33 pm
Kiara's attacked one of the robots destroying it. ANother one walked out of one of the doors and headed for Hotaru.

"I'm fine...I guess." Kiki said. The robot went for another Kick but Kiki rolled foreward.
/Moon Tiara Magic!/ a voice said in Kiki's head. She repeated it throwing the tiara at the robot, hitting it in the chest cavity and causing it to shut down and fall. Again another robot came out from the back.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:14 pm
Hotaru had a somewhat panicked expression on her face when she saw one of the robots approaching her. She wasn't quite expecting it, but she would have to fight sooner or later.

"Saturn Power Make Up!" She shouted, as she was engulfed in a purple colored light. The light soon faded moments later to reveal Hotaru who was now Sailor Saturn. She held in her hand a long scythe which was the silence glaive. She took a defensive stance, as she watched as the robot approached her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:40 pm
Kiara looked up suddenly, "Guys, sounds like there's somebody outside in trouble, can anyone else hear those screams?"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:14 am
Theresa continued to run around and scream until she fell over and screamed really loud "HELP!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:57 am
Luna, hearing the distress pushed a large red button labled stop. The robots turned off and Luna came out into the room.
"I hear them." Kiki said turning to Kiara.
"Me too. You Girls better get out there and help." Luna said addressing all of them. Kiki nodded and ran out shouting,
"Let's go!"  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:10 am
Zyx still stood there, feeling helpless. If there was a real youma out there, he was of no use. "What should I do Luna?"

((This might be a good time for Zyx to find his key and become Tuxedo Mask...just an idea though))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:43 am
((Finding the key is your call not mine ^.^))

"I'm not sure. But if you're going to do something I'd do it fast. I have to go help the girls." Luna darted out with Kiki.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:56 am
kokobean22
((Finding the key is your call not mine ^.^))

"I'm not sure. But if you're going to do something I'd do it fast. I have to go help the girls." Luna darted out with Kiki.

((A-kay!))

Zyx headed over to the chests and stared. He was drawn to the black one, but like all the others, it was locked. All of a sudden, his pants pocket felt a lot heavier. After tugging his pants back up, he felt inside to find a key. "Maybe..." He walked over to the black chest and opened it. Inside was a tuxedo, a mask, a hat, a cane, and a lot of red roses. "M...kay...now what?"

There was a flash of light from the mask and suddenly he was in the outfit, the roses fastened safely in the coat. "Right-o..." He headed out the back of the tree and up the branches to hide till the right moment that he would be needed.

((Waiting for a "Tuxdeo Kamen speech" moment))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:13 pm
Kiki stood outside watching what was going on.
"Now what?" she whispered to Luna.
"Listen to the voice inside your head nitwit." Luna answered. Kiki gulped.
"Leave that Girl alone." she called, "I am Sailor Moon. Champion of Justice, And in the name of the moon I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means you!" Kiki said doing the pose.
"Wow." Luna said looking up.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:57 pm
((Gaia Name: Solar Kitty-chan
Name: Belenus
Mortal Alias: Kuro Haru (means Black Spring)
Special skills/Abilities: Can use music to manipulate people, commands youma through music
Weapons: A sword (mostly for decoration), a lyre/harp
Alignment: Evil
Appearance:
As Belenus ~ Long silvery-white hair; pupil-less eyesthat are green-yellow; tall; lean but muscular build; pointed ears (the tips stick out of his hair slightly); wears a dark blue bandana which is, for the most part, hidden behind his bangs; clad in black at all times.
As Haru ~ As Haru he is the same height but he his build is smaller and his hair is shorter. Haru has black hair and hazel eyes. Still occasionally wears his bandana.

This is my villain's profile.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:39 pm
((@ Solar Kitty - Nice! I like it))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:33 pm
((Guess my villain's profile was kinda dull, lol))

Sailor Jupiter
Kiara appeared right after Kiki, and decided to say something aswell, "No monsters will get away with terrorising this town, Tadaima, Bishoujo Senshi, seraa Jupitaa, Jupitaa kawatte, eniyoko utsu yu!"

The enemy
The youma stops chasing the girl for a bit and looks at the new arrivals, "ooh, so you are these sailor senshi that I was warned about, how quaint, then I shall take all of your souls, my lord needs them!" the Youma then forms several black balls of dark power and throws them at Kiki and Kiara.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games