Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:33 pm
(wait wut???maybe im confused cause right now im dazed but i have no idea wats goin on right now....)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"Sorry I truly don't trust you guys." Arekku said rubbing his head as he was covering Selene with his body,"Though if Rahenno came to speak with me that be a different story really, after all he is the man that my sensei loves the most." Arekku said calmly though he just stood there casually.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 pm
[[you didn't answer my question >_>]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:21 pm
Rahenno got to a knee. He focused and reverted back to his human state. The nine-tailed form took alot out of him after multiple shot. Rahenno was still as he looked up. "It's true what they say. We have gotting into abit of trouble. Pyro died and we are asking you to revive him" He said coldly. The fact is that Rahenno is telling the truth but this wasn't the same Rahenno that Arekku knew.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:17 pm
Mizu smiled under her cloke as no one might not be able to see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:42 am
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku sighed then nodded to Rahenno,"Fine then that's fair enough, though that little amount chakra that you guys have for me isn't really enough." Arekku said as he took off his shirt revealing he was wearing a strange armor with a lion's head,"All of you put your hands on my arms then I will absorb as much chakra as possible then use it to revive your friend, it's gonna put most of you in a weak state and it will barely wake him up, though in the end he will be back to life." Arekku said as he stretched his has arms out and waited for them to touch his arms as he walked forward.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:10 am
Mizu went up in front of everyone as she was the one to go first.She streached her arm out as she touched his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:18 am
aro also steped up and reached out for Arekku`s arm and ditributed his chakra.  

Aro97

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:24 am
Rahenno nodded and walked torwards the group. He looked around and watch the expression on everyone faces. He put his hand out and focused his chakra. Rahenno could give chakra for about three days due to the 9-tails chakra. He closed his eyes and waited.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:50 am
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku quickly felt the added weight brought on by the chakra they gave him as the armor sucked up as much as possible the head of the lion glowing now he waited till it felt that he had gained the same amount of chakra as a Kage in his armor. He never felt his armor this heavy before though he then just pulled his hands away after taking about more than half of everyone's chakra he started to make the seals for the reviving jutsu quickly and with efficiently as he then just started to give back life to Pyro this took thirty minutes to do as there was a lot of damage in his body as well. He then finally was able to return the man's soul back into his body as he stood up and just walked back to Selene,"There he's back, you should take him some place to rest up." Arekku said as he went and sat down putting back his shirt and jacket on.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:48 pm
[[aww i wanted too do it too D:]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:55 pm
aro was bearly able to walk and stummbled tords pyro and picked him up on his right shoulder then turned back after walking off abit and said"thank you Arekku."aro then vanished in a smoke cloud.  

Aro97

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:28 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku simply shrug as they left as he then went over to Selene and patted her head as he still had excess chakra in his body,"I wonder it might be time to visit Cloud again." Arekku said out loud then smile at Selene,"Or maybe somewhere else mmmm I don't know, well for now I guess run laps Selene haha." Arekku said as he headed outside of his cabin.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:30 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageSelene's jaw nearly dropped to the floor. "Nooooo running is not me one bit!!" She says.

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

As he made a series of seal first making a storm shadow clones, three of them that took off in different directions then five more seals summoning up a winged horse,"Well then get on instead Selene." Arekku said as he hop on and waited for her to follow him.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games