Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The girliest Mafia ever made. (Eriol's Alliance wins!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu're such a...
  Girly man
  Lolicon
  Otaku
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 pm
Zephyrkitty
Thanks for the summary, Kuzo!
I have a question, though. You have Lynelia's name in blue, so has she been confirmed as a townie and I missed this?

Whoops.
I confused Lynelia for haru. I'll fix that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:49 pm
I'm going to go watch a movie. I probably won't be back before the end of the day, so I'm not going to vote.

EDIT: @Kuzo: Okay, then. I was worried that I missed something there.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:02 pm
As the alliance continues to search for the enemy forces, one ally sneaks into hiding. He holds out his card, The Time, and activates its' power.

"Bring back he who's time has stopped."

With that, a large flash of light appeared and the card disappeared. In it's place stood Syaoran, time flowing for him once again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:03 pm
In my time of death I have had enough to think about, and I have come up with the following opinions. I have my] list of suspicions and trustees. As I was revealed upon death, you all know that I am purely working for the good of the town. Thus, I work not to rouse suspicion, but gain the truth.

Suspicions:
Nomega
dragn
Mizu
ED

Trustees:
LPS
Orphie

Mostly LPS.

Reasonings:
Nomega: Mirrored Le Chappeau, and bandwagoned her later, providing weak reasonings. After threatened to be voted for, they quickly responded by no longer mirroring, but later wound up doing just that. He even sighted his reason to vote as 'Because Sam did'. Weak reason is weak. I feel as though Yue bestowed false faith in Nomega, thus he was saved, when really, his pattern of thinking and gameplay are still a scourge of this game. He should have died with the lynch, and I would have killed him myself if the vote for the lynch didn't go through. Plus he voted for Kath, even after LPS's defense.

dragn: voted for Kath in true bandwagon form, to protect Nomega. And maintained his vote to try and save Nomega, along with Le Chapeau, even after LPS's direct defense of him. He later said "Son of a b***h, they killed Hat!" Only further proving guilt, perhaps a Freudian slip. Either way, this is a tidbit I feel can not be ignored. Even if he claims to have 'not known the roles'.

Mizu: Despite me defending him earlier, he has played a largely minimum (oxymoron, lawl) role in this game. His posts also seemed hollow. I'm going to have to look into this for other people as well. It may not be much, but if you really look, you can see the tone of a person's post.

Elemental Draconis: Once more, a feeling I have. Not a major poster.

LPS: Sided with me on Nomega. Defended Kath. Defense of Kath was verified. She pushed to have me revived. No doubt in my mind.

Orphie: Again, I just have a feeling from one or two of her posts.

The problem here lies that I have four suspects, but there are only 3 real Mafia left.
The fifth signature last night was The Illusion. Which... is... a wild card?

Either way. 5 Negative signatures - 1 Negative signature (Le Chappeau) - 1 Illusion = 3 Negative signatures.

So not everyone I listed can be Mafioso. Thus, admitting I'm flawed, I need your help with ideas and suspicions so that we may figure this out.
I need feedback, I can not do this alone!

Be active; Help the cause!  

Kuzodav

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:09 pm
Ok people. Everyone come back now and post your posts and PM's and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 pm
My computer has problems. Whenever Hatty Sam posts, I can't view that page the post was on because FireFox will freeze if I try.
That is why I haven't been posting too much here.
I want to read the whole thread, but I can't without freezing.
And I fear posting, because I have no clue where Hat is at the time.

I can now though.
Damn, I hate this computer....

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:15 pm
Hat is dead, no need to worry.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:17 pm
I know that much now. I read what I could.
So, she won't be posting? Just because someone is dead doesn't mean that they won't be posting.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:18 pm
Just finished my movie.

Kuzo's reasons are pretty thorough, and mostly coincide with my own. I didn't notice anything with Mizu and ED, but I haven't been paying full attention to their posts.

For me, I have a stronger feeling that dragn is a Mafia, rather than Nom. I could be completely wrong here, and can go with voting for either one tonight. But I figure we might as well start off the votes. I can always change it later if something comes up.

Vote Dragn.

Dragn: 1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:21 pm
I have dial-up.

I've been going through the pages to catch up on everything.
It was slow goings, but now I'm caught up.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:22 pm
I'll support Orphie.

Vote Dragn.
dragn: 2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:23 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
I have dial-up.

Even so, I think that's a pretty weak reasoning. You could have at least put more thought into your posts.  

Orphie

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:28 pm
Kuzodav
I'll support Orphie.

Vote Dragn.
dragn: 2

i really hope that dragn is mafia or else i'll look pretty bad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:31 pm
nvm. hold up.  

Kuzodav

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:31 pm
Orphie
Harusame Mizukishi
I have dial-up.

Even so, I think that's a pretty weak reasoning. You could have at least put more thought into your posts.

Yeah, I know...
But it's early in the game and everything is kinda confusing.

Especially considering that this is technically my first mafia since I gave myself up in the last game...

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games