Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:28 am
"I'm trying to find my lost contact, and wanted to see if I could borrow a cup or sugar. You know, cause you're so sweet Shoko." The man replied, his voice traveling into the inner chamber where she was. He pulled back his hat and cloak to reveal his face. The face of an old friend and lover. "So, you going to let me in? It's kinda warm out here." He said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:53 am
NUR

User Image
Shoko

"Well if it isn't Nanashi!" Shoko says before he even has time to take his cloak off to reveal his face. She laughs then makes a series of handsigns, placing her hand on the wall, a rock door opens up and sucks in a little extra water where it once was. This suction pulls nanashi into the pressure chamber and closes the rock wall sealed shut behind him. Now in a small room the water gets cyphened out slowly so that Shoko's house doesn't get soaking wet. A final measure a strong blast of wind dries the person off and the other side door opens up. Quite a process to get in, but necessary for living this deep.

"It's been a long time." Shoko smiles motioning for Nanashi to come in. She has a towel in hand already in case the wind didn't dry him completely. "Im not used to people knocking on my front door you know."

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 am
"I'm not most people, now am I?" Nanashi said with a smile as he shook his hair violently, like a dog. It sent excess water flying in multiple directions, as well as at Shoko. "Sorry, been spending too much time with the wolves." He said with a sly grin. "I apologize for not being here sooner, but I kind of fell off the map." He stood there for a moment and looked at Shoko. "Do I not get a hello hug?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:06 am
NUR

User Image
Shoko

Shoko uses the towel meant for nanashi on herself and wipes herself dry now. The rest of the house will be fine. it's rather water proof Shoko just doesn't like the place to be wet inside. Kind of starts to freak one out if under several hundreds of meters underwater. "No, no you are not." Shoko gives Nanashi a hug only after she throws a towel on his front side so she doesn't get super wet in just hugging him. "Well disappearing off the side of the earth is easy isn't it now?" She winks then turns to her son to introduce him to Nanashi. "Nanashi, this is Niko...my son." She holds out her hand.

Niko replies with a friendly gesture of a nod, he is deep into reading the scrolls Shoko just handed him and probably will be glued to those for awhile. Laughing to herself she can't believe Nanashi just showed up so randomly. "So you remembered where my house was? I'm impressed."

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:15 am
"It wasn't that hard to remember where it was, I mean honestly, it's pretty easy....also it helps to have a wolf summon that sniffs out your friends." Nanashi said with a laugh. He then took the towel and tossed it to the side, and picked up Shoko in a big bear hug and spun her a few times. "So, have you been keeping out of trouble?" He asked slyly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 am
NUR

User Image
Shoko

"Oh you know just doing my best." She smiles backing away slightly after the hug and spin. She crosses her arms and questions why Nanashi just showed up so randomly. "So tell me, what really brings you here? especially during such trying times in the grass village?"

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:40 am
"It's trying times for the grass village?" Nanashi said, slightly puzzled. "Well, honestly, I just came to see you. It being so long since we last talked, I figured it was time for a reunion." Nanashi said with a smile. "But what has been happening in the grass village lately?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 am
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

The 'feeling' in the earth Koukotsu had detected was the opening and closing of the door for Nanashi. It had sent a sensation through the water and into the ground. If he were any further away than he was, detecting it would've been impossible. In any event, he was here, and it was time to investigate. As he looked at the surface of the water from a treetop to get a better view, he peeled off his eye patch to reveal his Three Tomoe Sharingan. Below, he saw millions--if not billions--of tiny particles of chakra in the water as well as land mines slightly underneath the ground. Normally, the Sharingan wasn't able to see underground, but the land mines gave off enough chakra to make this possible. After checking to make sure there were no mines, Koukotsu touched down to the ground. Using the power of his demon, he made the ground rumble slightly. The rumble would carry through the water, and would in turn make the house rumble. He used the sensations of any earth rumbling underwater as a form of sonar. When he felt that a rather large part of the ground hadn't received the vibrations, he knew something was down there. Something rather large. He merely walked around the land mines to the edge of the water, remaining on dry land while waiting for whoever--or whatever--it was down there to respond.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 am
NUR

User Image
Shoko

"Ya...a bunch of fighting going on that has left the village in crumbles." At that moment a rumbling shaking feeling sweeps over the entire house even knocking a couple dishes off the shelves. "What in the world?" Shoko focuses her chakra forming one handsign, she finds nothing out of the ordinary within her lake. Sensing that someone is standing atop the grass above her lake she sighs. hoping he is not the reason for this intrusion Shoko makes another handsign and a shadow clone appears next to her. "I'll find the guys business here." The clone answers without a word having to be spoken. The clone then molds into clay and out of the house. manuevering easily around the landmines underground only because the clone molded into clay is this possible.

