Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:40 pm
User Image

((lol, And hear I thought we'd all have more time to post, not less XD No problem guys, thanks for letting me know. Enjoy yourself))

Diana wagged her tail and beckoned Missy forward. "Of course you can!" she said happily. "Would you like to cook the fish?" Diana asked.
Vexen sat quietly with a smile. It was nice that the little wolf wanted to practice her powers. They were nothing to fear. But Lia was right, she should always control that power. In Vexen's younger years as a demon she had not cared if she lost control of her powers and destroyed things. Diana on the other hand was always careful and afraid to loose control. She manages her powers well now and does not mind if she lets a spark or two fly.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:58 pm
Glancing over to Missy, she ignored what they were doing for now, her eyes falling to the elder wolf, not friendly, yet not vicious either; for now, they remained neutral. Her nose twiched, she didn't care much for what they were teaching her, she rather Missy not go head first flying into it, inase she hurt someone, and prepared to restrict the fire if she needed to. While she waited, she let her fluffy tail swish back and forth in a playful manner, over and over again.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:22 pm
The enormous serpent, Vahuka, moved through the forest with the kind of silence and speed that only his species was capable of. He had been away from the forest for some time, and was set on putting himself back into the minds of the creatures of the forest. The wolf, fox, and feline dens were what interested him most as of now. The leaders and more elderly members of the dens, Blackstar, Flaming River, and Pale Shadows alike, might remember him, but he wanted to remind them of his return, just in case.
It was important for the dens to know when he was in this area of the forest. Mostly for their pups sakes. He was known to eat one or more when they wandered away from the safety of the den. However, Vahuka had also proven himself useful to the wolves, felines, and foxes several times. There was a sort of negotiated peace between him and the creatures of the dens, but it was very unstable. However, he always received little to no argument whenever he decided to randomly visit.
As he came closer to one of the dens, forgetting which one it was exactly, he started to smell smoke, and even cooked meat. Those fools are taking more and more lessons from humans than they would like to admit. he thought as he went inside.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:13 pm
Missy's tail wagged happily, as Diana told her to come over. She padded over, and sat next to Diana. She looked up at her with egar eyes, "I'd love to smoke the fish! So, how do I start?" she asked as she glanced from the fish to Diana several times. She was getting excited, her tail shished back and froth against the ground. She was finally starting to learn to control her powers.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image

Diana smiled. She figured the pup didn't use her powers often so she'd have to start with the basics. "Well Missy, I take it you may not have roasted something before. First, restraint is good. Especially when you use fire." Diana bowed forward on her front paws. "You can always start with a little and add more as needed. Second thing, as you gather your powers try to let it flow to concentrate in one spot. If it surges all over your body, it could greatly effect your surroundings. How do your powers usually end up surfacing?" The baje vixen asked.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

User Image

As Diana Instructed Missy, Vexen watched tentatively. Her attention was diverted by a smell. It was faint and not strong. It was a cool smell Vexen usually associated with reptiles. She kept her eyes on Diana and Missy, occasionally averting her eyes to the trees.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:01 pm
*As you smell this the sound of familiar light footfalls averts your attention toward them. The warning bark of the Forest's Sentry alerts you to my arrival. Whenever I showed up this openly there was trouble.*  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:00 am
Rose doubled back, the array of wolves with her. Life just keeps getting better, doesn't it she asks Vexen, slowly appearing beside her. She too latched on to the arrival of new people, and she wasn't prepared. "Don't burn the place down, darlings," she advised, her voice soft and soothing. " Then we'd be in trouble."

Razi watched her daughter, becoming stiff at the mention of others. Rose got her introversion from somewhere, obviously. Uhm, should I be nervous? she asked, to which her daughter responded Probably not. Leave that to us.

((Yeah...fail.
Codeine + broken wrist= Haha, Brili Chaffin fails. >.>;; ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:13 am
*A Dark Gray wolf with Deep Blue spots comes bounding into view skidding to a stop when he reaches the space but feet in front of you. It's catches it's breath and demands in a deep dead voice*
Vale: I need the Village Leader.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:38 am
User Image

((Aw, it's fine Rose, that post was good, I didn't see any problems with it.
Vale, It's best to post in 3rd person without the use of * .))
Vexen looked over to Rose. "Yes. When we're starting to settle down from one thing, something else is sure to arise." Vexen side ways glanced and Vale. "Rose is an elder. Lia is your leader and she is resting over there." Vexen pointed her tail to where the female lay, awake and alert. Vexen returned her attention to Diana and Missy, while keeping an eye on the forest. "If they did start a fire, I could dous it fast enough." Vexen said coolly. She nuzzled Rose's leg with a sly smile. "Relax."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:54 am
(( Sorry It's a bad habit of mine as a write I do it in Play form. You know:
Name: whatever they say.
Actions in parentheses "()" but on the internet they get used for a lot of different things so I defaulted to asterisks "*". So my apologizes I'll try but remind me if I slip *I actually wrote that backwards the first time*))

He trots in an arc distancing himself from the home. to within ten feet of Lia.
"Vahuka entered the forest early this morning I've been running since then warning all the Den's. Anything happened here?" The dead voice creeps out of his maw drifting like a dead spirit only enhanced by the pure black engulfing eyes fix on Lia.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:59 am
User Image

(( <3 Much better. Oh, And I understand. Well, tomarrow more people should be posting. I might be off to bed soon))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:13 am
((Kk have yourself a good sleep if that be the case.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 am
"Warning the dens? Of me?" Vahuka asked as he heard one of the wolves talking about him, chuckling as he slithered into where the mixture of wolves and foxes were. He looked at each of them until his wandering eyes fell onto a small pup. That one better hope it doesn't wander too far off. he thought before taking his hungry gaze away. "I have been gone for some time, travelling in other areas, and I merely wanted to come back and see what is new here, since this is where my home resides as well." he told them. "A simple return to new faces, and old friendssss." he said, looking at the wolf who had been "warning" others of his return before looking towards the leader of the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:16 am
Missy listened tentivly to Diana's lecture, when she asked her a question.. she tought for a moment, "How do they surface? Well... usually when ever I get emotional... the weather usually changes... I don't ever remember creating the power like you and vexen are doing..." she said. She had watched Vexen and Diana just cunger up their power from their paws. She looked up at Diana with a sightly confused expression.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 am
Having said his piece Vale trotted off the way he came pausing as he passed the den. One of the blue marks fades from his fur and for a second his dead eyes gleam and is gone as soon as it arrived. He continued his on his way but not too far off. A master of stealth Vahuka was, but in his haste a small trail of leaves moving in the opposite direction of the others was left. A useless observation for those who didn't know of Vakuka. But to an Old Friend it was a tell tale sign of his arrival.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games