Shoko's clone rises out of the earth behind Koukotsu. "What's your business here?" One of her arms is behind her back and in truth is reaching for the hilt of her weapon just so her arm is at ready for a quick draw, this village seems to be quite a battlefield lately so security is at a maximum.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:36 am

As Koukotsu turns and sees Shoko, his face brightens. "Ah...after a while of searching, I've finally found you, Lady Shoko." He'd known because of Arekku's description of her. Beautiful and deadly...she fit the cut exactly. "The Raikage--Nokutisu Arekkusu--wishes to speak with you in person. I was told that it's somewhat urgent, so I'd appreciate it if we headed there as quickly as possible. I apologize if this is an inconvenience in any way." His tone wasn't serious like most people would be upon meeting such a ninja. He'd just seen the nine-winged angel and nine-tailed demon go at it...meeting Shoko wasn't as scary as he once imagined.

However, Susumu's 'entry' before was still having its negative effects on him. He sucked in breath as if to cough, and coughed into his right arm. However, even Shoko would see the trickle of blood down the side of his arm as he wiped it off. "...Again. Apologies all around. It seems that my encounter--which ended in Lady Susumu racking my brain for information on Kleine--has left me rather weak. If it is at all possible to go...please."

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

Finally making it back to Lake Umi, Hiro suddenly stopped when he saw Koukotsu, the young Kaguya from the Cloud Village. He sighed, why couldn't the Cloud Ninja stay in their own village? But then he saw Shoko, or at least a close of Shoko talking to him. With both of his dogs at his side, the young Senju walked toward the two. "Shoko... whats going on?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:06 pm
Due to his incredibly sensitive hearing abilities, Nanashi could hear the conversation that was happening up on the main land. "Well Shoko, it looks like you truly have your hands full right now. Fighting in your village, and people pounding on your door. I best let you handle these situations." Nanashi said, as he kissed her cheek lightly. "I'll be back soon enough, but I'll send Sora first, to make sure that you can have visitors." He said with a smile, before bursting into wind and vanishing.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm
NUR

User Image
Shoko

"Alright then, take care Nanashi." Shoko smiles as she has a burst of good energy. The clone above ground talking to Koukotsu nods her head in agreement. "I will come to Cloud, well not me personally, but you know what I mean." The clone poofs away into smoke. After Nanashi leaves the house Shoko rushes out through the water swimming upwards quickly manipulated the water as she goes, She travels fast. Grabbing some clay from the bottom of the earth covered top made to conceal the lake Shoko makes the handsigns and forms through the earth. Popping out slightly behind Hiro, she rises up behind him and smiles as her mouths chew away on the extra bit of clay she took. "Not sure exactly, Arekku is a good friend of mine though, I will trust he wouldn't try to harm me. Perhaps with the recent attacks in the village it would be better to have you with me though. who knows if other lands are just as dangerous." Shoko smiles as her hands are finished chewing. She forms the clay into two birds. Throwing the birds out in front of her and making a handsign they gain quite a size. Her beauty for architecture and creation have really been getting better artistically of lately, these birds sport a very aerodynamic and efficient wing and body weight system. Each bird able to support up to two people each. Jumping on the back of one of the birds Shoko looks to Koukotsu and Hiro. "I'm ready when you guys are."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 pm

"Lord Hiro..." Koukotsu's voice--for once in a logn time--was hinted with a bit of pleasant surprise. "I was hoping to meet with you again sometime...well...after I came back to life and everything." Koukotsu limped up onto the bird, and waited for Hiro to take his choice of which bird to ride. "Lord Raikage merely wishes to speak with Lady Shoko. Of course, I'm sure he would love having a former Raikage visiting as well. You're welcome to accompany us if you wish." Koukotsu was regaining his strength, little by little. By the time they got back to the village, he'd probably be fit to go again.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image

Hiro sighed, the Cloud Village of all places. He had nothing against it, but thought that once he left the village, he would leave behind its violent past. But of course, what happened recently was too much for him. They killed a Raikage for the sake of taking over the city. Turning his attention to Koukotsu, Hiro spoke in a very light tone. "Arekku is the one that killed the Raikage right? Then why is everyone so quick to follow this man after he destroyed my village and take over?" He thought the people of the Cloud Village were better than to choose to be led by a tyrant. He regretted ever quitting at all. Perhaps if he was still Raikage, none of this would have happened.

But then a smile broke the serious look on Hiro's face, then he let out a light chuckle. "Oh man, I haven't been called that in quite some time... But now I'm just an Anbu of the Grass Village." Then he ran up to Shoko's bird and took a slight jump and landed right next to Shoko.

"Ready when you are."

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas